PDA

View Full Version : Chs_cg!!

Ranger Mom
03-13-2008, 03:49 PM
Talk some AI to me, no one else really does!!

What did you think last night??

I liked Kirsty Lee Cook's rendition of "8 days a week" both times she sang it, I'm glad she survived one more week.

jason
03-13-2008, 03:50 PM
carrie is hot

Ranger Mom
03-13-2008, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by jason
carrie is hot

Yeah....even I must agree!

44INAROW
03-13-2008, 04:33 PM
Danny Noriega was on Ellen yesterday.......

I like the Michael Johns ;)

Chikezie did a great job Tuesday night

I am not surprised David Hernandez got voted off this week.

I think David Cook is a good performer..........

I watched the entire show in about 15 minutes...... I need to learn to sit and watch a show and quit FF all the time :p

Ranger Mom
03-13-2008, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Danny Noriega was on Ellen yesterday.......

I like the Michael Johns ;)

Chikezie did a great job Tuesday night

I am not surprised David Hernandez got voted off this week.

I think David Cook is a good performer..........

I watched the entire show in about 15 minutes...... I need to learn to sit and watch a show and quit FF all the time :p

If I had TIVO I darn sure wouldn't watch the whole thing!!

What is FF....."fiddle fartin"??:D :D

I know...I know...fast forwarding!!

Emerson1
03-13-2008, 04:44 PM
cough

44INAROW
03-13-2008, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
If I had TIVO I darn sure wouldn't watch the whole thing!!

What is FF....."fiddle fartin"??:D :D

Fast Forward

I know...I know...fast forwarding!! :D

Ranger Mom
03-13-2008, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
:D

Did you ever hear the the fiddle farting around joke about the nun??

It was pretty stupid!!:p

AP Panther Fan
03-13-2008, 04:56 PM

I liked Kirsty Lee Cook's rendition of "8 days a week" both times she sang it, I'm glad she survived one more week.

Blyek, I didn't, plus, I don't like that song. I think she is on the launch pad next week.:)

crzyjournalist03
03-13-2008, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
cough

I hope that we don't have any children from Asia reading this board, because your signature could give them seizures.

AP Panther Fan
03-13-2008, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
I hope that we don't have any children from Asia reading this board, because your signature could give them seizures.

lol...it is better than his last signature...:eek: :eek: :eek: :D

CHS_CG
03-13-2008, 06:19 PM
I actually didnt like it all all RM. I thought she tried too hard and maybe its just because its one of those songs you just dont mess with that much.. I dunno...

All I can say is I am SOOO happy Jason Castro is still here not only his he hot hes an aggie!! Amanda is my #1 though I picked her from the start!

BTW sorry I didnt see this earlier I have been outside with a bratty little ALMOST 3 year old

Ranger Mom
03-13-2008, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
I actually didnt like it all all RM. I thought she tried too hard and maybe its just because its one of those songs you just dont mess with that much.. I dunno...

All I can say is I am SOOO happy Jason Castro is still here not only his he hot hes an aggie!! Amanda is my #1 though I picked her from the start!

BTW sorry I didnt see this earlier I have been outside with a bratty little ALMOST 3 year old

Amanda is alright...she will begin to wear on my nerves before long....and her bride of chucky look kinda freaks me out.

I liked Kristy Lee's song....Lorrie Morgan did it several years ago, which is the version she did.

My favorite girl is Brooke...I think she embodies what AI stands for.

Jason Castro is my favorite guy....he doesn't have the best vocals but he does have the overall package, IMO!

kepdawg
03-14-2008, 12:30 AM
I liked Kristy Lee Cook's rendition of "8 days a week" both times she sang it, I'm glad she survived one more week.

If she wants to stick around she better show up in a short skirt and tight, low cut top next week!

Ranger Mom
03-14-2008, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by kepdawg
If she wants to stick around she better show up in a short skirt and tight, low cut top next week!

With it being another Lennon/McCartney week, she is definitely going to have to do something different!