PDA

View Full Version : So, I Wake Up At 5:20 AM...

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
03-07-2008, 08:42 AM
I got up this morning to go to workouts and it's snowing hard outside in College Station. It still is for that matter. I know this may not be shocking news to some, but snow is a pretty rare sight for people who live around this area like me. It's been literally years since I had last seen snow.

Bull19
03-07-2008, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
I got up this morning to go to workouts and it's snowing hard outside in College Station. It still is for that matter. I know this may not be shocking news to some, but snow is a pretty rare sight for people who live around this area like me. It's been literally years since I had last seen snow.

still is snowing where im at

Bull19
03-07-2008, 09:16 AM
did any of it stick in college station?

Maroon87
03-07-2008, 11:14 AM
I've seen actual snowfall twice in my life...1974 in Corpus and 2004 here in Houston.

Must be a 30 year cycle...:thinking:

mwynn05
03-07-2008, 11:25 AM
We have prolly 8" its been on teh ground here since about noon yesterday...UNT classes were cancelled to day...the day i dont have class....yesterday i think tehy waited to late to cancel classes here because when they did it was as bad as it was going to get

K-MAC Chuck
03-07-2008, 12:21 PM
Too funny...this is fun, reading your posts...me, being a native Pennsylvanian (shhhh! don't tell anyone)..snow was a regular routine 5-6 months of the year..

Now you know why i've been in Texas since 1987! Long live the Lone Star State!

And on a serious note..I hope everyone who got/gets snow survives it well, I'm sure traffic is pure h*** right now..best wishes!

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
03-07-2008, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
did any of it stick in college station?

No, it just hit the ground and melted, but there were some nice little flurries going on there for a bit. It was a nice sight to start the day for me.