PDA

View Full Version : Come on Everyone!

Phil C
03-17-2008, 01:58 PM
This is a Texas High School 3A football web site! What is wrong with you! Hello! Knock Knock! Earth to 3A downlow. 3A football web site. It isn't hard to understand. Yet there are non related posts. Let's stay with the subject. We are getting all kings of threads. We have had discussions on NBA, Rockets win streak, softball, baseball, even the Tour de France. Some threads have even talked about movies for crying out loud. And then there have been threads on board games.

Come on! Let's stick with the topic! Shame on all of you!!

:mad:

Sweetwater Red
03-17-2008, 01:59 PM
This from the guy that went thread crazy when he found Youtube?:thinking: :D :devil:

BobcatBenny
03-17-2008, 02:02 PM
What no more checkers, chess, female soccer, etc., etc.?

Phil, are you leaving the 3ADL? :D

Old Tiger
03-17-2008, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
This is a Texas High School 3A football web site! What is wrong with you! Hello! Knock Knock! Earth to 3A downlow. 3A football web site. It isn't hard to understand. Yet there are non related posts. Let's stay with the subject. We are getting all kings of threads. We have had discussions on NBA, Rockets win streak, softball, baseball, even the Tour de France. Some threads have even talked about movies for crying out loud. And then there have been threads on board games.

:mad: I agree Phil! All you should hold your head down in shame.

coach
03-17-2008, 02:57 PM
he wont be saying this come tour de france time or should i say tour de cheat time

crzyjournalist03
03-17-2008, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Phil C

Sorry Phil, but this particular forum is called the "3A Sports Discussion". Football is not even mentioned. Therefore, we are free to post whatever type of non-football posts that we wish here, so long as the fall within the forum's rules page. You could even make the argument that "3A" in the forum name is in regards to the website, not necessarily the classification, and therefore, posts of any classification or even pro sports are all allowable under this forum.

Ranger Mom
03-17-2008, 03:21 PM
Poor PhilC....he probably didn't even realize it had been changed to "sports" discussion!!!

He's gonna have a hard time stating his case in reference to those "other" sports!!

Sad times indeed!!;)

pirate4state
03-17-2008, 03:23 PM
I'm cracking up over his use of "for crying out loud" :evillol: :evillol:

Ranger Mom
03-17-2008, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I'm cracking up over his use of "for crying out loud" :evillol: :evillol:

LOL!! Good catch!! I didn't even see it!!

kepdawg
03-17-2008, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Poor PhilC....he probably didn't even realize it had been changed to "sports" discussion!!!

He's gonna have a hard time stating his case in reference to those "other" sports!!

Sad times indeed!!;)

You mean we can talk about the 3A Tour de France now? Whoohoo!

Phil C
03-17-2008, 03:30 PM
Ok! So it is 3A Sports Discussion! But it is still 3A which implies conclusively that it is 3A High School Sports in Texas. So let's limit out topics to that. But still in spite of this obvious fact there is still discussions on NBA, Rockets, College basketball playoffs, movies and even the Tour de France is mentioned for crying out loud.

Your shame still stands! You should all bow your head in shame and repentance. In fact hang if I'm not ashamed enough for all of you. Disgraceful indeed!

PhiI C
03-17-2008, 03:32 PM
You are absolutely right Phil. We should all be ashamed. Alas! What have we done! :(

I_DONT_CARE
03-17-2008, 03:33 PM
MAYBE THE MODERATORS SHOULD DELETE ALL THE POSTS NOT RELATED TO 3A SPORTS, INCLUDING THIS THREAD. :rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
03-17-2008, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by I_DONT_CARE
MAYBE THE MODERATORS SHOULD DELETE ALL THE POSTS NOT RELATED TO 3A SPORTS, INCLUDING THIS THREAD. :rolleyes:

Or we could delete you!!:eek: :eek:

DU_stud04
03-17-2008, 03:37 PM
MAYBE THE MODERATORS SHOULD DELETE ALL THE POSTS NOT RELATED TO 3A SPORTS, INCLUDING THIS THREAD. :rolleyes: looks like you're gone then :D

Old Dog
03-17-2008, 03:37 PM
Phil,

I'm one of the oldest farts on this board and I don't care for everything placed here, but you've got to lighten up a little.

This is the only board I personally participate in very much and I sure don't want to see a fall off in usage because of "Subject Policing"! If I don't like what is on, I just move on to another thread.

I_DONT_CARE
03-17-2008, 03:38 PM
Or we could delete you!!:eek: :eek:
THAT'S NOT VERY NICE RANGER MOTHER. :(

kepdawg
03-17-2008, 03:38 PM
It always cracks me up reading people's responses when Phil makes one of these threads. He's done it a dozen or so times now?

Phil C
03-17-2008, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Old Dog
Phil,

I'm one of the oldest farts on this board and I don't care for everything placed here, but you've got to lighten up a little.

This is the only board I personally participate in very much and I sure don't want to see a fall off in usage because of "Subject Policing"! If I don't like what is on, I just move on to another thread.

Gotcha! ;) :)

Old Dog
03-17-2008, 03:44 PM
Not the first time I have bitten!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh well

Ranger Mom
03-17-2008, 03:44 PM
THAT'S NOT VERY NICE RANGER MOTHER. :(

Oh well....I am in one of those moods today!

I_DONT_CARE
03-17-2008, 03:45 PM
Oh well....I am in one of those moods today!
I SHALL TRY TO STAY OUT OF YOUR WAY THEN. :rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
03-17-2008, 03:45 PM
I SHALL TRY TO STAY OUT OF YOUR WAY THEN. :rolleyes:

Good deal!:thumbsup:

pirate4state
03-17-2008, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
It always cracks me up reading people's responses when Phil makes one of these threads. He's done it a dozen or so times now? Probably more than a dozen. I don't know why I bother to read them anymore! :D

sinton66
03-17-2008, 04:20 PM
Phil is the Dr. of irony! and a sultan of sarcasm;)