PDA

View Full Version : Grandchildren

CenTexSports
03-04-2008, 04:56 PM
My youngest son and his wife are at the hospital pushing out my sixth grandkid. My wife did an excellent job telling the kids how to have babies and now I need to figure out how to explain to them that they don't have to keep having them.

Any suggestion except butt out?

nobogey72
03-04-2008, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
My youngest son and his wife are at the hospital pushing out my sixth grandkid. My wife did an excellent job telling the kids how to have babies and now I need to figure out how to explain to them that they don't have to keep having them.

If I was you, I would be very happy. If they have 4 or 5 more, I would be even happier.:) :) :) :) :)

zebrablue2
03-04-2008, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by CenTexSports

congrats on # 6. they are the lords little gifts. as long as they can support them, keep them coming.

KingRob
03-05-2008, 08:55 AM
I can't wait to become a "gramps". Spoil them rotten, then give them back to mom and pops!:p

Ranger Mom
03-05-2008, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by KingRob
I can't wait to become a "gramps". Spoil them rotten, then give them back to mom and pops!:p

That's always fun.....but mine lives with me, it's hard to "give her back!!"

But....they will be moving to Midland in the next couple of weeks....I am torn being being elated and devastated!! (It's better than moving to a different town or across the state though!)