PDA

View Full Version : will be headed...

themsu97
03-19-2008, 08:36 AM
to the Marble Falls/Burnet area late Thursday nite to visit the in laws (overrated), boil some crawfish, play some golf and fish...

also, my wife is looking at some jobs in the area... hopefully I could find one as well...

Ranger Mom
03-19-2008, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by themsu97
to the Marble Falls/Burnet area late Thursday nite to visit the in laws (overrated), boil some crawfish, play some golf and fish...

also, my wife is looking at some jobs in the area... hopefully I could find one as well...

Good luck with the job search, and......good luck with moving closer to the in-laws!!:)

jason
03-19-2008, 08:59 AM
go to kingsland and play at packsaddle country club - they redesigned the course about a year ago and it is BEAUTIFUL, and pretty affordable....

you just take hwy 29 up to fuzzys corner, go left, and once in kingsland, go right at the mexican restaurant...stay on that road and it takes you right to the clubhouse....

VERY MUCH worth the drive....

or you could play Delaware Springs, which is overrated....packsaddle is a better deal for the price...

themsu97
03-19-2008, 09:01 AM
my in laws live in Meadow Lakes so we usually play there... I have played Delaware Springs and it was okay...
I have heard about Packsaddle and plan to play there when i am back up there this summer

ASUFrisbeeStud
03-19-2008, 09:16 AM
I'll be in Burnet on Friday, we have a cabin on Buchanon. Should be a great weekend.