PDA

View Full Version : Celina People

kepdawg
03-10-2008, 05:33 PM
How would you rank each of Celina's championship teams compared to each other?

JR2004
03-10-2008, 05:36 PM
I see why you're doing this.

CS DAD
03-10-2008, 05:52 PM
last years team did not look so hot to me

Emerson1
03-10-2008, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by CS DAD
Well then China Spring must of really sucked since you lost to them.

zebrablue2
03-10-2008, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Well then China Spring must of really sucked since you lost to them.

LOL....

CS DAD
03-10-2008, 06:00 PM
14 to 14 in the fourth
they had fate on their side
LA VEGA had a better team than celina

Emerson1
03-10-2008, 06:02 PM
14 to 14 in the fourth
they had fate on their side
LA VEGA had a better team than celina
Obviously not, they lost to you, and you lost to celina

CS DAD
03-10-2008, 06:09 PM
they would have not even got out of our region

gatordaze
03-10-2008, 06:22 PM

Why not? you did!

Emerson1
03-10-2008, 06:37 PM
Just be happy that your son had the chance to play in the state championship and don't be so bitter about being #2. Believe me, you will get used to it

CS DAD
03-10-2008, 07:07 PM
not bitter ,just thought they would be a real powerhouse after hearing all the hype

Emerson1
03-10-2008, 07:11 PM
I don't think anyone ever said Celina was going to win by 50, they were the #1 ranked team in DII coming in, and that's where they were coming out.

orange machine
03-10-2008, 07:15 PM

Yeah thats why Celina defense was the #1 defense in 3a because they were not that good. Yall had the same problem everybody else had and thats not being able to move the ball on Celina. Dont be such a poor sport because you lost, China was a good team, but you have no idea if Lavega was better than Celina and obviously they are not because yall beat them the 2nd time around and we beat yall.

orange machine
03-10-2008, 07:18 PM

How in the world can you say that when yall made it to the state championship and got beat by somebody out of your region. China was a good team, but their team revolved around the QB and he didnt do much against us.

Tin Cup
03-10-2008, 09:22 PM
nobody can say they were better than celina or liberty hill last year...they both beat the team they played that night and thats the bottom line...the better team doesnt always win the game (just ask cove last year after we beat them) but most of the time they do...but im giving celina and liberty hill the benefit of the doubt on this one

BobcatBenny
03-10-2008, 10:09 PM
I am going to take the easy way out.

Also, everyone knows that the further you get away from the event, the better the team. So there really isn't any way that the 1974 team is not the best.

1. 1974
2. 1995
3. 1998
4. 1999
5. 2000
6. 2001
7. 2005
8. 2007

BleedOrange
03-10-2008, 10:33 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by CS DAD
not bitter ,just thought they would be a real powerhouse after hearing all the hype [/QUOTE

The Bobcats were just thankful they were even allowed to play the Region 3 champs. Celina will just continue muddle through and may luck continue to be on their side. Hopefully, that powder blue will be around for a rematch should the Bobcats make the playoffs and make a deep run. They will just put in hard work week to week and hopefully they can put together a record the will be worthy of CS Dad's praise.

On another matter, I look forward to posting on this board. I have been reading it for some time and have found myself impressed with the knowledge, passion, sarcasm, and all around humor of the posters.

I_DONT_CARE
03-10-2008, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by BleedOrange
On another matter, I look forward to posting on this board. I have been reading it for some time and have found myself impressed with the knowledge, passion, sarcasm, and all around humor of the posters.
:devil: WE SHOULD GET ALONG JUST FINE!

LH Panther Mom
03-10-2008, 10:42 PM
not bitter ,just thought they would be a real powerhouse after hearing all the hype [/QUOTE

The Bobcats were just thankful they were even allowed to play the Region 3 champs. Celina will just continue muddle through and may luck continue to be on their side. Hopefully, that powder blue will be around for a rematch should the Bobcats make the playoffs and make a deep run. They will just put in hard work week to week and hopefully they can put together a record the will be worthy of CS Dad's praise.

Welcome! :)

BleedOrange
03-10-2008, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by I_DONT_CARE
:devil: WE SHOULD GET ALONG JUST FINE!

One can only hope

BleedOrange
03-10-2008, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Welcome! :)

Thank you!!:)

bobcat1
03-11-2008, 05:15 AM
Thanks Kep!

