kepdawg
03-05-2008, 10:45 PM
50-45 5 minutes

kepdawg
03-05-2008, 10:51 PM
Aggies up 51-47 3 minutes

buff4life
03-05-2008, 10:55 PM
Jones cheapshotted him lowering the shoulder...don't blame drew for being irrate...

ONLY team i see that kills players at half court with cheap screens

kepdawg
03-05-2008, 10:56 PM
55-47 1:53

Things getting ugly after Joseph Jones just knocked Tweedy Carter on his butt with a pick!

kepdawg
03-05-2008, 10:58 PM
57-50 1:22

neck_06
03-05-2008, 11:01 PM
hahaha, silly tweety....never saw big joe coming.

Adidas410s
03-05-2008, 11:03 PM
And this one is getting a bit ugly now...

kepdawg
It's all over.

Nothing but free throws vs 3 point shots from here on out.

1:01

Aggies up 60-50

Adidas410s
Appropriately enough...Aggie fans getting ejected from the game...crazy stuff in the Waco water tonight...

coach
03-05-2008, 11:05 PM
good solid win aggies lets focus on kansas and make it two years in a row

kepdawg
03-05-2008, 11:11 PM
Sloan just threw an oop to himself off the backboard with 1.8 left!

Ags win 71-57

HippoBaseball05
03-05-2008, 11:15 PM
That's what I'm talkin about!

http://texags.com/images/forum/icon17.gif

buff4life
03-05-2008, 11:19 PM
CLASSLESS

coach
03-05-2008, 11:21 PM
lol i knew someone would say that

Adidas410s
03-05-2008, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by HippoBaseball05
That's what I'm talkin about!

http://texags.com/images/forum/icon17.gif
You would be a fan of that crap...

buff4life
03-05-2008, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by coach
lol i knew someone would say that

do you agree?

sahen
03-05-2008, 11:27 PM
i hope the bears and aggies meet in the big 12 tourney...there is no way baylor is that cold again...

NastySlot
03-05-2008, 11:29 PM
class and basketball????.....maybe it was just a little something for the fans...........................a little something to shut them up.

NastySlot
03-05-2008, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by sahen
i hope the bears and aggies meet in the big 12 tourney...there is no way baylor is that cold again...

i was thinking that the same thing...............i don't think anyone is looking forward to facing baylor in the tourney...................and to some extent...........the aggies.........you don't know which aggie team will show up...............the top two seeds could easily not make the final.

coach
03-05-2008, 11:31 PM

so do i sahen so do i

Panther One
03-05-2008, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by buff4life
Jones cheapshotted him lowering the shoulder...don't blame drew for being irrate...

ONLY team i see that kills players at half court with cheap screens
Only someone who doesn't like the Aggies would say it was a cheap shot, and with you being a Longhorn fan, I'd say you fit that category. The announcers even thought it was a clean screen. There are MUCH worse moving screens, sticking out of elbows and knees, and lowering of shoulders on screens in half court offenses. The difference there is that the defenders know they're coming.

Because we don't have great ball handlers, a lot of our oppoents have pressured the ball in the backcourt. When they continue to do this, we will use our bigs to screen the defenders. This is called basketball. There is nothing cheap about it. Of all of the teams that we've played, Texas and Baylor are the ONLY teams to get blindsided by a screen. Perhaps they should work on their communication.

The dunk by Sloan was sick...uncalled for, but sick. I can defend the three against Tech at the end, since instead of letting us dribble out the clock, they kept playing defense, but Sloan should have just let the clock run out.

NastySlot
03-05-2008, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Panther One
Only someone who doesn't like the Aggies would say it was a cheap shot, and with you being a Longhorn fan, I'd say you fit that category. The announcers even thought it was a clean screen. There are MUCH worse moving screens, sticking out of elbows and knees, and lowering of shoulders on screens in half court offenses. The difference there is that the defenders know they're coming.

Because we don't have great ball handlers, a lot of our oppoents have pressured the ball in the backcourt. When they continue to do this, we will use our bigs to screen the defenders. This is called basketball. There is nothing cheap about it. Of all of the teams that we've played, Texas and Baylor are the ONLY teams to get blindsided by a screen. Perhaps they should work on their communication.

The dunk by Sloan was sick...uncalled for, but sick. I can defend the three against Tech at the end, since instead of letting us dribble out the clock, they kept playing defense, but Sloan should have just let the clock run out.

Crack....Crack.....Crack...............oh wrong sport............i loved to crack........but never will forget one that was laid on me.

coach
03-05-2008, 11:38 PM

that pick is clean not even close to a cheap shot...the guy was playing great defense and jones set a good hard pick and he was completely still it was a shame that he got hurt ut it wasnt a dirty play

Adidas410s
03-05-2008, 11:39 PM
You were doing so well until you make it sound like, "Poor little Tech MADE us shoot the ball." I don't have a problem with a kid who's never taken a shot in a game before taking one...but he doesnt need you to put on your homer shirt and start making up some bogus reason for it to appease your ever shrinking ego.

coach
03-05-2008, 11:41 PM
ooo the irony

Panther One
03-05-2008, 11:41 PM
Also regarding the dunk, while I feel it was uncalled for, I don't feel it was classless. This was a very emotional game on both sides and Sloan let his emotions get the best of him. That was more of a message to the fans who were pretty rowdy throughout, even throwing balls onto the court. For our Longhorn friend calling out the Aggies in this one, when UT visited College Station, a couple of their players let their emotions get the best of them, too, threw an elbow, got a tech, and one got ejected. Where does that fall on your scale of classiness?

20FAN07
03-05-2008, 11:43 PM
Don't even talk about "class"......... I dont agree with the dunk, but look at the crowd throwing things on the court........ No one has room to talk about class because it happens to the best of us. And like i said i didn't agree with the dunk, but i'm not gunna lie....it was nice

HippoBaseball05
03-05-2008, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
You would be a fan of that crap...

I thought you were a tekkie fan?

If so, you should be the first and foremost afficianado of "classless".

sahen
03-05-2008, 11:46 PM
Also regarding the dunk, while I feel it was uncalled for, I don't feel it was classless. This was a very emotional game on both sides and Sloan let his emotions get the best of him. That was more of a message to the fans who were pretty rowdy throughout, even throwing balls onto the court. For our Longhorn friend calling out the Aggies in this one, when UT visited College Station, a couple of their players let their emotions get the best of them, too, threw an elbow, got a tech, and one got ejected. Where does that fall on your scale of classiness?

its one thing to dunk or go lay it in, its another thing to throw it off the backboard and tomahawk dunk it when clearly the game was over and we werent trying to foul....but thats fine, seriously its just more fuel to the fire and i really hope the bears and aggies meet in the big 12 tourney...

Bull Butter
03-05-2008, 11:46 PM
You were doing so well until you make it sound like, "Poor little Tech MADE us shoot the ball." I don't have a problem with a kid who's never taken a shot in a game before taking one...but he doesnt need you to put on your homer shirt and start making up some bogus reason for it to appease your ever shrinking ego.

I would think that the ones with "shrinking egos" would be fans of teams who have been beaten by over 100 points in the past week.

Adidas410s
03-05-2008, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by Bull Butter
I would think that the ones with "shrinking egos" would be fans of teams who have been beaten by over 100 points in the past week.
no...you have to have an ego from preconceived expectations. At best...I thought Tech would go 8-8 in conference. I think I picked 6-10 though. Have to find that somewhere.

Adidas410s
03-05-2008, 11:53 PM
I thought you were a tekkie fan?

If so, you should be the first and foremost afficianado of "classless". and aggies like to point the classless term towards a game where they got scared by a bunch of JH kids and decided to punch each other and blame it on Tech. Poor poor Ags...

Panther One
03-05-2008, 11:54 PM
its one thing to dunk or go lay it in, its another thing to throw it off the backboard and tomahawk dunk it when clearly the game was over and we werent trying to foul....but thats fine, seriously its just more fuel to the fire and i really hope the bears and aggies meet in the big 12 tourney...
I disagree. I think in that instance you let the clock run out. I don't think you dunk, lay it in, or throw an ally oop to yourself in in the final seconds with no one playing defense. Sloan would have looked like a damn fool had he missed. It was an awesome dunk, but would be better if saved for midnight madness.

As far as meeting in the tourny...bring it on.

c-town_balla
03-05-2008, 11:55 PM
locked by midnight?

