PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of Argyle's chances in 2008? (Football)

TexanFan4Life
03-10-2008, 01:54 PM
I know they're returning 6'5" 195 lb. WR Brady Brown, but don't know too much else about their team. Are they a team that could do some damage this season?

kepdawg
03-10-2008, 05:34 PM
I reckon they'll have a team.

JR2004
03-10-2008, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
I reckon they'll have a team.

That's an astute observation.

firstdown
03-10-2008, 05:59 PM
We should be fine next year. O-line will be a strength as will our defense. JV was very good last year and we only lost a few seniors that will be hard to replace. The main spot we have questions at will be the QB. JJ Harp will be hard to replace, but I think (homer point of view) that we will be set for a deep run in the playoffs.

Who-dun-it!!?
03-11-2008, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by firstdown
We should be fine next year. O-line will be a strength as will our defense. JV was very good last year and we only lost a few seniors that will be hard to replace. The main spot we have questions at will be the QB. JJ Harp will be hard to replace, but I think (homer point of view) that we will be set for a deep run in the playoffs.

Personally I thought Argyle was a very exciting team to watch. Awsome passing attack. I expect them to do some damage for sure.

SNYDER325TIGERS
03-11-2008, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by firstdown

Yea he was a great QB as was Ben Parks...i'm sure they'll have a good long run.