In defense of CSDad, we didn't play like a powerhouse that night. We did however play well enough to beat China Spring that night and they gave these to the guys in orange......
http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/4336/trophiesmh6.jpg
Congrats on a well played game China Spring. ;)

pirate4state
03-11-2008, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by kepdawg
How would you rank each of Celina's championship teams compared to each other? I don't think you'll be getting an answer to your question! :thinking:

Black_Magic
03-11-2008, 09:39 AM
CS caught most of the breaks in the game. ie. Celina lost of the starting FS in the beginning of the game and Penaltys and Turnovers ect.... CS was lucky to keep it as close as they did..

BobcatBenny
03-11-2008, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I don't think you'll be getting an answer to your question! :thinking:
Hey, I answered . . . with a reasonable proposition. :nerd:

I_DONT_CARE
03-11-2008, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
CS caught most of the breaks in the game. ie. Celina lost of the starting FS in the beginning of the game and Penaltys and Turnovers ect.... CS was lucky to keep it as close as they did..
SOUNDS LIKE A HOMER EXCUSE FOR WHY THE OTHER TEAM KEPT IT CLOSE TO ME! :rolleyes:

sic'em
03-11-2008, 09:53 AM
i am somewhat impartial to the question, so i will answer it seriously. i saw all of them, except for the 1974 team, play several times. and i believe there is no question that the 2005 team was the best.

charlesrixey
03-11-2008, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by sic'em
i am somewhat impartial to the question, so i will answer it seriously. i saw all of them, except for the 1974 team, play several times. and i believe there is no question that the 2005 team was the best.

i'd say the 2000 team at #1 and 2005 at #2 (a very close second, but if they played each other, i think the first team would win)

in '05 we were statistically historic, but i think the level of competition was down from in 2000, when the pressure of a 40-game winning streak, third state title try, playing against mart, and 9 first team all-state players sets them apart.

They pretty much did whatever they wanted on the field--pulling away from close halftime scores or (as an example) the Stanton game, where they were firing on all cylinders and beat the buffaloes 59-7 in a game that wasn't remotely that close.

That core of linebackers, qb, k, linemen etc. from that class all started from 98-00 and took celina from 11-1 and 11-3 to 14-2 and then 16-0 twice

the qb was also the only one in texas history to lead his team to 3 UIL state titles

Celina in 2005 had already accomplished all of those things, and had dropped back down from 3A and peaked that year. It was almost unfair for the rest of Div II; because of the weaker bracket and district that year (other than Pewitt) they were rarely challenged

each and every title team was obviously good--1995 was a great year, but the reliance on a few players made them vulnerable

1999 was very good as well, but since the bobcats never played Mart, we don't know how good they could've been

i did not see the 2005 (iraq) or 2007 (DC) games but i did listen to every game i could and watch some of the game videos throughout those seasons. I did see several games in person in 2006

Black_Magic
03-11-2008, 10:27 AM
SOUNDS LIKE A HOMER EXCUSE FOR WHY THE OTHER TEAM KEPT IT CLOSE TO ME! :rolleyes: call it what you want. makes no diff to me one way or another. the ball bounces different every game. sometimes you get the breaks and other times they do. facts of life. Nobody made an excuse for snyder. played a good game vs Celina but made a couple of expensive mistakes. Snyder got beat by a great football team. this isnt about who was better Snyder or CS... IF that was the debate the best people to ask about that would be the Celina coaches. They know indepth who was probably better. BUT the facts are CS caught most of the breaks early on and that kept them in it.

Texasfootball2
03-11-2008, 10:59 AM
call it what you want. makes no diff to me one way or another. the ball bounces different every game. sometimes you get the breaks and other times they do. facts of life. Nobody made an excuse for snyder. played a good game vs Celina but made a couple of expensive mistakes. Snyder got beat by a great football team. this isnt about who was better Snyder or CS... IF that was the debate the best people to ask about that would be the Celina coaches. They know indepth who was probably better. BUT the facts are CS caught most of the breaks early on and that kept them in it.

"Chance favors the prepared Mind":D :thumbsup:

watz4dinner
03-11-2008, 02:12 PM
what breaks!! Celina had one turnover...CS had one turn over.\

Celina converted 4+ 4th and LONG.....numerous 3rd and very long. Celina made plays (got the "breaks") that night when they needed them the most. CS didn't have more "breaks" then Celina. It was a very good football game that deserves more than your idoitic opinion on why the mighty CELINA BOBCATS did not blow us out.

