PDA

View Full Version : The Passion

maroonpirate04
03-22-2008, 01:31 PM
the one film that's perfect to watch over the Easter Holiday. So on Sunday i'm planning to watch this film. This has to be one the best films about the death of Jesus Christ ever made. This film makes me cry every time i watch and I usually don't cry in sad movies. But this one makes me feel like i'm actually there in that era watching them doing those awful things to Jesus:(

Happy Easter on Sunday everyone and remember the day he died for our sins and rose from the grave to be with God

Necks_Fan
03-22-2008, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by maroonpirate04
the one film that's perfect to watch over the Easter Holiday. So on Sunday i'm planning to watch this film. This has to be one the best films about the death of Jesus Christ ever made. This film makes me cry every time i watch and I usually don't cry in sad movies. But this one makes me feel like i'm actually there in that era watching them doing those awful things to Jesus:(

Happy Easter on Sunday everyone and remember the day he died for our sins and rose from the grave to be with God Amen.

NateDawg39
03-22-2008, 07:42 PM
its sad, I still have yet to watch it. So I think I will go to Blockbuster and rent it.

STANG RED
03-22-2008, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
its sad, I still have yet to watch it. So I think I will go to Blockbuster and rent it.

It's a hard one to watch, but everyone should see it at least once for sure. I dont think I'm quiet ready to see it again yet. Maybe next year.

Antec
03-22-2008, 08:19 PM
We had a passion play on Friday night in our Catholic church

It was very moving as parishoners played the parts

Service lasted about 90 minutes with communion afterwards

zebrablue2
03-22-2008, 08:35 PM
happy easter to all...