PDA

View Full Version : Who do you love to hate??

Ranger Mom
03-04-2008, 12:48 PM
Now nobody get booty-hurt, this is SUPPOSED to be a fun thread!!

After reading that latest Brownwood thread I had flashbacks to some of the Celina threads I have read over the past couple of years.

Lion_Addict
03-04-2008, 12:52 PM
Got my vote in....ummmm, no it wasn't the Brownwood hater. Mom, tell me it ain't so :(

BobcatBenny
03-04-2008, 12:53 PM
Come on RM! Everyone loves Celina. They just hate being wrong. ;)

Ranger Mom
03-04-2008, 12:55 PM
I could care less about either team myself....but since Greenwood is probably going to be way down the next few years, I gotta start crap with other teams to keep myself amused during the dry spell!:D

piratebg
03-04-2008, 12:55 PM
I'm a hater. :p

Sweetwater Red
03-04-2008, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I could care less about either team myself....but since Greenwood is probably going to be way down the next few years, I gotta start crap with other teams to keep myself amused during the dry spell!:D

I like the way you think.:inlove: :D

thewyliefan
03-04-2008, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
Come on RM! Everyone loves Celina. They just hate being wrong. ;)

haha thats great

Sweetwater Red
03-04-2008, 01:00 PM
Hey! Wait a minute. Where's Snyder?:confused:

Lion_Addict
03-04-2008, 01:02 PM
You know this is really great! You have the team that has pretty much whipped all your tails (or probably could have) and been the dominator. On the other side you have the team that in the very near future will be whipping your tails and be the dominator.....heh heh :evillol: :evillol: :devil:

Ranger Mom
03-04-2008, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Hey! Wait a minute. Where's Snyder?:confused:

I thought about putting "other" in as sort of a write-in vote.....but decided to stick to 2 that have had the latest "controversial" threads about them.

Sorry....maybe next time!

LH Panther Mom
03-04-2008, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
You know this is really great! You have the team that has pretty much whipped all your tails and been the dominator. On the other side you have the team that in the very near future will be whipping your tails and be the dominator.....heh heh :evillol: :evillol: :devil:
Not us. :devil:

Lion_Addict
03-04-2008, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Not us. :devil:

Yeah, I was thinking that when I posted it. I mean the Celina not whipping yawl, :D

Ranger Mom
03-04-2008, 01:06 PM
You know this is really great! You have the team that has pretty much whipped all your tails (or probably could have) and been the dominator. On the other side you have the team that in the very near future will be whipping your tails and be the dominator.....heh heh :evillol: :evillol: :devil:

Why thank you....I make great polls!:D

Sweetwater Red
03-04-2008, 01:08 PM
I thought about putting "other" in as sort of a write-in vote.....but decided to stick to 2 that have had the latest "controversial" threads about them.

Sorry....maybe next time!

True. Those "three amigos" from Snyder outing themselves on here ,while
controversial, was some time ago.:thinking:

Ranger Mom
03-04-2008, 01:09 PM
True. Those "three amigos" from Snyder outing themselves on here ,while
controversial, was some time ago.:thinking:

I cannot comment!!

I got some Snyder coaches mad at me for playing along!!:eek: :eek:

Shame SHAME SHAME on me!!:(

Lion_Addict
03-04-2008, 01:10 PM
Just curious, beings that I'm new here. Would Snyder rank pretty high up there?

Ranger Mom
03-04-2008, 01:11 PM
Just curious, beings that I'm new here. Would Snyder rank pretty high up there?

If you are a Sweetwater poster!!:p

Lion_Addict
03-04-2008, 01:19 PM
Red, you got more hatred for Snyder or Brownwood?:thinking:

DaHop72
03-04-2008, 01:35 PM
Red, you got more hatred for Snyder or Brownwood?:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: Wow, Red what a thought provoking question.:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Sweetwater Red
03-04-2008, 01:36 PM
Red, you got more hatred for Snyder or Brownwood?:thinking:

None for Brownwood. But don't tell anyone. I think I have some
people fooled.:doh:

Speaking of fooling people, well look here....good thing is I sobered up later.:D :devil:

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46907&highlight=Sweetwater+vs+Snyder+rivalry+thread

AP Panther Fan
03-04-2008, 01:42 PM
hahaha...I was going to quote SWRed in the other thread where he says he is going to save his time and energy for more intelligent threads.....

but since that thread was closed you can't quote it!

For some reason, I found humor in that.:D

Sweetwater Red
03-04-2008, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
hahaha...I was going to quote SWRed in the other thread where he says he is going to save his time and energy for more intelligent threads.....

but since that thread was closed you can't quote it!

For some reason, I found humor in that.:D

Man did I ever stray from that.:D

Yeah. Unfortunately, when I searched all the Sweetwater vs. Snyder
rivalry threads, they were all closed.:(

AP Panther Fan
03-04-2008, 01:53 PM
Man did I ever stray from that.:D

Oh well, it was still funny.:D

LionKing
03-04-2008, 02:07 PM
Man, Brownwood ain't even 3A yet and already in 3A Love-Hate relationships.

Black_Magic
03-04-2008, 02:10 PM
Hey! Wait a minute. Where's Snyder?:confused: lately Snyder has been hard at work running track and kicking but in baseball.
Snyder TORCHED Sweetwater in the wylie track meet this weekend.

Sweetwater Red
03-04-2008, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic

Snyder TORCHED Sweetwater in the wylie track meet this weekend.

See what I mean Brownwood posters. This here is a veteran
of the Dlow. See how he managed to get Sweetwater, Snyder,
and Wylie all in one sentence?:thinking:

Watch and learn.;)

ronwx5x
03-04-2008, 02:22 PM

I don't hate either team, but any reason to doubt which fans are the most irritating?

Sweetwater Red
03-04-2008, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by ronwx5x
I don't hate either team, but any reason to doubt which fans are the most irritating?

So....Brownwood or Celina?:thinking: :devil:

Old Tiger
03-04-2008, 02:25 PM
Just curious, beings that I'm new here. Would Snyder rank pretty high up there? No Snyder just sucks.

AP Panther Fan
03-04-2008, 02:27 PM

:evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

probably still a toss up....:D

Black_Magic
03-04-2008, 02:28 PM
See what I mean Brownwood posters. This here is a veteran
of the Dlow. See how he managed to get Sweetwater, Snyder,
and Wylie all in one sentence?:thinking:

Watch and learn.;) Heck after all arent they the only ones who really mater? There have been 4A Drop downs before and they didnt measure up in the end. It will still all boil down to Snyder Wylie and Sweetwater ( IN THAT ORDER) :clap: Brownwood will be the latest of the 4A drop down whipping boy.:clap:

ronwx5x
03-04-2008, 02:29 PM
:evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

probably still a toss up....:D

The doubt could only exist in your mind. I know who I meant! :devil:

Old Tiger
03-04-2008, 02:29 PM
At least Celina is still relevent. ;)

Black_Magic
03-04-2008, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
At least Celina is still relevent. ;) Hey your not alowed in this roast... You gota win a few games in the last 2 years to even post on this thread:rolleyes:

AP Panther Fan
03-04-2008, 02:35 PM
The doubt could only exist in your mind. I know who I meant! :devil:

true, time will tell....for the time being, they are dead even:D

Old Tiger
03-04-2008, 02:36 PM
Hey your not alowed in this roast... You gota win a few games in the last 2 years to even post on this thread:rolleyes: That's almost as funny as the donkey stomp Celina put on Snyder.

Black_Magic
03-04-2008, 02:40 PM
That's almost as funny as the donkey stomp Celina put on Snyder. AT THAT SAME TIME ROCKDALE HAD NOT PLAYED A FOOTBALL GAME IN 5 WEEKS BWahahahaha!!.:clap: But they had been playing basketball for 5 weeks.:clap:

Ranger Mom
03-04-2008, 02:42 PM

So maybe I should have phrased it, "which "fans" do you love to hate??

I think anyone that knows me even a little bit knew what I meant!

I am surprised and disgusted at all the "make love - not war" numbers.....what a bunch of wusses!!:eek: :eek: :D

DaHop72
03-04-2008, 02:43 PM
No Snyder just sucks. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :hand: :hand:

Old Tiger
03-04-2008, 02:44 PM
AT THAT SAME TIME ROCKDALE HAD NOT PLAYED A FOOTBALL GAME IN 5 WEEKS BWahahahaha!!.:clap: But they had been playing basket ball for 5 weeks.:clap: Sorry we play in the toughest region instead of your crap region.

Actually it would be 4 weeks and Rockdale lost in the last second by a field goal to China Spring who was actually competitive against Celina.

DaHop72
03-04-2008, 02:45 PM

I am surprised and disgusted at all the "make love - not war" numbers.....what a bunch of wusses!!:eek: :eek: :D Okay, Sweetwater Red, Butkus, Stang Red, Curly, juggs and GetRDunStangs all smell like goats. :D :D

DaHop72
03-04-2008, 02:46 PM
Sorry we play in the toughest region instead of your crap region.

Actually it would be 4 weeks and Rockdale lost in the last second by a field goal to China Spring who was actually competitive against Celina. And don't forget that they played Liberty Hill closer and tougher than any other team in the great state of Texas.:doh: ;)

Ranger Mom
03-04-2008, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Okay, Sweetwater Red, Butkus, Stang Red, Curly, juggs and GetRDunStangs all smell like goats. :D :D

:clap: :clap: There ya go!! (Except for GetRDunStangs...I can't say anything bad about him!!):)

Old Tiger
03-04-2008, 02:47 PM
And don't forget that they played Liberty Hill closer and tougher than any other team in the great state of Texas.:doh: ;) That statement is true dahop!

LH Panther Mom
03-04-2008, 02:48 PM
That statement is true dahop!
Uhm, nope.....sorry. :p

Old Tiger
03-04-2008, 02:49 PM
Uhm, nope.....sorry. :p :p

Sweetwater Red
03-04-2008, 02:51 PM
Okay, Sweetwater Red, Butkus, Stang Red, Curly, juggs and GetRDunStangs all smell like goats. :D :D

Did I smell THAT bad at the last m&g we both attended?:eek:

If I'm not mistaken it WAS a Saturday and that is my bath day
for the week.:confused:

:D

Black_Magic
03-04-2008, 02:51 PM
Uhm, nope.....sorry. :p BWAHAHAAHA!

DaHop72
03-04-2008, 02:52 PM
Uhm, nope.....sorry. :p You dare doubt the "great one", the all knowing of the downlow.:eek: :eek: How dare you.:D

Old Tiger
03-04-2008, 02:53 PM
You dare doubt the "great one", the all knowing of the downlow.:eek: :eek: How dare you.:D I'm glad you hold me to that esteemed position but I am not worthy. Perhaps we should let someone from Brownwood, Celina, or Snyder. :(

DaHop72
03-04-2008, 02:53 PM
Did I smell THAT bad at the last m&g we both attended?:eek:

If I'm not mistaken it WAS a Saturday and that is my bath day
for the week.:confused:

:D It could have been you or any of the other "red" poster hanging around, or it could have been "that coach" that kept staring at me.:devil: :devil:

Ranger Mom
03-04-2008, 02:54 PM
You dare doubt the "great one", the all knowing of the downlow.:eek: :eek: How dare you.:D

Silly...you aren't "the great one"...you are "the man"....remember???:kiss:

DaHop72
03-04-2008, 02:55 PM
I'm glad you hold me to that esteemed position but I am not worthy. Perhaps we should let someone from Brownwood, Celina, or Snyder. :( No, no, we couldn't, we are not worthy and besides it can't be someone from Snyder because the all knowing one seems to think we suck.:nerd: :nerd:

Ranger Mom
03-04-2008, 02:55 PM
I'm glad you hold me to that esteemed position but I am not worthy. Perhaps we should let someone from Brownwood, Celina, or Snyder. :(

Geez, I thought hops was talking about himself, now I just look stupid!!:(

DaHop72
03-04-2008, 02:56 PM
Silly...you aren't "the great one"...you are "the man"....remember???:kiss: I am "the Man", Go Blue is all knowing. :doh: :doh:

Old Tiger
Geez, I thought he was talking about himself, now I just look stupid!!:( We all kno your not. :(

DaHop72
Geez, I thought hops was talking about himself, now I just look stupid!!:( Not a chance of that. :kiss: :kiss:

Ranger Mom
03-04-2008, 02:58 PM
Where in the heck are all the Celina and Brownwood posters on this thread???

I did this just for them and they don't even wanna come out and play!!:mad:

LH Panther Mom
03-04-2008, 03:00 PM
I am "the Man", Go Blue is all knowing. :doh: :doh:
All knowing = know it all?????? :confused:

DaHop72
03-04-2008, 03:03 PM
All knowing = know it all?????? :confused: :evillol: :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

Old Tiger
03-04-2008, 03:16 PM
big jerks! :foul: :foul: :foul:

:D :p

AP Panther Fan
03-04-2008, 03:21 PM

Yet another one that gets turned into Sweetwater vs Snyder.....

oh, and it looks like everyone is starting to wake up from their little afternoon naps:evillol: :D

Sweetwater Red
03-04-2008, 03:23 PM
Yet another one that gets turned into Sweetwater vs Snyder.....

oh, and it looks like everyone is starting to wake up from their little afternoon naps:evillol: :D

It's Go Blue's fault.:thinking: :devil:

STANG RED
03-04-2008, 03:28 PM

:confused: How the heck did I get drug into this mess. Ive just been working away all morning and minding my own business and decided to just drop in for a moment to see what all you losers are up to, only to see my name being dragged through the mud by a no account low life Snyder turd. How depressing!:(

But then I say to myself "SNYDER SUCKS", and all seems right with the world again.:p

Oh and Bwood and Celina suck also, just not to Snyders extent yet. But it's a close fight for 2nd and 3rd.:D

DaHop72
03-04-2008, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
How the heck did I get drug into this mess. Ive just been working away all morning and minding my own business and decided to just drop in for a moment to see what all you losers are up to, only to see my name being dragged through the mud by a no account low life Snyder turd. How depressing!

But then I say to myself "SNYDER SUCKS", and all seems right with the world again.

Oh and Bwood and Celina suck also, just not to Snyders extent yet. But it's a close fight for 2nd and 3rd.:D
It all started with this:

I am surprised and disgusted at all the "make love - not war" numbers.....what a bunch of wusses!!:eek: :eek: :D

Gee, you big old bawl bag.:devil: :devil: Who was that guy that way going to meet you at the Merkel truck stop?:thinking: :thinking:
I may have to look him up and see if he wants to take care of my "light" work.:D :D

STANG RED
03-04-2008, 03:50 PM
It all started with this:

Gee, you big old bawl bag.:devil: :devil: Who was that guy that way going to meet you at the Merkel truck stop?:thinking: :thinking:
I may have to look him up and see if he wants to take care of my "light" work.:D :D

That was nobogey72 (which reminds me, Wylie sucks to). Anyway, we did meet at the Merkel truckstop, but the Merkel people all hate him so bad they were already beating up on him by the time I got there, so I ended up having to pitch in and help him out before they killed him.:D

He later showed me pictures of his wife, and I just felt too sorry for him to hate him anymore. And besides, the Merkel people had already taken the $100 he promised me.:p :D

