No.

spiveyrat
11-12-2003, 10:36 AM
Diboll was hoping that too.

Diboll_Lumberjackk
11-12-2003, 11:02 AM
truefairfieldfan:
IT WAS POSTED LAST WEEK HE FALIED??
WHATS THE DEAL?? DID HE??I don't think the newton qb failed, but he was pretty banged up vs. Diboll and still had 90+ rushing. He's a true rb under center. The Newton backfield is so balanced it's scary. And guess what? Look's like they'll be going 2A come Feb.

bmt
11-12-2003, 02:10 PM
I apologize to newton and their QB that was something i heard, but look like i was wrong.
That guy was a tough competitor in the diboll game they were on him like white on rice.Congradulations to newton and their QB??????????????

j_town
11-12-2003, 10:00 PM
Newton sucks. They come to Jasper and get whooped on Thursday night before the game in a fight(espically Joe McLemore), then the get whooped on Friday night. If you ask me I think Newton is a bunch of undisciplined players that deserve to lose. They just thought they could beat Jasper, ha, think again

oneheartbeat
11-12-2003, 11:20 PM
who is newton? never heard of them

spiveyrat
11-13-2003, 08:29 AM
j_town:
Newton sucks. They come to Jasper and get whooped on Thursday night before the game in a fight(espically Joe McLemore), then the get whooped on Friday night. If you ask me I think Newton is a bunch of undisciplined players that deserve to lose. They just thought they could beat Jasper, ha, think againI too am a Jasper fan. But you're waaay out of line here. Newton didn't get whooped the Friday night they played. That game was far too close for comfort. And why even bring up the fight? What does that prove?

spiveyrat
11-13-2003, 08:30 AM
oneheartbeat:
who is newton? never heard of themYou're kidding, right?

Old No. 7
11-13-2003, 09:06 AM
j_town:
Newton sucks. They come to Jasper and get whooped on Thursday night before the game in a fight(espically Joe McLemore), then the get whooped on Friday night. If you ask me I think Newton is a bunch of undisciplined players that deserve to lose. They just thought they could beat Jasper, ha, think againI'm not sure about their personal life but it is hard to find a more disciplined team than Newton. I'm sorry you didn't get to see the Jasper/Newton game. If you did,I'm sure you would have a different opinion.

Hupernikomen
11-13-2003, 10:09 AM
j_town:
Newton sucks. They come to Jasper and get whooped on Thursday night before the game in a fight(espically Joe McLemore), then the get whooped on Friday night. If you ask me I think Newton is a bunch of undisciplined players that deserve to lose. They just thought they could beat Jasper, ha, think againstop making our town look bad and crawl back into the hole you came out of.

JasperDog94
11-13-2003, 10:50 AM
j_town:
Newton sucks. They come to Jasper and get whooped on Thursday night before the game in a fight(espically Joe McLemore), then the get whooped on Friday night. If you ask me I think Newton is a bunch of undisciplined players that deserve to lose. They just thought they could beat Jasper, ha, think againYour time on your 4th grade teacher's computer is up now...time to go back to your legos and lincoln logs. :rolleyes:

MADDAWG04
11-13-2003, 11:23 AM
JasperDog94:

j_town:
Newton sucks. They come to Jasper and get whooped on Thursday night before the game in a fight(espically Joe McLemore), then the get whooped on Friday night. If you ask me I think Newton is a bunch of undisciplined players that deserve to lose. They just thought they could beat Jasper, ha, think againYour time on your 4th grade teacher's computer is up now...time to go back to your legos and lincoln logs. :rolleyes: Hey that means speaking real, Joe comes jasper and get whipp on that thursday night and then talking noise again on friday, he's not being childish!! That man just speaking real joe seen --> [img]http://3afootball.homestead.com/files/Firework.gif

Backwoods
11-13-2003, 11:39 AM
Most of you Jasper fans are a class act. However, like some others everywhere, there are a few that their shoe size and IQ's are interchangable. Good luck against Mexia. :confused:

<small>[ November 13, 2003, 10:40 AM: Message edited by: Backwoods ]</small>

bearkatdad
11-13-2003, 11:51 AM
Backwoods...I just want the Newton fans to know that Jasper is pulling for you guys against Fairfield. I'm not sure where those 2 BOZOS are from that posted the negative comments about Newton. Good luck Fri night!!

spiveyrat
11-13-2003, 12:39 PM
MADDAWG04:

JasperDog94:

j_town:
Newton sucks. They come to Jasper and get whooped on Thursday night before the game in a fight(espically Joe McLemore), then the get whooped on Friday night. If you ask me I think Newton is a bunch of undisciplined players that deserve to lose. They just thought they could beat Jasper, ha, think againYour time on your 4th grade teacher's computer is up now...time to go back to your legos and lincoln logs. :rolleyes: Hey that means speaking real, Joe comes jasper and get whipp on that thursday night and then talking noise again on friday, he's not being childish!! That man just speaking real joe seen --&gt; [img]http://3afootball.homestead.com/files/Firework.gifHUH??? Can I get a translation?

Looks like JISD's English Dept isn't what it used to be.

<small>[ November 13, 2003, 11:42 AM: Message edited by: spiveyrat ]</small>

mechanic
11-14-2003, 11:03 AM
You know how it is there are people like that are everywhere, they rank right below the level of ignorant, a true embaressment to the town of Jasper. Go Jasper, Go Newton. :D

bmt
11-14-2003, 01:53 PM
Im begginning to think anyone from jasper likes newton QB?
Is it because he plays for newton and not jasper Why do they talk bad about him? He's only another gifted and talented athlete.

numberonefan
11-14-2003, 02:20 PM
bmt: Weren't you the one that started those rumors?

Backwoods
11-14-2003, 03:49 PM
Yeah, after telling another poster that HE should get HIS facts straight. :mad:

mechanic
11-14-2003, 04:17 PM
Most from Jasper like him, no problems at all, it is just low life scum like those above making post they have no direct knowledge of and trying to hurt people , If you donot have direct knowledge of th efacts keep em to yourself and do not make a fool of your self J_Town and make the rest of us ashemed. of you. :mad: