PDA

View Full Version : When does voting end?

kepdawg
03-19-2008, 02:49 PM
When does the voting for the Lowies end?

pirate4state
03-19-2008, 02:54 PM
no idea. in the past we voted on different categories for 2 or 3 days, and then closed it out. Dre was having some issues with his laptop so he put up as many categories as he could, but didn't mention a time line. i wouldn't think anymore than a week.

kepdawg
03-19-2008, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
no idea. in the past we voted on different categories for 2 or 3 days, and then closed it out. Dre was having some issues with his laptop so he put up as many categories as he could, but didn't mention a time line. i wouldn't think anymore than a week.

Ok. I just want to make sure I get my vote in in time.

rockdale80
03-19-2008, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Ok. I just want to make sure I get my vote in in time.

I am boycotting this year. I wasnt nominated for anything:( :D

pirate4state
03-19-2008, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80
I am boycotting this year. I wasnt nominated for anything:( :D Were you nominated in previous years??? :D

I'll write you in for most likely to get a thread closed and/or moved. Oh wait...that isn't a category. :D

rockdale80
03-19-2008, 04:47 PM
Were you nominated in previous years??? :D

I'll write you in for most likely to get a thread closed and/or moved. Oh wait...that isn't a category. :D

Never been nominated. I am starting to get the hint. :D

kepdawg
03-19-2008, 05:24 PM
Were you nominated in previous years??? :D

And the combo of you and RM can be nominated for most likely to hijack a thread!

NastySlot
03-24-2008, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80
I am boycotting this year. I wasnt nominated for anything:( :D

i'll nominate you for poster that takes care of the ball....nice fingers over the nose, forearm and ribs and ball looks to be on the sideline side.........now we don't teach to change arms.