LH Panther Mom
03-11-2008, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by watz4dinner

Celina converted 4+ 4th and LONG.....numerous 3rd and very long. Celina made plays (got the "breaks") that night when they needed them the most. CS didn't have more "breaks" then Celina. It was a very good football game that deserves more than your idoitic opinion on why the mighty CELINA BOBCATS did not blow us out.
Thank you for clearing that up! I thought maybe I had forgotten how the game played out and you just confirmed what I thought I remembered. :thumbsup:

Texasfootball2
03-11-2008, 02:16 PM

You go dog! I'll tell watz4dinner!:thinking: BLACK MAGIC:thumbsup: Thats what:clap: Only 13 post and I already like this guy or gal. (gotta be polically correct ya'know)

nobogey72
03-11-2008, 02:27 PM

You gotta understand Black Magic's motivation for his take on the Celina/China Sp. game. He's merely NEEDING to justify in his mind why the week before, his Snyder Tigers got torched by Celina, and CS was able to keep it a game a while longer.:thinking: :thinking:

watz4dinner
03-11-2008, 02:29 PM
Black Magic...Why don't we talk breaks.

20 second left in the 1st half. Your MIGHTY celina bobcats held to zero points when they crack our OLB in the back (not even close to being legal) and you guys FINALLY score. Man was that a huge break for ya!!!
You need more? How about this.....
3rd and for freakin ever!!!!!
22 or 27 can't remember..... is bottled up for a huge loss and made several incredible escapes to throw a ball down field to get a first down and eventual go ahead score. Call it what you want....but Man that was a huge break!!!!!!!
You need more? How about another one for ya.
One of our all state receivers that has dropped maybe 8 balls all year.....drops a touchdown pass with 3:40 to go in the game. That would have tied the game. Man was that another huge break for ya!!!!!
I have more if you want them. Bottom line.....Celina made the plays that night and won the state championship.

BobcatBenny
03-11-2008, 02:29 PM
Why are the China Spring posters so upset that the mighty Bobcats did not blow them out in the state championship game?

I thought China Spring was a very good team and I think you find that most Celina posters would agree with me.

CS deserved to be in the championship game. Unfortunately you played Celina.

Don't feel too bad, the list of recent 3A teams that have beaten Celina is short.

Gainsville
Daingerfield (now 2A)
Gilmer
Liberty Hill

And it is definite that Celina plays two of these schools this next season and not that remote of a possibility that Celina could play a 3rd. :eek:

I_DONT_CARE
03-11-2008, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
Why are the China Spring posters so upset that the mighty Bobcats did not blow them out in the state championship game?

I thought China Spring was a very good team and I think you find that most Celina posters would agree with me.

CS deserved to be in the championship game. Unfortunately you played Celina.

Don't feel too bad, the list of recent 3A teams that have beaten Celina is short.

Gainsville
Daingerfield (now 2A)
Gilmer
Liberty Hill

And it is definite that Celina plays two of these schools this next season and not that remote of a possibility that Celina could play a 3rd. :eek:

http://vomit.poyt.com/images/classic.jpg

BobcatBenny
03-11-2008, 03:02 PM
http://vomit.poyt.com/images/classic.jpg
Hey lady. Where have you been all day?

Would the answer be high school?

Hey, I also think you should get some help with that eating disorder. :D

BleedOrange
03-11-2008, 03:04 PM
Black Magic...Why don't we talk breaks.

20 second left in the 1st half. Your MIGHTY celina bobcats held to zero points when they crack our OLB in the back (not even close to being legal) and you guys FINALLY score. Man was that a huge break for ya!!!
You need more? How about this.....
3rd and for freakin ever!!!!!
22 or 27 can't remember..... is bottled up for a huge loss and made several incredible escapes to throw a ball down field to get a first down and eventual go ahead score. Call it what you want....but Man that was a huge break!!!!!!!
One of our all state receivers that has dropped maybe 8 balls all year.....drops a touchdown pass with 3:40 to go in the game. That would have tied the game. Man was that another huge break for ya!!!!!
I have more if you want them. Bottom line.....Celina made the plays that night and won the state championship.