I bet so

NastySlot
03-05-2008, 11:57 PM
no...you have to have an ego from preconceived expectations. At best...I thought Tech would go 8-8 in conference. I think I picked 6-10 though. Have to find that somewhere.

8-8 no way....was that before daddy knight bailed..............8-8??

Adidas410s
03-06-2008, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by NastySlot
8-8 no way....was that before daddy knight bailed..............8-8??
Yes. 8-8. This was before the season started.

- Tech would win more than 1 road game
- Would have beaten Baylor twice
- Would split with Ags, OU, and OSU
- Would get swept by Texas.
- Would win at Nebraska
- Would lose to K-State

Wins vs: OU, A&M, OSU, Baylor (x2), Colorado, Nebraska, Iowa State

However there's always an upset or two...and a few letdowns...so 6-10 was a bit safer.

NastySlot
03-06-2008, 12:05 AM
Yes. 8-8. This was before the season started.

- Tech would win more than 1 road game
- Would have beaten Baylor twice
- Would split with Ags, OU, and OSU
- Would get swept by Texas.
- Would win at Nebraska
- Would lose to K-State

Wins vs: OU, A&M, OSU, Baylor (x2), Colorado, Nebraska, Iowa State

However there's always an upset or two...and a few letdowns...so 6-10 was a bit safer.

then i stand corrected...sorry for doubting you but the math adds up.

sahen
03-06-2008, 12:07 AM
I disagree. I think in that instance you let the clock run out. I don't think you dunk, lay it in, or throw an ally oop to yourself in in the final seconds with no one playing defense. Sloan would have looked like a damn fool had he missed. It was an awesome dunk, but would be better if saved for midnight madness.

As far as meeting in the tourny...bring it on.

i think he shouldve let the time ran out too but i was just saying if your going to score just do a normal dunk or lay it in....it was more the style in which he did it that was the problem not the fact that he did....but like i said, he is only giving the baylor players more fuel to the fire if they play again, stuff like that can come back to haunt u...not to mention, of the bears 3 seniors only bruce is a major contributor and his importance fell off drastically this year, these guys will remember that next year if they dont meet in the tourney...i just dont think u want to give a team more reason to be up for beating u other than the normal ones...

BU97
03-06-2008, 12:07 AM
I thought that the pick was clean and no foul should have been called but I DID think that Jones did raise his elbow a bit to make contact with the head. On the BaylorFans board they said that he went over and stood over him after the play (not seen on TV so I dont know if that was true). I was glad to see Dien showing some fire and taking up for his team mate.

I thought that the dunk was uncalled for I would have done if I had a break away in Reed Arena to rub it in, so we need to get over it.

As for throwing stuff on to the floor, I never understood why you give away things that might be thrown. Heck we did that back in the day because we thought that it was a dumb giveaway.

Truth is that when we shoot like crap, we don't win. If we take care of Tech I think that we are in.

Panther One
03-06-2008, 12:10 AM
and aggies like to point the classless term towards a game where they got scared by a bunch of JH kids and decided to punch each other and blame it on Tech. Poor poor Ags...
If there weren't classiness...I mean sportsmanship issues at Tech, I doubt the university would have felt the need to launch its Raider Power Spirit and Sportsmanship Campaign. I know not every Tech student of fan falls into this group, but there is pretty much a consensus among their opponents that Tech has the worst fans.

http://www.depts.ttu.edu/communications/news/stories/07-07-raider-power.php

Oh, and if there's a mod around, I have a feeling this thread won't make it til midnight.

Adidas410s
03-06-2008, 12:15 AM
If there weren't classiness...I mean sportsmanship issues at Tech, I doubt the university would have felt the need to launch its Raider Power Spirit and Sportsmanship Campaign. I know not every Tech student of fan falls into this group, but there is pretty much a consensus among their opponents that Tech has the worst fans.

Oh, and if there's a mod around, I have a feeling this thread won't make it til midnight.
Guess you should notice that Texas has the same thing...and many other schools as well! ;)

And in the Big 12...the consensus would be Colorado has the worst fans. The 2nd tier would be Tech, A&M, Texas, and OU...depending who you asked. Personally, I think OU fans are the worst in the conference, Texas fans thank God daily for Vince Young and get defensive any time you question the greatness of THE state school, A&M fans are just annoying to everybody and nobody has figured out where they get their mindset of "we SHOULD win all the time" and Tech fans suffer from short man syndrom...they feel neglected by the media, other schools, recruits, etc...you name it and they think somebody is always slighting them.

