View Full Version : Hey, Wylie folks.

Sweetwater Red
03-13-2008, 10:39 AM
What does Greg Ruffin coach at Wylie?

Texasfootball2
03-13-2008, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
What does Greg Ruffin coach at Wylie?

Hands off baby. That would be tampering. Actually, truth be known Coach Ruffin is clueless and has absolutely no leadership skills what so ever. He's a bad seed man. Afterall, being a Sweetwater graduate, what do you expect.

TinyTim
03-13-2008, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
Hands off baby. That would be tampering. Actually, truth be known Coach Ruffin is clueless and has absolutely no leadership skills what so ever. He's a bad seed man. Afterall, being a Sweetwater graduate, what do you expect.

I totally agree with TT2.

Don't even think about it.

Coach Ruffin should not go anywhere else cuz he does a great job in the equipment room for our guys.

He is right where he needs to be.

Sweetwater Red
03-13-2008, 11:03 AM
Well, I would say he's a mole that we planted but that wouldn't
make him a very good one given the last four year's results.:thinking:

thewyliefan
03-13-2008, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by TinyTim
I totally agree with TT2.

Don't even think about it.

Coach Ruffin should not go anywhere else cuz he does a great job in the equipment room for our guys.

He is right where he needs to be.

but when it comes to what he coaches, i believe its freshman football, varsity assistant with signals(at least he was my senior year), freshman basketball and goes w/ the varsity too, and he stopped coaching baseball this year

and im guessing your asking because he used to go to sweetwater, would i be right?

pirate4state
03-13-2008, 11:06 AM
:confused: :confused: :confused:

thewyliefan
03-13-2008, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by thewyliefan
but when it comes to what he coaches, i believe its freshman football, varsity assistant with signals(at least he was my senior year), freshman basketball and goes w/ the varsity too, and he stopped coaching baseball this year

and im guessing your asking Sweetwater Red
because he used to go to sweetwater, would i be right?

Texasfootball2
03-13-2008, 11:16 AM

and im guessing your asking because he used to go to sweetwater, would i be right?

Trader!:foul: Blashemy:flaming: You'll smoke a turd in H_ll for this. Like I said, he is a border line idiot.:nerd:

Sweetwater Red
03-13-2008, 11:19 AM
Trader!:foul: Blashemy:flaming: You'll smoke a turd in H_ll for this. Like I said, he is a border line idiot.:nerd:

I'm sorry. I was on the phone with Hugh. Did I miss something?:devil: :D

Sweetwater Red
03-13-2008, 12:12 PM

Well Ruffin, Patrick Villa (current SW asst.), and David Ritchey (current OC at Clyde) all went to school together. I just didn't know what positions if any he coached on the varsity team.

Texasfootball2
03-13-2008, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Well Ruffin, Patrick Villa (current SW asst.), and David Ritchey (current OC at Clyde) all went to school together. I just didn't know what positions if any he coached on the varsity team.

I think Ruffin's main job is the "Get Back Coach", I think:doh:

Sweetwater Red
03-13-2008, 12:48 PM
I think Ruffin's main job is the "Get Back Coach", I think:doh:

I forgot about "that" coach. :thinking:

Now I know what Black Magic's primary responsibility is on Friday
nights. Well, that and holding Coach Rodger's clipboard and
cup of gatorade.:devil: