PDA

View Full Version : Hey Red....

Lion_Addict
03-06-2008, 12:31 PM
Just wanted to make sure you remembered......yawl are 5-3 since 1950 :p :devil: :D . Haven't heard it today from ya. Just making sure you're ok, HA HA!

Sweetwater Red
03-06-2008, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
Just wanted to make sure you remembered......yawl are 5-3 since 1950 :p :devil: :D . Haven't heard it today from ya. Just making sure you're ok, HA HA!

I'm trying to limit posting that. I'll just use it when I think Rocket
Dad has forgotten just how much Sweetwater has DOMINATED
Brownwood over the last 48 years.:D

By the way did you know that Snyder, Wylie, Breckenridge, and
Graham suck?:thinking: :devil:

Lion_Addict
03-06-2008, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
I'm trying to limit posting that. I'll just use it when I think Rocket
Dad has forgotten just how much Sweetwater has DOMINATED
Brownwood over the last 48 years.:D

Yada Yada Yada Yada :hand:, :D

By the way did you know that Snyder, Wylie, Breckenridge, and
Graham suck?:thinking: :devil:

As a matter of fact I believe I do know that.... :D. Hey, we agree on something!

DaHop72
03-06-2008, 12:59 PM

As a matter of fact I believe I do know that.... :D. Hey, we agree on something! :eek: :eek: Hey Lion_Addict, did you know that Sweetwater Red is posting from a state psychiatric hospital?:thinking: :thinking:

:devil: :devil:

Sweetwater Red
03-06-2008, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
:eek: :eek: Hey Lion_Addict, did you know that Sweetwater Red is posting from a state psychiatric hospital?:thinking: :thinking:

:devil: :devil:

Hi DaHop. I didn't know you were here.:doh::D

nobogey72
03-06-2008, 01:04 PM

As a matter of fact I believe I do know that.... :D. Hey, we agree on something!

I think I detect a secret love affair growing between Red and Addict. I would hate to read any of their PM's. Wait till Black Magic and his band of Merry Men in Snyder find out. They will be like soooo jealous.:D :D

Lion_Addict
03-06-2008, 01:07 PM
Hey DaHop.....which way do you swing anyways? Hmmmmm. I'm referring to Sweetwater or Snyder of course :evillol: :D

DaHop72
03-06-2008, 01:08 PM
Hi DaHop. I didn't know you were here.:doh::D Easy Red, step away from the computer it must be nearly time for your meds,:D :D

DaHop72
03-06-2008, 01:09 PM
Hey DaHop.....which way do you swing anyways? Hmmmmm. I'm referring to Sweetwater or Snyder of course :evillol: :D I support the Tigers, you know they did make it to the semis unlike that other team.:devil: :devil:

Sweetwater Red
03-06-2008, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
I think I detect a secret love affair growing between Red and Addict. I would hate to read any of their PM's. Wait till Black Magic and his band of Merry Men in Snyder find out. They will be like soooo jealous.:D :D

I don't think they're the ONE's who are jealous.:thinking:

BTW. I am 100% secure. I won't go crying like a little girl if
a poster insinuates that....well you know....:thinking: :D

Lion_Addict
03-06-2008, 01:14 PM

Oh boy! One of them almighty "Wylie Bullfrogs" has graced us with his presence :devil: :D. Me & Red have an understanding. They're up on us since 1950, but it will be tied up after 2 years...:D

Sweetwater Red
03-06-2008, 01:18 PM
Oh boy! One of them almighty "Wylie Bullfrogs" has graced us with his presence :devil: :D. Me & Red have an understanding. They're up on us since 1950, but it will be tied up after 2 years...:D

I think he's just feeling left out. He wants a hug from one of us.:eek:

Lion_Addict you're up.:D

nobogey72
03-06-2008, 01:21 PM
I don't think they're the ONE's who are jealous.:thinking:

BTW. I am 100% secure. I won't go crying like a little girl if
a poster insinuates that....well you know....:thinking: :D

I think it's great that you are secure.:clap: I think that there is definitely a place in the world for "your kind". :D I must say that I am a little surprised at Lion Addict though. He didn't strike me that way. Just goes to show you....... You can't always judge someone by the way they type.:D :D :D

Lion_Addict
03-06-2008, 01:25 PM
I think it's great that you are secure.:clap: I think that there is definitely a place in the world for "your kind". :D I must say that I am a little surprised at Lion Addict though. He didn't strike me that way. Just goes to show you....... You can't always judge someone by the way they type.:D :D :D

Oh yeah? Well, Well.......your breath smells! I got busy man. I got nuttin, LMAO! Sorry...I blew that one :nerd: