PDA

View Full Version : Last weekend, my cousin's..........

nobogey72
03-13-2008, 04:29 PM
son and daughter in law had some people over to see their brand new baby. I wasn't too thrilled (they all look alike to me) but went anyway. After supper the daughter-in-law wanted everyone to watch the video of the ACTUAL birthing. I had absolutely 0 interest in watching it. After all the women watched it and were in the other room talking, my cousin talked me into watching it with him. Which I did. Here's the funny part. We accidently hit reverse when it was almost finished. Then we let it get completely finished and ran it in reverse and fast. That was hilarious. It looked like the nurse was holding the baby and then just decided to throw it back in. We watched it about 20 times and laughed so hard we hurt.:)

piratebg
03-13-2008, 04:30 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

AP Panther Fan
03-13-2008, 04:34 PM
:D

Did your daughter-in-law find it humorous?

nobogey72
03-13-2008, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
:D

Did your daughter-in-law find it humorous?

actually it was my cousin's daughter in law, but yeah she did. Her mom has no sense of humor and thought it was sick. Of course, I thought the video itself was sick. I have a weak stomach is why I didn't want to watch it in the first place.

Ranger Mom
03-13-2008, 04:42 PM
Cool..post it here and let all of us laugh at it too!!;)

Sweetwater Red
03-13-2008, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

If he does, will you thread ban me now? Just incase curiousity
gets the best of me.:thinking: :D

nobogey72
03-13-2008, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

I'll ask her, but my guess is she will think it is too private to post online. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Women!!!!!!!:D

AP Panther Fan
03-13-2008, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
actually it was my cousin's daughter in law, but yeah she did. Her mom has no sense of humor and thought it was sick. Of course, I thought the video itself was sick. I have a weak stomach is why I didn't want to watch it in the first place.

I've had three kids and I don't think I would want to watch it either.

I kinda doubt that I would have even been willing to have it filmed in the first place. I know it's a miracle and everything....but still. :speech:

Weak stomach too.....

Ranger Mom
03-13-2008, 04:48 PM
You bunch of weenies!!!:hand:

piratebg
03-13-2008, 04:48 PM
My wife has had 3 cesareans and I watched them all without flinching once. Those were interesting.

Ranger Mom
03-13-2008, 04:50 PM
LOL!! When my granddaughter was born, the only time I saw my son flinch was when the Dr. broke the momma's water....I don't think he expected quite the "torrent" that he witnessed!!!:D :D

CHS_CG
03-13-2008, 06:33 PM
I wouldnt care one way or the other.

When I had Taylor they had a big mirror hanging at the end of my bed and my best friend kept telling me " look Talena you can see Taylors head" and at that point in time I was not worried about looking at anybodys head, I wanted the kid out of me!

injuredinmelee
03-13-2008, 09:09 PM
I found after watching my daughters birth that you never look at that area the same again.

injuredinmelee
03-13-2008, 09:12 PM
ooops wrong thread

JR2004
03-13-2008, 09:34 PM
I demand some video of this!

Speed up the video, set it to the Benny Hill Theme Song, put it on Youtube and good laughs will be had by all, even by those with a weak stomach. You can rarely go wrong with using the Benny Hill Theme. :)

nobogey72
03-13-2008, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
I demand some video of this!

Speed up the video, set it to the Benny Hill Theme Song, put it on Youtube and good laughs will be had by all, even by those with a weak stomach. You can rarely go wrong with using the Benny Hill Theme. :)

Believe me, I would love to. My cousin made me promise, plus his daughter has the video under lock and key. She knows that I am capable. :)

nobogey72
03-14-2008, 10:26 AM
I asked my cousin's daughter in law if she would let me post her video on here and she NO! I begged her, I offered $, tried everything I knew. So, I'm sorry.:( :(