PDA

View Full Version : prayers for bellville baseball player

bvillebrahma010
03-22-2008, 11:12 PM
Im not sure how many of you have heard, but a sophomore off of the bellville junior varsity was in a wreck this past monday. his name is marcus leopold. he was the ace pitcher on jv and was a dh while not pitching. truly a remarkable guy! one of my really good friends. he was on his way to school sunday morning as he hit a school bus. his sister was with him and there were 3 onboard the bus. marcus was hurt the most along with the bus driver. all others are fine with soreness and small cuts. marcus severely broke his foot and suffered a medium sized gash on the back of his head. when he arrived at the hospital, tests showed internal bleeding and the doctors were forced to remove his spleen. marcus is home now and undergoing a speedy recovery. please keep him and his family in your prayers! thank you and much appreciated.

Bull's-eye
03-22-2008, 11:41 PM
Prayers and best wishes on a speedy recovery!

zebrablue2
03-22-2008, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by bvillebrahma010
Im not sure how many of you have heard, but a sophomore off of the bellville junior varsity was in a wreck this past monday. his name is marcus leopold. he was the ace pitcher on jv and was a dh while not pitching. truly a remarkable guy! one of my really good friends. he was on his way to school sunday morning as he hit a school bus. his sister was with him and there were 3 onboard the bus. marcus was hurt the most along with the bus driver. all others are fine with soreness and small cuts. marcus severely broke his foot and suffered a medium sized gash on the back of his head. when he arrived at the hospital, tests showed internal bleeding and the doctors were forced to remove his spleen. marcus is home now and undergoing a speedy recovery. please keep him and his family in your prayers! thank you and much appreciated.

prayers out to marcus and his sister. they were both very lucky. prayers also out to the people on the bus.

44INAROW
03-23-2008, 12:23 AM
will keep all affected in my prayers...... Hope he is able to make a complete recovery

ProudHornetMom
03-23-2008, 01:59 PM
Prayers for all!

XMan
03-24-2008, 11:48 AM
My prayers go out to the entire Leopold family and that of the bus driver. I have known these people from way back and are good people. After seeing the pic of the truck in the New Ulm Enterprise, it is definitely a miracle that the Leopolds survived.