PDA

View Full Version : 3ADL Color Scheme

BobcatBenny
03-18-2008, 09:42 PM
Can we give the 3ADL a different color scheme? Something that maybe looks a little bit more like a job hunting board or something useful?

My wife knows the black background and she give me grief anytime I am wasting time on here.

Seriously. :mad:

Ranger Mom
03-18-2008, 10:57 PM
Haha!!! So sorry for you!!!

I love the color scheme.....after those late night games, the black background is SO easy on the eyes!!!

setxsports
04-02-2008, 08:29 PM
testing

44INAROW
04-03-2008, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
Can we give the 3ADL a different color scheme? Something that maybe looks a little bit more like a job hunting board or something useful?

My wife knows the black background and she give me grief anytime I am wasting time on here.

Seriously. :mad:
this reminds me - the other day my boss called me into his office - he was laughing and could hardly talk he was laughing to hard.. finally he gained his composure - he was watching some of the Sweet 16 on the internet and saw a red button on the Media Player he uses that said "BOSS" on it - he clicked on it - it popped up a screen that looked like a stock market ticker or something "work related" he thought that was hysterical............ lol