PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite excuse?

pirate4state
03-11-2008, 09:57 AM
I just love getting home from a good football game when the "favorite" is "upset" and reading some of the excuses plastered all over the web as to why their team lost!

Which is your favorite excuse?

This is a multiple choice poll.

Ranger Mom
03-11-2008, 10:09 AM
I am afraid my excuse for the next couple of years is going to be, "we just aren't very good!!"

:weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

I_DONT_CARE
03-11-2008, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I just love getting home from a good football game when the "favorite" is "upset" and reading some of the excuses plastered all over the web as to why their team lost!

Which is your favorite excuse?

This is a multiple choice poll.
WELL, AT LEAST IT IS MULTIPLE CHOICE. OF COURSE "ALL OF THE ABOVE" WOULD HAVE SAVED SOME CLICKING. :rolleyes:

pirate4state
03-11-2008, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by I_DONT_CARE
WELL, AT LEAST IT IS MULTIPLE CHOICE. OF COURSE "ALL OF THE ABOVE" WOULD HAVE SAVED SOME CLICKING. :rolleyes: :doh: Damn, you're right but what do you care!!! GAH! Just click it!

pirate4state
03-11-2008, 10:11 AM
:rolleyes:

Just for IDC b/c I guess he did care! :D

Gsquared
03-11-2008, 10:12 AM
Mine is, we just arent as good as I thought we were.

LH Panther Mom
03-11-2008, 10:13 AM
I always hate when kids get hurt. :(

nobogey72
03-11-2008, 10:18 AM
My favorite excuse of all time came from my son when he was in the 7th grade. He had just finished his first track meet and had gotten 2nd in the discus. He told me that the ONLY reason he got 2nd was-------- "This other kid threw it further". Otherwise, he'd have gotten 1st.:) :)

kepdawg
03-11-2008, 10:25 AM
I believe I have heard all of those excuses except "the better team did not win" from Celina people after they won a game!

LH Panther Mom
03-11-2008, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by kepdawg
I believe I have heard all of those excuses except "the better team did not win" from Celina people after they won a game!

:thinking: :thinking: Really?

pirate4state
03-11-2008, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by kepdawg
I believe I have heard all of those excuses except "the better team did not win" from Celina people after they won a game! :eek: :eek: No way!

Black_Magic
03-11-2008, 10:32 AM
The Left Upright was bent!

charlesrixey
03-11-2008, 10:42 AM
the kicker was drugged by the opposing team-i.e. an idiot parent paid the cheerleaders to pour laxative in the kicker's drink, distracting the kicker with a 'whale tail,' and the dallas crips took 10% for pablo escobar, who bet 10 lines of pixie stix on the game (orange and grape flavored) with Gsquared, who bet nuevos nachos from Applebee's that the whale tail on a male cheerleader wouldn't work (it didn't) so instead the female cheerleaders gave the kicker ecstasy (which was easier to get than the laxative anyway) and the fans were stunned to see the kicker caress the goal post like a french poodle while humming danny boy and drinking pure nacho cheese from an aquafina water bottle

you've never heard that excuse?

eppy 12
03-11-2008, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
the kicker was drugged by the opposing team-i.e. an idiot parent paid the cheerleaders to pour laxative in the kicker's drink, distracting the kicker with a 'whale tail,' and the dallas crips took 10% for pablo escobar, who bet 10 lines of pixie stix on the game (orange and grape flavored) with Gsquared, who bet nuevos nachos from Applebee's that the whale tail on a male cheerleader wouldn't work (it didn't) so instead the female cheerleaders gave the kicker ecstasy (which was easier to get than the laxative anyway) and the fans were stunned to see the kicker caress the goal post like a french poodle while humming danny boy and drinking pure nacho cheese from an aquafina water bottle

you've never heard that excuse? no but i like it!:clap:

Black_Magic
03-11-2008, 10:49 AM
http://www.outdoorfunstore.com/images/sp532-932.jpg

Texasfootball2
03-11-2008, 10:51 AM
I think you left off one excuse that will definitley be used this November by some members of districts 2 & 8.

"In any other district we would have been district champions, instead where staying home this post season" "It's just not fair"

LH Panther Mom
03-11-2008, 10:53 AM
Aw crap, Rita. You left off "GSquared was sitting on our side and somebody forgot to buy him nachos!". :D

pirate4state
03-11-2008, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
I think you left off one excuse that will definitley be used this November by some members of districts 2 & 8.

"In any other district we would have been district champions, instead where staying home this post season" "It's just not fair"

:foul: dammit!! :foul:

:D

*sigh* I'm sure there are tons more out there just waiting for their chance to be used!!! :doh: ;)

Black_Magic
03-11-2008, 10:54 AM

"In any other district we would have been district champions, instead where staying home this post season" "It's just not fair" I guess that excuse may be legit.:clap:

pirate4state
03-11-2008, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Aw crap, Rita. You left off "GSquared was sitting on our side and somebody forgot to buy him nachos!". :D

well.....*(*&(*^%()&!)_@(*$%)!&^(*)!&+_)(245)(~&(*&%^1-=95

DU_stud04
03-11-2008, 11:05 AM
ummm..... my dog ate my excuse

:(

STANG RED
03-11-2008, 12:06 PM

Dang I gotta save this one. I just might need it.:(

And if I dont, I can pass it along to those that do.:p

Sweetwater Red
03-11-2008, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic

That might have been our excuse right up until halftime of
ya'lls game against Gilmer. Then it was better Snyder than us.:thinking: :devil:

Sweetwater Red
03-11-2008, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Dang I gotta save this one. I just might need it.:(

Truthfully, I think we're going to be playing for third place
anyway. I just hope it's not against Wylie. Coach Jackson was
2-1 against Wylie in his first 3 years with Mychael Carillo and is
0-4 since.:(

crzyjournalist03
03-11-2008, 12:32 PM
"They videotaped our walkthrough!"

Sweetwater Red
03-11-2008, 12:34 PM
Sandifer is in Jackson's head and he won't get out.:thinking: :devil:

Maroon87
03-11-2008, 12:42 PM
For some districts, you could add "we had to drive too far to play the game."

injuredinmelee
03-11-2008, 12:49 PM
still fond of some of the Cuero players on here after they lost to Wylie saying "the better team did not win"

Texasfootball2
03-11-2008, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
still fond of some of the Cuero players on here after they lost to Wylie saying "the better team did not win"

What people are really saying when they make this statement is "The more talented team didn't win". On any given day. The BETTER TEAM always wins.