PDA

View Full Version : A Very RARE Event Occurred Yesterday.....

ILS1
03-23-2008, 11:27 AM
.....Gsquared's stomach got full!!!! I took him and Toro Chingon to Louie Mueller's BBQ in Taylor yesterday. He filled up plate(s), finished eating them and there was actually some food LEFT!!!! It's like viewing a very rare eclipse of the sun or snapping a photo of Sasquatch or the Loch Ness Monster!!! IT JUST DOESN"T HAPPEN!!!

:D :D :D

I_DONT_CARE
03-23-2008, 11:31 AM
YOU'RE FRIENDS WITH A BAD ASS BULL??? IS THAT SAFE?

zebrablue2
03-23-2008, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by ILS1
.....Gsquared's stomach got full!!!! I took him and Toro Chingon to Louie Mueller's BBQ in Taylor yesterday. He filled up plate(s), finished eating them and there was actually some food LEFT!!!! It's like viewing a very rare eclipse of the sun or snapping a photo of Sasquatch or the Loch Ness Monster!!! IT JUST DOESN"T HAPPEN!!!

LOL....

Old Dog
03-23-2008, 09:26 PM
You took them to a great place!

Old Tiger
03-23-2008, 09:34 PM
snopes.com says otherwise! :D

crabman
03-23-2008, 10:18 PM
I collect rare photographs. I have one of Houdini locking his keys in his car. The other is of Norman Rockwell slapping a kid.

- Stephen Wright

ToroChingon
03-24-2008, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Old Dog
You took them to a great place!

ORALE!

Gsquared
03-25-2008, 06:52 AM
Originally posted by ILS1

I tried to eat the two rib bones left in front of me but didnt want to hack on one. Pork bones arent good for boys.