Seems like we have another 325 on our hands...:doh:

STANG RED
03-10-2008, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by lakers

But he hates Celina, so he cant be all bad.:devil: :D

Lion_Addict
03-10-2008, 12:09 PM
I know I am new and all & what I think don't mean a whole lot (cuz I'm sure YA'LL DON'T CARE.....:p) , but this guy is starting to grow on me. Adding a little spice to the posts, and some are actually humorous. Hey IDC, have you tried to sign up for the Brownwood site? I'm sure you DON'T CARE but I was curious.

Sweetwater Red
03-10-2008, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by lakers

..or another "I know everything" that has decided "I don't care"
about anything?:thinking:

Lion_Addict
03-10-2008, 12:10 PM
But he hates Celina, so he cant be all bad.:devil: :D

That's exactly what I was thinking

I_DONT_CARE
03-10-2008, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
Hey IDC, have you tried to sign up for the Brownwood site?
SOMEBODY TOLD ME ABOUT THAT PLACE A WHILE BACK. I THOUGHT ABOUT IT BUT I DON'T THINK THEY COULD HANDLE ME. I REMIND MYSELF OF JACK NICHOLSON IN "A FEW GOOD MEN": YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH. :eek:

DaHop72
03-10-2008, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by I_DONT_CARE
SOMEBODY TOLD ME ABOUT THAT PLACE A WHILE BACK. I THOUGHT ABOUT IT BUT I DON'T THINK THEY COULD HANDLE ME. I REMIND MYSELF OF JACK NICHOLSON IN "A FEW GOOD MEN": YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH. :eek: And you can't handle being wrong.:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

pirate4state
03-10-2008, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
I know I am new and all & what I think don't mean a whole lot (cuz I'm sure YA'LL DON'T CARE.....:p) , but this guy is starting to grow on me. Adding a little spice to the posts, and some are actually humorous. Hey IDC, have you tried to sign up for the Brownwood site? I'm sure you DON'T CARE but I was curious.

Seems a few like his style others not so much! I'm still on the fence. He cracks me up sometimes.

Ranger Mom
03-10-2008, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Seems a few like his style others not so much! I'm still on the fence. He cracks me up sometimes.

Same here! When he calls me "RANGER MOTHER" I almost get misty eyed!:p

jason
03-10-2008, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Seems a few like his style others not so much! I'm still on the fence. He cracks me up sometimes. i bet 'he' does ;)

pirate4state
03-10-2008, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by jason
i bet 'he' does ;) not that he cares or anything

BobcatBenny
03-10-2008, 05:24 PM
I'm pretty sure IDC is a lady . . . but, I like the bit or schtik.

I_DONT_CARE
03-10-2008, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
I'm pretty sure IDC is a lady . . . but, I like the bit or schtik.
I HOPE NOT!!!!!!!

I'M SORRY RANGER MOTHER. :( MY WIFE HAS A GOOD CHICKEN SOUP RECIPE IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO GET IT FROM HER.

navscanmaster
03-10-2008, 06:23 PM
I don't know what to think of him. One minute he ticks you off by making off the cuff remarks about things he has no business butting in on, and the next minute he is going for Go Blue's throat. Once I have my mind made up one way, he makes me rethink! Although, I have come to the conclusion that he doesn't care one way or the other!:rolleyes:

BobcatBenny
03-10-2008, 06:27 PM
I HOPE NOT!!!!!!!
The only people that would ever type with the CAPS LOCK ON are women. Not all women, but always a woman. Not even a gay guy does that.

Your schtik is fun though. I like it LADY.

CHS_CG
03-10-2008, 06:39 PM
The only people that would ever type with the CAPS LOCK ON are women. Not all women, but always a woman. Not even a gay guy does that.

after that comment there is only one song that comes to mind

"DUDE LOOKS LIKE A LADY"

I_DONT_CARE
03-10-2008, 06:41 PM

:thinking: :thinking:
Bull19
All-American

Member #: 6328

THURSDAY AND FRIDAY AT NELSON FIELD IN AUSTIN. THURSDAY'S GAME IS AT 7:30 AND FRIDAYS AT 4 AND 3RD GAME FOLLOWING 30 MIN IF NEEDED, BUT I DONT THINK IT WILL BE NEEDED SINCE THE BULLS WILL SWEEP IN THE FIRST TWO GAMES WITH 2 WINS

BobcatBenny
03-10-2008, 06:49 PM
Word.

Emerson1
03-10-2008, 07:14 PM
:thinking: :thinking:
Bull19
All-American

Member #: 6328

THURSDAY AND FRIDAY AT NELSON FIELD IN AUSTIN. THURSDAY'S GAME IS AT 7:30 AND FRIDAYS AT 4 AND 3RD GAME FOLLOWING 30 MIN IF NEEDED, BUT I DONT THINK IT WILL BE NEEDED SINCE THE BULLS WILL SWEEP IN THE FIRST TWO GAMES WITH 2 WINS

I don't think it's him. I don't think it's a ROMee either since they got away with saying WTH

edited for content~p4s

pirate4state
03-10-2008, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
I don't think it's him. I don't think it's a ROMee either since they got away with saying

:rolleyes: he didn't get away with it, but since he appears to be new even he gets a warning! you however, know better! :hand:

Ranger Mom
03-10-2008, 09:46 PM

Are you serious? I have never came across a "lady" who types with all caps. Bull19 does it thought and it drives me nuts!!

BobcatBenny
03-10-2008, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Are you serious? I have never came across a "lady" who types with all caps. Bull19 does it thought and it drives me nuts!!
Ranger Mother (since you like that), yeah I am known for being serious. :)

But . . . men do not really type in SHOUTING. We curse. :D

Ranger Mom
03-10-2008, 09:57 PM
Ranger Mother (since you like that), yeah I am known for being serious. :)

But . . . men do not really type in SHOUTING. We curse. :D

So you saying Bull19 isn't a real man??:eek:

I think the only time I type in all caps is when I want to emphasize a word.....going to the bold option above is more time than I want to waste!!:D

BobcatBenny
03-10-2008, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
So you saying Bull19 isn't a real man??:eek:

I think the only time I type in all caps is when I want to emphasize a word.....going to the bold option above is more time than I want to waste!!:D
Not if he keeps posting like a lady. :eek: