PDA

View Full Version : frivolous lawsuit of the day..........................................wait for it....

jason
03-13-2008, 01:26 PM
Student Suing After Being Awakened By Teacher
DANBURY, Conn. (AP) ― Danbury officials have been notified they are being sued by a student who was awakened in class by a teacher who made a loud noise.

Documents filed with the Town Clerk, a prelude to a lawsuit, claim that a sleeping student suffered hearing damage when his teacher woke him up by slamming her hand down on the boy's desk. in December.

Attorney Alan Barry says 15-year-old Vinicios Robacher suffered pain and "very severe injuries to his left eardrum" when teacher Melissa Nadeau abruptly slammed the palm of her hand on his desk on Dec. 4.

A city official says the matter has been referred to Danbury's insurance carrier.

LINK (http://wcbstv.com/local/Sleeping.Student.Lawsuit.2.676166.html)

Adidas410s
03-13-2008, 01:33 PM
Do you get these emailed to you every day?

jason
03-13-2008, 01:36 PM
www.fark.com

Diocletian
03-13-2008, 06:15 PM
great link,

i used to have this teacher in middle school that would hit a large yard stick on his leg all the time to attention the students...some teachers can get weird after so long in the same job i guess

CHS_CG
03-13-2008, 06:27 PM
These people needs to get a life.. I am so sick of people who are "sue happy" Get over it and work for your damn money!

BreckTxLonghorn
03-13-2008, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by jason
www.fark.com

Crap...as if drudgereport didn't waste enough of my workday... now I find this...

BobcatBenny
03-13-2008, 07:30 PM
Can you say, "fark" here on the 3ADL? :D