Think that covered all the bases...

buff4life
03-06-2008, 12:16 AM

i can understand that jones should be able to brace himself but look at a replay and you can see him lower a shoulder don't argue a fact but it might not have been a cheapshot as i once thought but he did lower a shoulder

and thank you for agreeing with me on the sloan thing

Panther One
03-06-2008, 12:19 AM
i think he shouldve let the time ran out too but i was just saying if your going to score just do a normal dunk or lay it in....it was more the style in which he did it that was the problem not the fact that he did....but like i said, he is only giving the baylor players more fuel to the fire if they play again, stuff like that can come back to haunt u...not to mention, of the bears 3 seniors only bruce is a major contributor and his importance fell off drastically this year, these guys will remember that next year if they dont meet in the tourney...i just dont think u want to give a team more reason to be up for beating u other than the normal ones...
We lose Jones and Kirk. Mulbach is also a senior, but he's only really started seeing the floor in the last three games. There's a good chance we'll lose Jordan, too, but I really think he would benefit from another year of school and hope he realizes that, too. Next year, I believe Carter will be the only senior on scholarship. The Ags aren't going away, either. If DeAndre stays another year, I think the Ags will be better, more complete team next year. The two freshmen we have coming in should provide a boost, especially the much needed PG.

I seriously doubt the dunk will play a significant role in the next matchup. In this league, I think the teams take every game pretty seriously. I like the competition. The Big XII is quickly becoming one of the top conferences in the nation.

NastySlot
03-06-2008, 12:20 AM
Guess you should notice that Texas has the same thing...and many other schools as well! ;)

And in the Big 12...the consensus would be Colorado has the worst fans. The 2nd tier would be Tech, A&M, Texas, and OU...depending who you asked. Personally, I think OU fans are the worst in the conference, Texas fans thank God daily for Vince Young and get defensive any time you question the greatness of THE state school, A&M fans are just annoying to everybody and nobody has figured out where they get their mindset of "we SHOULD win all the time" and Tech fans suffer from short man syndrom...they feel neglected by the media, other schools, recruits, etc...you name it and they think somebody is always slighting them.

Think that covered all the bases...

Colorado and tech fans are close but at least tech fans know a little something about football... best fans and most knowledgeable.....nebraska..........k-state fans have always been real friendly.............tech fans i think get their rowdiness from so many years of medicore football and other sports...and now that they have great programs...they don't know how to act.

buff4life
03-06-2008, 12:20 AM

in that game the tech on pittman was pretty cheap caught the second man as usually happens and the other was a reaction to getting hit in the back of the head that he thought was intentional....i don't condone it but it wasn't classless...

on the other hand...sloan new damn well what he was doing emotion or not and had to think about doing that because he was the ONLY one on that side of the court...

buff4life
03-06-2008, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by c-town_balla
locked by midnight?

I bet so

i'll give it ten minutes

NastySlot
03-06-2008, 12:22 AM
i can understand that jones should be able to brace himself but look at a replay and you can see him lower a shoulder don't argue a fact but it might not have been a cheapshot as i once thought but he did lower a shoulder

and thank you for agreeing with me on the sloan thing

oh without a doubt he lowered it.....my daughter asked me if it was clean....clean enough not to get a foul....but told her he really didn't need to lower the shoulder....the guy ran into a wall blind.

Adidas410s
03-06-2008, 12:23 AM
Colorado and tech fans are close but at least tech fans know a little something about football... best fans and most knowledgeable.....nebraska..........k-state fans have always been real friendly.............tech fans i think get their rowdiness from so many years of medicore football and other sports...and now that they have great programs...they don't know how to act.
Agree 100%. I won't go on a rant about the growing # of Tech fans that have a false sense of entitlement when it comes to football. I get so frustrated by the people that sit around me. They are so ignorant football wise and ALWAYS have something to gripe about if a pass is dropped, we have to punt, the other team gets a few first downs. It's just non-stop bickering. Quite annoying! :(

NastySlot
03-06-2008, 12:26 AM
in that game the tech on pittman was pretty cheap caught the second man as usually happens and the other was a reaction to getting hit in the back of the head that he thought was intentional....i don't condone it but it wasn't classless...

on the other hand...sloan new damn well what he was doing emotion or not and had to think about doing that because he was the ONLY one on that side of the court...

was it pittman?.....................the way the elbow or punch was thrown called for the tech with the way the rules read now...............if sloan had missed the dunk you guys would have been on here bashing him for the miss...........it was nice dunk...just at a poor time....but who really gives a $#!+ there many things that go on in basketball that are classless.

