PDA

View Full Version : Believers in Bellville?

jhall
11-08-2002, 02:37 PM
I have been reading a lot of posts. I even recongize some of the players. There has got to be some faith in Bellville out there, where is it?

Bellville22
11-08-2002, 03:28 PM
What do you mean? There's plenty of believers in Bellville. We've got a solid defense, even in the abscence of our stud, an offense that is more explosive than it was last year, and overall a quality football team. A team I think can take care of Sealy tonight, and be pretty competitive several rounds into the playoffs, especially if they go D2. I don't think there's any shortage of believers in this Bellville team. Maybe I misunderstood your post, but not sure where you're coming from.

Mingus
11-08-2002, 03:40 PM
How is Coach Wheeler doing? That coaching staff has them going! Good luck in the playoffs!

jhall
11-08-2002, 04:12 PM
22 you did misunderstand my post. The tone many times reflects confidence. You guys should be confident as hell. The talent is deep. Think about this. Last year basketball season in the NBA, there was no way that the Lakers should of beat Sacramento but before the last playoff game Jackson made them meditate on winning. This is my point, if you can visualize it, you can do it. I am a Bellville believer, I just want to make sure that the ones who are, are TRUE!!!!! BELLVILLE BELIEVER! :D

travis
11-08-2002, 05:55 PM
There are plenty of believers in Bellville, I think most just don't want to seem too overconfident, they would rather let their play on the field do the talking. I don't think anybody from Bellville has to announce their belief in the team, it just comes natural. I also think we will go at least as deep into the playoffs as we did last year, and maybe even upset some of the favorites, especially if we go D2, which is the most likely situation.

And Coach Wheeler is doing good, he is the defensive end coach and that is the position that has gone through more changes than any other this year, he has done a great job of keeping the best available player in at any given time during the season. He also coached the track team to the region 4 championship last year in his first year as head coach.