PDA

View Full Version : College Football Championship Game

CTownHardHitter07
11-04-2003, 08:52 AM
Who do yall think will be in the Championship Game this year......i say Oklahoma vs. USC

BigChamp05
11-04-2003, 09:03 AM
OU over VT by 24 or 27.

Showtime33
11-04-2003, 10:20 AM
OU vs FLorida St. with FSU winning.

JasperDog94
11-04-2003, 10:52 AM
It doesn't matter cause OU will kill whoever lines up against them.

Showtime33
11-04-2003, 10:57 AM
Yeah, they said the same thing about Miami last year, that they would kill whoever they played in the title game and look what happend to them.

BigChamp05
11-04-2003, 01:36 PM
And they would have if Mcgahee didn't go down.

Showtime33
11-04-2003, 02:07 PM
But he did go down. Injuries are apart of the game and any team can be beat.

crzyjournalist03
11-04-2003, 03:14 PM
TCU vs. OU...

well ok...so it won't happen, but TCU deserves a BCS birth if they go undefeated. I don't care how easy their schedule is, if they're one of only two undefeated teams in college football, they deserve to play in a BCS game...they'll have to finish in the top 6 in the poll to make it, but I can easily see three teams above them falling before the season ends.

JasperDog94
11-04-2003, 03:56 PM
Showtime33:
Yeah, they said the same thing about Miami last year, that they would kill whoever they played in the title game and look what happend to them.I say this as a person who doesn't like Miami. They got shafted on that pass interference call last year. That was a terrible call. It wasn't even close. Having said that, Ohio State officially won it and that's all that matters.

Phil C
11-04-2003, 04:01 PM
I know how you feel Crz and that is why Division 1 college football needs to get out of the past and have a real playoff system. If TCU goes undefeated no matter who wins the one game national championship one will always wonder how would TCU or some other teams would have done. We can argue on paper but it is best if it is settled on the field of play.

bubba_chuck_34
11-04-2003, 06:31 PM
I still think Miami should play against OU. They are the best one loss team and would give OU the best game. They didn't play like it Sat. But you will see in there remaining games. USC got beat by CAL! FSU got beat by a MIAMI team that showed up to play that day. TCU would get stomped by any of the top 15 teams maybe the top 25 the will lose to Louisville.

the-O-fence
11-04-2003, 06:36 PM
crzyjournalist03:
TCU vs. OU...

well ok...so it won't happen, but TCU deserves a BCS birth if they go undefeated. I don't care how easy their schedule is, if they're one of only two undefeated teams in college football, they deserve to play in a BCS game...they'll have to finish in the top 6 in the poll to make it, but I can easily see three teams above them falling before the season ends.I agree, if TCU goes undefeated they better get in a BCS game

jason
11-04-2003, 07:38 PM
bubba_chuck_34:
I still think Miami should play against OU. They are the best one loss team and would give OU the best game. They didn't play like it Sat. But you will see in there remaining games. USC got beat by CAL! FSU got beat by a MIAMI team that showed up to play that day. TCU would get stomped by any of the top 15 teams maybe the top 25 the will lose to Louisville.i think you're wrong...Miami got beat by another one loss team, Virginia Tech, I think they are better than Miami, they proved it....the real #2 team is USC though...