PDA

View Full Version : Burnet's Secret Weapon

pakrat
12-11-2002, 03:55 PM
Everman, Beware of the Burnet Program Makers. They have potent Voo-Doo. On the Burnet/Jasper program, the Burnet Bulldog was a ferocious man eating beast. Jasper's bulldog was a meek, comical dog. Some Jasper fans thought they had put Burnet's logo on Jasper's helmet. Truth is, it was VOO-DOO! If they put a silly logo on your helmet, they gonna make you look silly!!!

BIG19
12-11-2002, 04:19 PM
pakrat:
Everman, Beware of the Burnet Program Makers. They have potent Voo-Doo. On the Burnet/Jasper program, the Burnet Bulldog was a ferocious man eating beast. Jasper's bulldog was a meek, comical dog. Some Jasper fans thought they had put Burnet's logo on Jasper's helmet. Truth is, it was VOO-DOO! If they put a silly logo on your helmet, they gonna make you look silly!!!Thanks for letting the rat, I mean cat :D out of the bag. That has been our secret weapon all along. Now we will have to resort good old fashion football. Thanks. wink

bc 76
12-11-2002, 05:40 PM
I THOUGHT BURNETS SECRET WEAPON WAS ALL STATE ARM CHAIR,WANABE VARSITY FOOTBALL PLAYER ESPN1.

20bulldawg05
12-11-2002, 06:09 PM
bc 76:
I THOUGHT BURNETS SECRET WEAPON WAS ALL STATE ARM CHAIR,WANABE VARSITY FOOTBALL PLAYER ESPN1.Excuse YOU!?! We have to be doing sumthin right if we got this far!?! Our guys have worked so hard to get this far... not even lady luck herself could've done this good!?!

espn1
12-11-2002, 09:36 PM
Don't be a hater KickBall Boy!

pinecone
12-12-2002, 10:28 AM
BIG19:
[QUOTE]
[qb]Thanks for letting the rat, I mean cat :D out of the bag. That has been our secret weapon all along. Now we will have to resort good old fashion football. Thanks. wink AND all this time I thought it was Aggiemom's cookies. :D

BIG19
12-12-2002, 11:28 AM
Us Fans cannot supply all of the secret weapons, now can we? That would not be fair.

pakrat
12-12-2002, 12:21 PM
But we sure would like to try. Heard of fans trying just about everything from secret filming the opponent's practises to recruiting their players. Super Fan or Super Jerk, depending on your perspective.