Just to refresh your memory a little more here is the game summary:

Celina at China Spring
at Texas Stadium
Saturday, December 22, 2007

Celina 21 China Spring 14

1 2 3 4 Final
Celina 0 7 7 7 21
China Spring 7 0 7 0 14

FrstDwn RushYds PassYds Pass Punt-Avg Pnlty Fmb-Lost
Celina 20 53-238 134 8-16-0 3-40.0 8-45 1-1
China Spring 13 13-46 189 17-32-1 4-35.3 4-30 1-1

Rushing Passing Receiving
Carey, Austin CEL - - 1-27
Davis, Seth CEL 17-79 7-14-0-107 -
McCartney, Troy CEL 11-49 1-2-0-27 4-50
Romero, Jose CEL 2-3 - 2-43
Smith, Preston CEL - - 1-14
Waldrep, Charley CEL 23-107 - -
Eskew, Dustin CS 7-7 16-31-1-176 1-13
Fuller, Cody CS - - 2-2
Hicks, Mike CS - - 8-88
Higdon, Taylor CS - 1-1-0-13 4-56
Welch, Jared CS 6-39 - 2-30

Scoring
CS - Jared Welch 29 run (James French kick)

CEL - Charley Waldrep 13 run (Preston Smith kick)

CEL - Troy McCartney 5 run (Smith kick)

CS - Dustin Eskew 13 pass from Taylor Higdon (French kick)

CEL - Waldrep 3 run (Smith kick)

No need for sour grapes. China Spring was/is a fine football team. However, the stats support the final score. Also, for the record it was number 27 and I don't consider his efforts a break. I consider it a will to win which is instilled in the Celina program. The players on both team should be commended for all of their efforts in a great football game.

75009Football
03-11-2008, 06:15 PM

And you still signed on. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

In other words, you got tired of just reading. Welcome aboard.

BILLYFRED0000
03-11-2008, 06:48 PM

Well the main bad break was we lost our best defender, punt returner, receiver, and kickoff return man on the first play of the game. Hair line fracture of the clavicle.
And we executed somewhat on offense although the 8 illegal procedures had me thinking some ref had a screw loose, particularly since it was the same ref making all the calls.
370 yards offense to us
235 to you.
Best team won even playing a b+ game.

coachkiss
03-12-2008, 01:07 AM
Best team was 2005. The playoffs may have been watered down, but they thumped every team they played that year, with the exception of Prosper.

2001 was good, too.

2007 and 1995 are probably further down the list. 2006 team was better than 2007, in my opinion.

bobcat1
03-12-2008, 04:51 AM
I can't choose one over the other. 06 and 07 were very special teams to me because of my son. The other teams were all better than most of the teams out there. At least the scoreboard said so. ;)

gatordaze
03-12-2008, 06:27 AM
[i]
[/B]

This Is the "drop"! Ball was overthrown by 6 feet! Execution wins championships

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc186/jayraulerson/overthrow.jpg

watz4dinner
03-12-2008, 07:51 AM
That one was the overthrow to Mike Hicks. I was talking about the DROP by #3 on the three yard line.

The comments about the breaks was mainly to tell Black Magic that CS did not keep it close because of breaks. Celina executed when it counted to win the game. However, the same can be said about CS not being on their A-game.

DaHop72
03-12-2008, 07:59 AM
Black Magic...
Your MIGHTY celina bobcats held to zero points when they crack our OLB in the back (not even close to being legal) and you guys FINALLY score. Man was that a huge break for ya!!!
You http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif
Hey watz4dinner, you might want to read a little bit before you jump on Black Magic about "his" Celina Bobcats.

:doh: :doh:

Black_Magic
03-12-2008, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
Well the main bad break was we lost our best defender, punt returner, receiver, and kickoff return man on the first play of the game. Hair line fracture of the clavicle.
And we executed somewhat on offense although the 8 illegal procedures had me thinking some ref had a screw loose, particularly since it was the same ref making all the calls.
370 yards offense to us
235 to you.
Best team won even playing a b+ game. Those are the "Breaks" I was talking about. But CS folks dont see them as such. Its rough to lose your best player on the first play of the game. Kinda hard to overcome so many penaltys too. I dont know why folks cant see those as a team starting off up hill . Oh and Im not from celina...:rolleyes: The game stats show that the score should have been even more lopsided but penaltys are rough to overcome sometimes.