18handicap
03-06-2008, 12:28 AM
Just got back from Waco. I don't ever want to hear about how bad our fans are at LSU. I was very astonished at how bad the fans are at Baylor. Baptist University??? WOW!!

NastySlot
03-06-2008, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by 18handicap
Just got back from Waco. I don't ever want to hear about how bad our fans are at LSU. I was very astonished at how bad the fans are at Baylor. Baptist University??? WOW!!

we'll can i tell you a little something about rowdy softball coaches in austin and arlington?

Panther One
03-06-2008, 12:32 AM
Regarding the Nebraska fans, I went up to Lincoln this year to watch the Ags play. It was a very weird atmosphere. With both teams having lame duck coaches and all the fans ready to move on, there was a lot of friendly banter going on, but it wasn't about who would win. The arguments were all about whose coach was worse and why he would lead his team to defeat. Other than that, it was a great experience. I can't wait to go back.

On a side note, we hit up a bar in Omaha the night before the game and I swear there was a 3-1 girl-to-guy ratio and the placed was packed. Lots of good looking girls in the Midwest. If the Ags make it to Omaha this year in baseball, I'm definitely headed back. Hit up the bars again, watch a little baseball, and try to win my money back from the Casino. Let's go Ags.

HippoBaseball05
03-06-2008, 12:32 AM
http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=731725&forum_id=6

Old Tiger
03-06-2008, 12:34 AM
Just got back from Waco. I don't ever want to hear about how bad our fans are at LSU. I was very astonished at how bad the fans are at Baylor. Baptist University??? WOW!! You should see how there girls act at the clubs. :devil:

NastySlot
03-06-2008, 12:35 AM

it wasn't pittman it was wangemene....i remember it wasn't pittman....cause wangemene apoligized to the fans in attendence, the aggie players,his teammates and his university.....now that was class.

NastySlot
03-06-2008, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by Go Blue
You should see how there girls act at the clubs. :devil:

how about their assistant coaches...did one get busted for ?????????in public(i think in the bar).

HippoBaseball05
03-06-2008, 12:39 AM
cause wangemene apoligized to the fans in attendence, the aggie players,his teammates and his university

I never heard from him.

HippoBaseball05
03-06-2008, 12:41 AM

Please tell me you didn't stop at Taco Cabana before leaving...

....Especially if you were going to a 'Furry' cat costume party later.

NastySlot
03-06-2008, 12:41 AM
I never heard from him.

i believe he issued a statement...read it in the statesman.

HippoBaseball05
03-06-2008, 12:42 AM
Darn.

Another incidence of illiteracy jumps up and bites me in the keister.

20FAN07
03-06-2008, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by BU97
On the BaylorFans board they said that he went over and stood over him after the play (not seen on TV so I dont know if that was true).

Jones isn't the type, i don't think i have ever seen him lose his cool on the courts. You can see on the game footage that once sloan scores he walks over to him and bent down to check on him....before he's pushed back by everyone....

NastySlot
03-06-2008, 12:46 AM
being from hutto your probably like me and don't read the statesman too often......that has got to be the worst sports section in the state.........for sure the worst high school sports section and if it isn't horn football or men's hoops you can forget about reading about the other horn sports more then a paragraph.

BreckTxLonghorn
03-06-2008, 12:48 AM

http://www.texassports.com/index.php?s=&url_channel_id=68&url_article_id=4490&change_well_id=2

Texas has this too, but it was created in the buildup to the Ohio State game at DKR. When we won in the Shoe, apparently their fans were just horrible to us, and there were grumblings of an "eye for an eye" treatment. Its been a great initiative. I never thought our fans were horrible (granted, every village has an idiot or two), but you can see a more concerted effort now to have a sophisticated fan level, much like the Nebraska fans (who are some of the most passionate, and nicest, fan you'll ever meet).

