PDA

View Full Version : UTA People

kepdawg
03-21-2008, 03:34 PM
What will happen if UTA beats Memphis? Are there enough people at UTA that would even care?

mwynn05
03-21-2008, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
What will happen if UTA beats Memphis? Are there enough people at UTA that would even care? i dono last year when we got into the tournament people actually began to care a little...we played memphis tough...hopefully uta can do the same

kepdawg
03-21-2008, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
i dono last year when we got into the tournament people actually began to care a little...we played memphis tough...hopefully uta can do the same

Most of Denton County would have probably gone up in flames! That is why I was wondering what the reaction would be like from UTA.

DU_stud04
03-21-2008, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
What will happen if UTA beats Memphis? Are there enough people at UTA that would even care? haha, sadly...... no. i think the only people who wear uta apperal here on campus are the athletes.... which is sad cause they basically give away shirts here to everyone. people would get excited, but probably wouldn't do anything(not watching the game on tv), half wouldn't care, the other 1/3 say, im going to ut next semester anyways so why should i care, the 1/10 population that lives on campus will hear something....but itll probably be a few days late.....then they wouldnt care.

the guys seemed excited, they house the athletes at the apartments im at, half the team live below and to the side of me....they came honking their horns when they came home from their last game.

to beat memphis you've got to slow the game down to a snails pace and get them to the lines. i dont think uta will be able to do that, but ill be cheering for them anyways. go mavericks!

bwdlionfan
03-21-2008, 04:04 PM
The Fox and Hound in north Arlington is having a watching party.