LH Panther Mom
03-12-2008, 09:29 AM
Those are the "Breaks" I was talking about. But CS folks dont see them as such. Its rough to lose your best player on the first play of the game. Kinda hard to overcome so many penaltys too. I dont know why folks cant see those as a team starting off up hill . Oh and Im not from celina...:rolleyes: The game stats show that the score should have been even more lopsided but penaltys are rough to overcome sometimes.
Just curious - did you watch the game or are you just going off of stats? :)

Ranger Mom
03-12-2008, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Just curious - did you watch the game or are you just going off of stats? :)

Sounds like he was there, don't it??

Texasfootball2
03-12-2008, 10:23 AM
Those are the "Breaks" I was talking about. But CS folks dont see them as such. Its rough to lose your best player on the first play of the game. Kinda hard to overcome so many penaltys too. I dont know why folks cant see those as a team starting off up hill . Oh and Im not from celina...:rolleyes: The game stats show that the score should have been even more lopsided but penaltys are rough to overcome sometimes.

Like I said "chance favors the prepared mind". Good teams have the ability to adjust and adapt to certain game situations on the fly. If they kept getting called for the same thing over and over eventually it's not the officials fault. And once you get to the semi's and finals of the playoffs and injury to one player shouldn't have that big of an impact on the game unless it is the QB, and this was a WR. Celina's participation numbers are up there with the best of them and they pride themselves on having tremendous depth. Even their fans on this board talk about it repeatedly. And if those were the "breaks" you were talking about you would have specified them in your original post and not waited until someone posted something you could use. Bottom line is China Springs gave them all they want and came up short and Snyder got their heads handed to them on that particular day. Could Snyder have played better, I'm sure they all feel they could and from talking to some of my friends that were at the game Snyder didn't play there best, but you have to credit Celina for some of that and give them some credit.

bobcat1
03-12-2008, 01:11 PM
I was there.........:p

cshscougar08
03-12-2008, 02:25 PM

Penalties are rough to overcome?!?!?! 8 for 45 yards?!?!?!?! Man I don't know how Celina survived that game!!! With that many penalties, we should have just blown them away. GIVE ME A BREAK. That's nothing. And like penalties ever hindered Celina anyway. And so what if they lost their safety. One person does not make a team. You and BILLYFRED act as if he was your team. Especially BILLYFRED. Drives me up the wall. Oh and BILLYFRED, when you say the better team won playing a b+ game, a little credit would be nice. Just FYI. Celina didn't play a B+ game on their own.

gatordaze
03-12-2008, 02:33 PM
CS played a great game. D'Anton's injury was big in that he was to be assigned to your playmaker WR. Your guy had a great game and D'Anton did a remarkable job limiting him considering he could not raise his right arm. Celina's defense depends on 7 guys getting up front pressure, shut down man corners, and a stud MLB and Free Safety. Our best player (FS) had a broken wing and it hurt us defensively.

Hats off to both teams for one of the best football games that I can remember.

BleedOrange
03-12-2008, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by cshscougar08
Penalties are rough to overcome?!?!?! 8 for 45 yards?!?!?!?! Man I don't know how Celina survived that game!!! With that many penalties, we should have just blown them away. GIVE ME A BREAK. That's nothing. And like penalties ever hindered Celina anyway. And so what if they lost their safety. One person does not make a team. You and BILLYFRED act as if he was your team. Especially BILLYFRED. Drives me up the wall. Oh and BILLYFRED, when you say the better team won playing a b+ game, a little credit would be nice. Just FYI. Celina didn't play a B+ game on their own.

BILLYFRED is factually correct. Regardless of any report card the better team did win and would have won had they played that game on 10 other occasions (when you win you get to say stuff like that :devil: )

Ranger Mom
03-12-2008, 03:10 PM

You do realize that Black Magic is from Snyder....don't you??

cshscougar08
03-12-2008, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
You do realize that Black Magic is from Snyder....don't you??

Yeah didn't mean to throw him in with them. My b.

cshscougar08
03-12-2008, 05:49 PM
BILLYFRED is factually correct. Regardless of any report card the better team did win and would have won had they played that game on 10 other occasions (when you win you get to say stuff like that :devil: )

I never said that we were the better team. And don't speculate on whether you would go 10 for 10 against us or not, cause I REALLY hate it when people do that.

