PDA

View Full Version : Prom Night

maroonpirate04
03-19-2008, 01:48 PM
season is almost here and to celebrate this year's dance the 80's classic is about to release the remake on April 11:eek: Just in time when most schools around the U.S. are having proms in April, saw the trailer and it looks interesting Britney Snow (Hairspray, American Dreams) is set to star in Jamie's lead role.

BuffyMars
03-19-2008, 02:10 PM
i'll catch it when it comes on tv. not really into slasher movies myself. or at least no new ones, or remakes of classics.

Sweetwater Red
03-19-2008, 02:14 PM
I was flipping through the channels and ran across Carrie just as the
prom scene was starting.:eek: :D

BuffyMars
03-19-2008, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
I was flipping through the channels and ran across Carrie just as the
prom scene was starting.:eek: :D

NOW THAT IS A CLASSIC! Stupid remake! GRRRRRR.....:mad: Not to mention they seriously messed it up with the stupid 2002 followup called The Rage: Carrie 2, or something like that.

HORRRRRRRRRIBLE!

pirate4state
03-19-2008, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
NOW THAT IS A CLASSIC! Stupid remake! GRRRRRR.....:mad: Not to mention they seriously messed it up with the stupid 2002 followup called The Rage: Carrie 2, or something like that.

HORRRRRRRRRIBLE!
Right? Just leave well enough alone!!! Carrie still freaks me out to this day!!!! That last scene ALWAYS makes me jump!! :mad: :D

maroonpirate04
03-19-2008, 02:24 PM
This reminds me Im very upset of plans the remake of Nightmare On Elm Street:mad: :mad: how dare they touch this classic at first they were in talks now it offical but they are looking for an actor to take Robert Englund's role, at first they said he will return but now he is not . No one can play Freddy better than him he has always been a horror icon