PDA

View Full Version : The best way to disguise your...........

nobogey72
03-17-2008, 04:25 PM
threads that are NOT 3A football related is as follows: (To stay within the rules). Let's say that you want to start a thread about your favorite farm animal to dress up in women's underwear. OK, even though you could make a case for that being an athletic topic (you have to catch them and hold them down------so it could be tied into track and wrestling) it is not clear cut. So, all you do is say something along the lines of: "One year I was at the Rockdale-Luchenbach scrimmage (Rockdale looked good that night) and I overheard one of the Rockdale fans talking about how much he enjoyed dressing up chickens in his ol lady's underwear......yadayadayada. So, if Phil C gets his way, and convinces the mods to screen our threads more, here's how we get around it.:thumbsup: :cool: :smoker:

Ranger Mom
03-17-2008, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
So, if Phil C gets his way, and convinces the mods to screen our threads more, here's how we get around it.:thumbsup: :cool: :smoker:

That was the funniest thing on there!!! Me and Rita are probably the worst about completely changing a thread! :p (or the best, depending on how you look at it)

pirate4state
03-17-2008, 04:31 PM
threads that are NOT 3A football related is as follows: (To stay within the rules). Let's say that you want to start a thread about your favorite farm animal to dress up in women's underwear. OK, even though you could make a case for that being an athletic topic (you have to catch them and hold them down------so it could be tied into track and wrestling) it is not clear cut. So, all you do is say something along the lines of: "One year I was at the Rockdale-Luchenbach scrimmage (Rockdale looked good that night) and I overheard one of the Rockdale fans talking about how much he enjoyed dressing up chickens in his ol lady's underwear......yadayadayada. So, if Phil C gets his way, and convinces the mods to screen our threads more, here's how we get around it.:thumbsup: :cool: :smoker:

You are so weird! I haven't figured out if it's a good wierd or a "what the hell is he talking about" weird. :thinking: :D

Ranger Mom
03-17-2008, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
You are so weird! I haven't figured out if it's a good wierd or a "what the hell is he talking about" weird. :thinking: :D

He's just as weird in person too!!:eek: :p

BobcatBenny
03-17-2008, 04:34 PM
And you are dead sexy! And I haven't figured out if it is a good sexy or a "what kind of freaking kinky is this guy" sexy. :thinking: :p

Phil C
03-17-2008, 04:35 PM

I could go along with this. An example would be I was at a Sinton football game and discussing with Sinton66 about how great the UT women were playing soccer and .........

:)

Ranger Mom
03-17-2008, 04:43 PM
A title the garners interest is always good!

Such as this thread last year!

It was completely innocent, but it sure didn't sound that way!!

It's all about perception...and basically whether you have a dirty mind or not!!:p :p

The quickie (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=64722&highlight=quickie)

nobogey72
03-17-2008, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
I could go along with this. An example would be I was at a Sinton football game and discussing with Sinton66 about how great the UT women were playing soccer and .........

:)

See, even Phil's got the hang of it. Perfect example. :thumbsup:

nobogey72
03-17-2008, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
And you are dead sexy! And I haven't figured out if it is a good sexy or a "what kind of freaking kinky is this guy" sexy. :thinking: :p

Bobcat Benny--
I may be weird, but I'm not into THAT.....anymore! The only reason I EVER was, was because I was young and needed the money.:D :D

crzyjournalist03
03-17-2008, 05:05 PM
See, even Phil's got the hang of it. Perfect example. :thumbsup:

except that Sinton66 doesn't discuss communist sports.

sinton66
03-17-2008, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
except that Sinton66 doesn't discuss communist sports.

Correctamundo.:D

nobogey72
03-18-2008, 09:49 AM

Hurt my feelings.:bigcry: