03-19-2008, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Like she said..We would not force an animal to live in that type of misery

apparently we are the only 2 WITH COMPASSION! :mad:

:nerd:

Macarthur
03-19-2008, 10:53 AM
Makes no sense.

Give me one good reason, outside of religious ones, that this woman should not be allowed to follow through.

Black_Magic
03-19-2008, 02:47 PM
I dont get it. IF she wants to end it with a drug overdose then why does her family not do it. why ask for permission? Just do it. what is in it for her family for a doctor to supervise? surely they can find a way to do it .. Life insurance question ???:thinking:

STANG RED
03-19-2008, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
I dont get it. IF she wants to end it with a drug overdose then why does her family not do it. why ask for permission? Just do it. what is in it for her family for a doctor to supervise? surely they can find a way to do it .. Life insurance question ???:thinking:

I'm guessing maybe which ever family member actually got her the drugs to it could then be charged with a crime for assisting in the suicide. It would be a legit concern. And I'm sure a doctor wont give her a perscription for the drugs for the same reason. Sad situation for sure!

Black_Magic
03-19-2008, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I'm guessing maybe which ever family member actually got her the drugs to it could then be charged with a crime for assisting in the suicide. It would be a legit concern. And I'm sure a doctor wont give her a perscription for the drugs for the same reason. Sad situation for sure! well if they saw Butkus they would let him do it to ease the suffering of the rest of us. He would set a new standard.:clap: :clap:
On a serious note. Im sure if you really wanted to do it there would be a way.