BILLYFRED0000
03-12-2008, 06:26 PM

It is hard for you to grasp the significance of D'anton. He could play every skill position on the offense and Tight end. He could have started any skill position on the offense. He was the best player on the field not just our team. We had a lot of offense set up for him to play because he was the fastest player with the best vertical leap of our receivers. And he had good hands. Your secondary was your weakness. We did not throw as much as we could have. Then on Defense you have no idea. I talked to some of the coaches and we figured losing D'anton cost at least one score maybe two. He will be at Penn State next year and if he continues to improve he could start by his junior year.

Black_Magic
03-12-2008, 06:36 PM
It is hard for you to grasp the significance of D'anton. He could play every skill position on the offense and Tight end. He could have started any skill position on the offense. He was the best player on the field not just our team. We had a lot of offense set up for him to play because he was the fastest player with the best vertical leap of our receivers. And he had good hands. Your secondary was your weakness. We did not throw as much as we could have. Then on Defense you have no idea. I talked to some of the coaches and we figured losing D'anton cost at least one score maybe two. He will be at Penn State next year and if he continues to improve he could start by his junior year. they dont get that. He was the one who stopped Will clay on three that were on there way to the house when Snyder played them. He was there big play guy on both sides of the ball. Lose a guy like that( on the first play) and its a huge problem to over come. useless penalties also kill drives especialy if your a grind it out offense. Thats all that is being said. SOme are reading WAY more into it.

trojan37
03-12-2008, 06:46 PM
I wasn't there and did not watch the game, but I have seen Celina and Lynn play, so I know that was a huge loss. The question I want to ask is, what would CS have done had they lost Eskew on the first play?

cshscougar08
03-12-2008, 08:06 PM
I talked to some of the coaches and we figured losing D'anton cost at least one score maybe two. He will be at Penn State next year and if he continues to improve he could start by his junior year.

Don't speculate. You nor the coaches know what would have happened if he was in there. So just don't try.

cshscougar08
03-12-2008, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by trojan37
I wasn't there and did not watch the game, but I have seen Celina and Lynn play, so I know that was a huge loss. The question I want to ask is, what would CS have done had they lost Eskew on the first play?

Or to put it in more perspective, Mike.

lostaussie
03-12-2008, 08:17 PM
I don't know when Celina had their best team...............but i have been told over and over about their worst team of the past 30 years:D

bobcat1
03-12-2008, 08:47 PM
Don't speculate. You nor the coaches know what would have happened if he was in there. So just don't try.
Dude, We can and will speculate. I speculate that CS would have really been shut down had Lynn been able to use two arms. Every other team that had a blow up doll to run out of was shut down. What makes CS different. There is another meaning for the initials CS. Did you know that.:devil:

BILLYFRED0000
03-12-2008, 09:16 PM

It is not speculation. The only player on your team that would have had the same impact was Eskew. Lose him and you were done. I have the advantage of seeing D'anton play for 3 years and the certain knowledge of his ability and impact. You do not.

orange machine
03-12-2008, 09:27 PM
Its a good thing that D' Anton was hurt because i can assure you that Eskew would have nobody to throw the ball to because they would not want to run across the middle anymore because he would light them up.

BleedOrange
03-12-2008, 09:34 PM
I never said that we were the better team. And don't speculate on whether you would go 10 for 10 against us or not, cause I REALLY hate it when people do that.

Gotcha. Just jerking your chain which seems to be quite easily accomplished with regard to you folks at CS. There must me something in the water down there. Maybe CS stands for China Sydrome. That would explain alot.

cshscougar08
03-12-2008, 09:48 PM
There must me something in the water down there.

It's Waco water. Surely you've heard how bad Waco water is.

BleedOrange
03-12-2008, 10:33 PM
It's Waco water. Surely you've heard how bad Waco water is.

Must taste similar to our Kool Aid.

BILLYFRED0000
03-13-2008, 05:40 PM
YA KNOW, I never really liked orange kool
aid.

nobogey72
03-13-2008, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
Dude, We can and will speculate. I speculate that CS would have really been shut down had Lynn been able to use two arms. Every other team that had a blow up doll to run out of was shut down. What makes CS different. There is another meaning for the initials CS. Did you know that.:devil:

EEEOOOOWWWCH!!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: