PDA

View Full Version : bellville sideline crew

Tank58
12-04-2002, 07:22 PM
what's up yo. listen people side line we need to get up this game. we got to get everybody pumped up the crowd, players, even the cheerleaders dang. last week was no good. :mad:

Bongo
12-05-2002, 01:42 PM
Tank, I feel your pain. Last Friday a group of parents wanted to hold a pep rally at the stadium before the game; to get the fans pumped. That was squashed for some reason, but the fans are ready to break loose. It's time.

Brahmas20bro
12-05-2002, 02:37 PM
Being a former UH cheerleader my self as well as a UT cheerleader....I will be honored to help with the spirit!!!....lets get there and lets get it started. I will make some signs that say make some nose....that will help out...ok...GO bellville...beat those dawgs.....go bulls go...go bulls go....go bulls go... :mad: :mad:

bellvillefan6699
12-05-2002, 04:00 PM
TANK58 IM A FORMER MEMBER OF THE SIDELINE CREW I RECENTLY RETIRED THOU ANY WAYS I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT YOU AND THAT NUMBER 78 ARE DOIN A GREAT JOB AND KEEP IT UP REMEMBER DONT GET TIRED WHEN EVERYBODY ELSE IS GET KRUNK

jykoy
12-06-2002, 08:51 AM
Could somebody fill me in as to what exactly a "Sideline Crew" is?

Bongo
12-06-2002, 11:16 AM
Brahma20bro, that's great! I know the parents are ready to bust a gut, sounds like you could be the catalyst!

Bellville22
12-06-2002, 12:12 PM
jykoy: I think the "Sideline Crew" is like the fans and stuff. Whatever it is, it's cool w/ me.

Do you know who I am? 2 hints....

1.) How's Unc?
2.) ADIRONDACK!!!

Brahmas20bro
12-06-2002, 12:23 PM
SOUNDS GREAT, WELL I AM BRING MY GAME FACE EVERYONE ELSE SHOULD TOO....LETS BEAT THE DAWGS AND PLAY THE GAME OF THE CENTURY..PLAY LIKE THIS IS STATE...GO BULLS GO....LETS GO BULLS....HIT'EM....HIT'EM HARD....HOLD'EM D...DEFENSE..DEFENSE...MAKE SOME NOISE BULL FANS........ :mad: :mad: :mad:

WE READY...WE READY...WE READY...OUR BACKS ARE AGAINST THE WALLS SO LET THE BULL FIGHT BEGIN.....GO BULLS GO....

jykoy
12-06-2002, 12:51 PM
First off: Brahma20bro, all I can say is "wow". You might consider hitting that 'Caps Lock' key on your keyboard and then try and formulate some coherent sentences. It's hard to follow your cheers. I'm pulling for the Bulls too, but I just have a hard time trying to picture whoever you are typing all this stuff into the computer.
Anyways...

As for Bellville22, Thanks for filling me in on the sideline crew and I know exactly who you are, man. I've missed you. Hope all is well. Just today I spoke with the 3rd member of "The Group" on campus. Good to hear from you. Gig 'em Franchione. Whoop.

PigSkinPicker
12-06-2002, 01:45 PM
Ya gonna need more then a sideline crew come Saturday night. Marlin will be ready and will give ya a fight ya will never forget. You need to worry about how ya are gonna score on us instead of how to cheer. Or ya can start practicing cheerleading for Basketball season. Marlin is not under estamating anyone and gonna play each team like they are in the State Game. GO DOGS

PigSkinPicker
12-06-2002, 01:47 PM
Ya gonna need more then a sideline crew come Saturday night. Marlin will be ready and will give ya a fight ya will never forget. You need to worry about how ya are gonna score on us instead of how to cheer. Or ya can start practicing cheerleading for Basketball season. Marlin is not under estamating anyone and gonna play each team like they are in the State Game. GO DOGS

KL3
12-06-2002, 02:09 PM
Yaaawwwwwnn. whatever.

Tank58
12-07-2002, 09:50 AM
Bellville22 thats not what it is at all it is the jv and varsity people who don't play. we try to get the crowed fired up. more than a sideline crew tonite i think not. best of luck RED STORM! GO GET'EM JANI, ROBBIE, REESE& JONESY.

Bellville22
12-07-2002, 01:31 PM
I stand corrected. Nevertheless, we in the stands are behind you 100 %.

jykoy
12-07-2002, 02:56 PM
Thank you Tank58. You sound like a real winner.