PDA

View Full Version : What's the big deal anyway?

pirate4state
03-07-2008, 11:13 AM
After all, isn't it just a message board?? :D

To so many of us it is NOT just a message board, but more of a cyber coffee shop. We sit around talking about anything & everything. Which, depending on the day, can really piss some people off. Which is kinda funny considering these are the same people telling the rest of US to get a life, yet they are the ones annoyed at US for talking about anything & everything. Talk about needing a life!!

Anyway...

I just wanted to thank the "fab 4" for always listening to me gripe about the crazy happenings in my life. I can always count on you for a shoulder, an ear and a good laugh!

To all my YIM/AIM buddies that I chat with throughout the day. Sometimes we talk about the board, other times we talk about our lives! Who'd thunk it?

I have never meet BBDE, but I feel as though I have. I know some of you don't get/like him, and that's okay because he doesn't care!! HAHA!

The Giddings/Caldwell game was a blast even if Casey was hangin out with us! haha j/k Casey :kiss:

G2, Terry, Crystal, Juggs & JR and KAO it was fun hanging out with you guys this year at the Bennett compound. That's the funny thing about this board. I had NEVER met Terry (txbroadcaster, buffymars, JR or KAO) but felt like I knew them just from conversing with them online, so there was no hesitation in meeting them & hanging out at their house. I guess having G2 & juggs there helped somewhat. LOL. Scary. But we had alot of fun & I'd do it again in a heartbeat!

Also, it was a pleasure to finally meet Hops, injured, kep, colton, big ron, josh (sweetwater07), Matthew328, REGGIE, the WOS bunch, 3aSoftball4Mom, coach, mark & my agent, Cody!! if i met you this year and didn't list you --- oops!

For those of you who are new to the board you should venture out and meet some of the people that post on this board. They are some of the nicest, craziest & funniest people you'll ever hang out with!

Where else will you find a board that will come together and buy Phil C tickets for a UT/A&M game??!!! Poor Phil, the Longhorns lost that day! :(

I should also thank my boss for being such a great guy!! The majority of my posting is done M-F, 8:30-4:30. :D

I hope you all enjoy the rest of your day & weekend. I'll be seeing some of you in May!!

I better get back to Captain Ron...:p

Don't let me down Kyle! :devil:

44INAROW
I signed on just in time :)

piratebg
25K!!!

Way to go chick. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Ranger Mom
03-07-2008, 11:15 AM
WOO HOO WTG Rita!!!!

I gotta work on something real quick...but I will be back in a bit.

Congrats!!

I_DONT_CARE
ALL THE BUILD UP FOR THAT? WHAT A LET DOWN. :rolleyes:

charlesrixey
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

jason
thats it??

charlesrixey
03-07-2008, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by I_DONT_CARE

well, since it's fairly apparent that you don't care, why do you care?:evillol:

piratebg
03-07-2008, 11:16 AM

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj130/KEMMYE/grumpy.jpg

pirate4state
03-07-2008, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by jason
thats it??

damn, wrong brother... ;)

eppy 12
03-07-2008, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
After all, isn't it just a message board?? :D

To so many of us it is NOT just a message board, but more of a cyber coffee shop. We sit around talking about anything & everything. Which, depending on the day, can really piss some people off. Which is kinda funny considering these are the same people telling the rest of US to get a life, yet they are the ones annoyed at US for talking about anything & everything. Talk about needing a life!!

Anyway...

I just wanted to thank the "fab 4" for always listening to me gripe about the crazy happenings in my life. I can always count on you for a shoulder, an ear and a good laugh!

To all my YIM/AIM buddies that I chat with throughout the day. Sometimes we talk about the board, other times we talk about our lives! Who'd thunk it?

I have never meet BBDE, but I feel as though I have. I know some of you don't get/like him, and that's okay because he doesn't care!! HAHA!

The Giddings/Caldwell game was a blast even if Casey was hangin out with us! haha j/k Casey :kiss:

G2, Terry, Crystal, Juggs & JR and KAO it was fun hanging out with you guys this year at the Bennett compound. That's the funny thing about this board. I had NEVER met Terry (txbroadcaster, buffymars, JR or KAO) but felt like I knew them just from conversing with them online, so there was no hesitation in meeting them & hanging out at their house. I guess having G2 & juggs there helped somewhat. LOL. Scary. But we had alot of fun & I'd do it again in a heartbeat!