If a school doesn't have this, I would suggest it. It can only do good things.

HippoBaseball05
03-06-2008, 12:48 AM
I only buy hard copies if my son has some football or baseball stats in it.

I'm forced to look at the Taylor Daily online or the Hutto News online every Wednesday.

BU97
03-06-2008, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by 20FAN07
Jones isn't the type, i don't think i have ever seen him lose his cool on the courts. You can see on the game footage that once sloan scores he walks over to him and bent down to check on him....before he's pushed back by everyone....

That was kind of what it looked like to me at first, but I didn't know if maybe someone who was there got a better look. This is mostly a case of crying because we shot like 27% and lost.

NastySlot
03-06-2008, 12:58 AM
just three more mins...and this makes it to midnight.

Panther One
03-06-2008, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
http://www.texassports.com/index.php?s=&url_channel_id=68&url_article_id=4490&change_well_id=2

Texas has this too, but it was created in the buildup to the Ohio State game at DKR. When we won in the Shoe, apparently their fans were just horrible to us, and there were grumblings of an "eye for an eye" treatment. Its been a great initiative. I never thought our fans were horrible (granted, every village has an idiot or two), but you can see a more concerted effort now to have a sophisticated fan level, much like the Nebraska fans (who are some of the most passionate, and nicest, fan you'll ever meet).

Ours is simply built into the cult...

Panther One
03-06-2008, 01:02 AM
That was kind of what it looked like to me at first, but I didn't know if maybe someone who was there got a better look. This is mostly a case of crying because we shot like 27% and lost.
At least you didn't go 16 minutes without scoring...

20FAN07
03-06-2008, 01:03 AM
At least you didn't go 16 minutes without scoring...

You are most certainly correct, that is down right depressing

Panther One
03-06-2008, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by 20FAN07
You are most certainly correct, that is down right depressing
Coming on the heels of a 98 point performance made it worse.

20FAN07
03-06-2008, 01:13 AM
lets not refer to the past.....haha.........
well bring on Kansas, i hope the last few A&M teams that beat texas and tech @ reed show up, if they do it could get interesting. No matter who wins (it would be good for kansas to win of course) texas is still uno right............

buff4life
03-06-2008, 01:34 AM
it wasn't pittman it was wangemene....i remember it wasn't pittman....cause wangemene apoligized to the fans in attendence, the aggie players,his teammates and his university.....now that was class.

they both got technicals in that game...only wangmene got ejected and yes it was very class of him to apologize like that, talking to him personally i know he felt bad about it...

buff4life
03-06-2008, 01:37 AM
being from hutto your probably like me and don't read the statesman too often......that has got to be the worst sports section in the state.........for sure the worst high school sports section and if it isn't horn football or men's hoops you can forget about reading about the other horn sports more then a paragraph.

the statesman has a WAY BETTER sports section that the houston chronicle...its WAY easier to read

Old Tiger
03-06-2008, 01:37 AM
Aggy sux!
:mad: :devil:

:D :p :D

buff4life
03-06-2008, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn

Ohio State fans might be the most classless fans in the nation...after that game at the shoe when our bus was leaving full beer cans, rocks, and other crap was hitting our windows like we were storming Normandy or something i was scared...and during the game if you weren't wearing red it wasn't pretty

Adidas410s
03-06-2008, 08:21 AM
Ours is simply built into the cult...
:clap: :clap: :clap:

cshscougar08
03-06-2008, 03:24 PM

Jones didn't stand over him at all really. Just a glance down. Yeah Sloan came over to check on him, but it was Jordan who came over and started jawing while Tweety was on the floor.

coach
03-06-2008, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by cshscougar08
Jones didn't stand over him at all really. Just a glance down. Yeah Sloan came over to check on him, but it was Jordan who came over and started jawing while Tweety was on the floor.

is it just me or is deandre a little slow?

Panther One
03-06-2008, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by coach
is it just me or is deandre a little slow?
Are you questioning the intelligence of a college athlete? I don't know what his grades are, but he speaks better than many college athletes I've heard interviewed.