PDA

View Full Version : 03-20-08 Softball Results

Phil C
03-21-2008, 11:36 AM
District 30AAA

As already reported in the battle of the two undefeated teams the Sinton Lady Pirates beat the Orange Grove Bulldogs in a tough game 9 - 1. Sinton is the only perfect record team in the district at 3 - 0 but still has two tough teams (Mathis and West Oso) before they reach the halfway mark of the district season.

In other district 30AAA games it was Ingleside 8 Aransas Pass 2 and Mathis 15 West Oso 9.

In District 30AAAA it looks like Kingsville is returning as a power since they defeated a usually good Robstown team by the score of 15 to 0 in 3 innings.

trojan37
03-21-2008, 05:53 PM
West 2 Hillsboro 0 -Final

The Lady Trojans move to 14-2 on the season and 3-0 in district.

pirate4state
03-21-2008, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
District 30AAA

As already reported in the battle of the two undefeated teams the Sinton Lady Pirates beat the Orange Grove Bulldogs in a tough game 9 - 1. Sinton is the only perfect record team in the district at 3 - 0 but still has two tough teams (Mathis and West Oso) before they reach the halfway mark of the district season.

In other district 30AAA games it was Ingleside 8 Aransas Pass 2 and Mathis 15 West Oso 9.

In District 30AAAA it looks like Kingsville is returning as a power since they defeated a usually good Robstown team by the score of 15 to 0 in 3 innings.

Kingsville pitcher is the real deal. What was surprising was Robstown beating TM 12-6. Of course, I did get this score from the same source that printed West Oso beating OG 11-1. :thinking: :mad:

ILS1
03-22-2008, 12:26 AM
Hutto 8 Rockdale 2

Way to go Lady Hippos!!!

:D :D

AP Panther Fan
03-22-2008, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Kingsville pitcher is the real deal.

Better than Odem's? I think that young lady has alot going for her...personal opinion, of course. :)

Phil C
03-22-2008, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Better than Odem's? I think that young lady has alot going for her...personal opinion, of course. :)

The Odem pitcher has really developed. When she was in junior high she was on the same soccer team as my son. She had a friend from Odem that was on the team that was pushed in the end zone once by an Ingleside boy and whop!! She really laid the hit on him. I bet her boyfriends now toe the line with her. :)