PDA

View Full Version : Daingerfield by 17?

bigbearfan
09-11-2002, 11:11 AM
Your "Game of the Week" pick of Daingerfield by 17 was a bit off, since Gladewater surprised the Tigers in OT! The Gilmer game last week was a combination of the fact that we never play well against Gilmer, we needed velcro on some hands, Gilmer capitalized on our mistakes and the refs helped Gilmer out TREMENDOUSLY. The true Bear spirit and talent came through against Daingerfield and we look for a great season! Way to go Bears!

hey hey hey!!!
09-12-2002, 11:52 AM
What do you mean the refs helped tremendously????????????????????

old dragon
09-12-2002, 09:27 PM
hey,hey,hey, you know those Bear fans think that every time we beat them the Refs help, whether they are playing in Gilmer or Gladewater.I don't know why they can't admit we are sometimes better.Face it Bigbearfan!!!

hey hey hey!!!
09-13-2002, 10:46 AM
Maybe we did benefit from a call on that kickoff. But did that make the difference in the whole game.

dragon67
09-13-2002, 11:44 AM
Without instant replay, I can't say we got a benifit from the kick-off.Looked good to me, course i may be a little home opinionated.(Ha!Ha!)

gbear4
09-15-2002, 10:55 PM
without instant replay???? you have got to be kidding me...i am the player that called for the fair catch on that kick off and the rule states that you have to give them a chance to catch the football even if the player does not call for a fair catch. There is no way the player for gilmer didnt break the 2 yard halo because that means that he would have had to jump 6 feet infront of me and about 8 feet in the air to grap the ball above my head and still not touch me on the way down and since he hit me on the sholder when he came down then this is not possible. that call was the worse call i have ever seen in my life.

go bears!!