Lion_Addict
03-04-2008, 04:01 PM

"You know this is really great! You have the team that has pretty much whipped all your tails (or probably could have) and been the dominator. On the other side you have the team that in the very near future will be whipping your tails and be the dominator.....heh heh"

I tried to play ;). Anyways, everything got busy and I gotta go get my kids here shortly, but I promise I'll be back tomorrow :D. Glad to see we're at least tied with the Big Bad Celina Puttycats :devil: :D

Old Tiger
03-04-2008, 04:03 PM
"You know this is really great! You have the team that has pretty much whipped all your tails (or probably could have) and been the dominator. On the other side you have the team that in the very near future will be whipping your tails and be the dominator.....heh heh"

I tried to play ;). Anyways, everything got busy and I gotta go get my kids here shortly, but I promise I'll be back tomorrow :D Actually the past two seasons Celina has played one of the easier schedules in the classification and had the easiest road to the title game in each of those years.

Lion_Addict
03-04-2008, 04:10 PM

Heh Heh....knew I'd catch one :devil: :evillol:

DaHop72
03-04-2008, 04:14 PM
Actually the past two seasons Celina has played one of the easier schedules in the classification and had the easiest road to the title game in each of those years.
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/DaHop72/game_ask_guru_joe.jpg
Has spoken.:hand:

kepdawg
03-04-2008, 07:50 PM
I would have gotten my butt chewed and had people looking for me if I had started this thread!

TigerPride
03-04-2008, 09:34 PM
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/DaHop72/game_ask_guru_joe.jpg
Has spoken.:hand:

lol

Ranger Mom
03-04-2008, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
I would have gotten my butt chewed and had people looking for me if I had started this thread!

I had my disclaimer, so I am covered.......I think!!:hairpunk:

Lion_Addict
03-05-2008, 07:58 AM
Only 14%???? Hmmmmmm :thinking:. Could have fooled me :p :D

Ranger Mom
03-05-2008, 09:52 AM
Only 14%???? Hmmmmmm :thinking:. Could have fooled me :p :D

You ain't seen nothin yet!!;)

Sweetwater Red
03-05-2008, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by kepdawg

LOL! LET IT GO!!!!!:thumbsup:

Lion_Addict
03-05-2008, 10:16 AM
You ain't seen nothin yet!!;)

I'm hunkered down :twitch: .......bring 'em :devil: :D

nobogey72
03-05-2008, 10:49 AM
I would like to think that I don't love to HATE any town, team, poster, etc. I would like to think that there are some that I love to JACK WITH. And there are some that are more fun to beat than others. And there are some that it makes me want to friggin throw up to get beat by. I take that back..... I do hate Snyder!!!!!!! Just kidding. :D :D :D :D

Lion_Addict
03-05-2008, 11:37 AM
WOW! More people wanna "BOINK" :tongue: :smoker: than hate on Brownwood or Celina. Things that make ya go hmmmm.

CelinaCatFan
03-05-2008, 03:45 PM
You guys crack me up! Go Bobcats!

Ranger Mom
03-05-2008, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by CelinaCatFan
You guys crack me up! Go Bobcats!

What about us girls???;) :p :D

BwdLions
03-05-2008, 05:40 PM
I'm sure ready for some football.:p

BILLYFRED0000
03-05-2008, 05:49 PM
Hey I hate Celina....... We don't ever win
anything around here like football or baseball. We just can't seem to get it together. Shoot we lost one game in the last two years and only had one state title in football..... Whats Celina comin too?

BobcatBenny
03-05-2008, 05:55 PM
What about us girls???;) :p :D
OK . . . Go Cougars!?! :D

Please see the urbandictionary.com for an explanation.

BILLYFRED0000
03-05-2008, 05:58 PM
No No benny

Bobcatettes!

Ranger Mom
03-05-2008, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
No No benny

Bobcatettes!

I don't think you can say "tettes" here!!:D :D

BILLYFRED0000
03-05-2008, 06:03 PM