Also, it was a pleasure to finally meet Hops, injured, kep, colton, big ron, josh (sweetwater07), Matthew328, REGGIE, the WOS bunch, 3aSoftball4Mom, coach, mark & my agent, Cody!! if i met you this year and didn't list you --- oops!

For those of you who are new to the board you should venture out and meet some of the people that post on this board. They are some of the nicest, craziest & funniest people you'll ever hang out with!

Where else will you find a board that will come together and buy Phil C tickets for a UT/A&M game??!!! Poor Phil, the Longhorns lost that day! :(

I should also thank my boss for being such a great guy!! The majority of my posting is done M-F, 8:30-4:30. :D

I hope you all enjoy the rest of your day & weekend. I'll be seeing some of you in May!!

I better get back to Captain Ron...:p

Don't let me down Kyle! :devil: http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l239/eppy12/free_boat_wash_small.jpg

LH Panther Mom
03-07-2008, 11:20 AM
Bravo! :clap: :clap:

Maroon87
03-07-2008, 11:24 AM

To all my YIM/AIM buddies that I chat with throughout the day.

I'm glad you mentioned that. Do you know how hard it is to get any actual work done when your PC is dinging like a one-armed bandit all day???

"Hey what's up?"

"I'm bored."

"I'm leaving early."

"I have nothing to do."

"I'm watching a movie."

"You're STILL at work? My God...it's 6pm!!! I've been home for 2 hours!!!"

:p :p :p ;) :kiss:

DaHop72
03-07-2008, 11:26 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

pirate4state
03-07-2008, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Maroon87
I'm glad you mentioned that. Do you know how hard it is to get any actual work done when your PC is dinging like a one-armed bandit all day???

"Hey what's up?"

"I'm bored."

"I'm leaving early."

"I have nothing to do."

"I'm watching a movie."

"You're STILL at work? My God...it's 6pm!!! I've been home for 2 hours!!!"

:p :p :p ;) :kiss:

HE LIES!!!!

LOL

Maroon87
03-07-2008, 11:42 AM
HE LIES!!!!

LOL

Maybe a little bit....but not much.;)

BTW congratulations Rita! You are now the biggest time-waster in the history of cyberspace.:p :kiss: j/k

Txbroadcaster
03-07-2008, 11:52 AM
Rita, Crystal and I loved having u over..just please remember left...right

and ALWAYS KNOW where the Dennys is, especially when it is staring u in the face

kaorder1999
03-07-2008, 12:09 PM
wow....25k...congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AP Panther Fan
03-07-2008, 12:30 PM
http://www.yourspacelayouts.com/Glitters/thumbs/Congratulations.gif

Congratulations ... If I were you, I would have had to ROM myself long ago.:D

Adidas410s
03-07-2008, 12:34 PM
geez...met me for like 2 minutes and didn't even list me...tear, tear :(

Congrats! I remember way back at like 12,000 or so when we were having a post count race...guess I lost that one!

pirate4state
03-07-2008, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
geez...met me for like 2 minutes and didn't even list me...tear, tear :(

Congrats! I remember way back at like 12,000 or so when we were having a post count race...guess I lost that one!

:o Sorry!!

I also forgot to mention the unsigned LH fan who reads and has attended M&G's, but has never posted! :D It was a pleasure to meet you JT. ;)

Emerson1
03-07-2008, 04:10 PM

pirate4state
03-07-2008, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1

and I expected more from you! :dispntd:

unless you are I_DONT_CARE :thinking:

LH Panther Mom
03-07-2008, 04:13 PM

:thinking: :thinking:

Emerson1
03-07-2008, 04:16 PM

You will never know

zebrablue2
03-07-2008, 05:07 PM
congrats.......................................... .................................................. ....................................

sinton66
03-07-2008, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
You will never know

I wouldn't bet any real money on that if I were you.:thinking: