PDA

View Full Version : Hey crzyjournalist03...

Sweetwater Red
03-13-2008, 12:26 PM
Don't forget to put this on before you sit down to watch the
game.:devil: :D

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/detroit8990/redwings_big.jpg

crzyjournalist03
03-13-2008, 12:31 PM
I swear, I was just about to make a thread calling you out tonight...but you beat me to it by a couple of minutes!

I'm excited...should be a very close, tight game. I'm not sure who will win, so I took the under 5 goals in my online bet for the day.

By the way, if the Wings could spare a point or two, we could really use it right now. One point out of the second seed, and one point up on fifth!!!

Sweetwater Red
03-13-2008, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
I swear, I was just about to make a thread calling you out tonight...but you beat me to it by a couple of minutes!

I'm excited...should be a very close, tight game. I'm not sure who will win, so I took the under 5 goals in my online bet for the day.

By the way, if the Wings could spare a point or two, we could really use it right now. One point out of the second seed, and one point up on fifth!!!

Wow! Under 5 goals?:thinking:

It looks like the Red Wings are well on their way to another
President's trophy...which I've learned means nothing come
playoff time :( ....Come to think of it, maybe they should "let"
the Stars gain a point or two.:thinking: :devil:

crzyjournalist03
03-13-2008, 12:48 PM
yeah...if it ends up 3-2, it's a push, but I just don't see a 4-2 or 5-3 type game...Hasek's out tonight, but I'm not even sure if that matters to either team. But Turco has been playing lights out lately, and Detroit is stingy.

Sweetwater Red
03-13-2008, 02:17 PM
yeah...if it ends up 3-2, it's a push, but I just don't see a 4-2 or 5-3 type game...Hasek's out tonight, but I'm not even sure if that matters to either team. But Turco has been playing lights out lately, and Detroit is stingy.

The way Detroit's been getting SOG Turco better be. I just hope
it airs on FSSW or VS. here in Sweetwater.

crzyjournalist03
03-13-2008, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
The way Detroit's been getting SOG Turco better be. I just hope
it airs on FSSW or VS. here in Sweetwater.

scheduled for KDFI 27 in the metroplex. Do you have HDNET? It's airing nationally on that.

Sweetwater Red
03-13-2008, 02:47 PM
scheduled for KDFI 27 in the metroplex. Do you have HDNET? It's airing nationally on that.

No.:(