PDA

View Full Version : American Idol last night

nobogey72
03-12-2008, 06:59 AM
I forgot how much I like the Beatles. Those were some pretty good performances. I thought that Chickeezee dude or whatever his name is, was the best. Or, maybe the tatoo chick or the biker chick.:)

Snyder_TigerFan
03-12-2008, 08:07 AM
I can't stand the biker chick.

44INAROW
03-12-2008, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
I can't stand the biker chick.

x2

Ranger Mom
03-12-2008, 08:36 AM
I have had a hard time with the tattoo chick. There is something about a tat all the way down a girls arm that creeps me out.....but she did REALLY good last night!

I liked the country spin that Kristi Lee Cook put on "8 days a week" but evidently the judges didn't agree.

I still don't have a favorite, I think I'm getting jaded!

jason
03-12-2008, 08:37 AM
BRING CARRIE BACK !!!!

Ranger Mom
03-12-2008, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by jason
BRING CARRIE BACK !!!!

She is SO over American Idol!! :D

CHS_CG
03-12-2008, 05:59 PM
I love Amanda (the biker chick) and Jason (the guy who goes to A&M) totally my favorite.. didnt care for Kristy Lee Cooks song last night at all but I also like Brooke White she seems really down to earth but I also think she is a little to "good girlish" for the pressure of Hollywood and a record deal.

CHSfan
03-12-2008, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
I love Amanda (the biker chick) and Jason (the guy who goes to A&M) totally my favorite.. didnt care for Kristy Lee Cooks song last night at all but I also like Brooke White she seems really down to earth but I also think she is a little to "good girlish" for the pressure of Hollywood and a record deal.

those are the one you gotta watch for! good girls are just bad girls who dont get caught!