AggiesAreWe
03-04-2008, 01:27 PM
NO!! Silsbee beats them 73-70

AP Panther Fan
03-04-2008, 01:56 PM
ricky1586
Rookie

Member #: 7905

I would be really ticked off if I was making my first post and realized that I spelled the name of my town wrong.:D

crzyjournalist03
03-04-2008, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by ricky1586
i think they will

good for you!

LH Panther Mom
03-04-2008, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
ricky1586
Rookie

I would be really ticked off if I was making my first post and realized that I spelled the name of my town wrong.:D
I'd be more ticked off if I made my first post, didn't realize that I spelled the name of my town wrong and had someone point it out to me. :D

AP Panther Fan
03-04-2008, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I'd be more ticked off if I made my first post, didn't realize that I spelled the name of my town wrong and had someone point it out to me. :D

What can I say...it was FAR too tempting! :D

jason
03-04-2008, 02:00 PM
ricky1586
Rookie

I would be really ticked off if I was making my first post and realized that I spelled the name of my town wrong.:D i noticed that too but didn't want to embarrass the kid....

AP Panther Fan
03-04-2008, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by jason
i noticed that too but didn't want to embarrass the kid....

There is something wrong with this picture, I am usually the nice one... :thinking:

I must be having a bad day....or you are having a good one.

jason
03-04-2008, 02:05 PM
There is something wrong with this picture, I am usually the nice one... :thinking:

I must be having a bad day....or you are having a good one. i used the word kid instead of moron...

AP Panther Fan
03-04-2008, 02:08 PM
i used the word kid instead of moron...

ahhhhh, that's better....all is right with the world again. :D

NastySlot
03-04-2008, 02:15 PM
one time on another board a user mispelled his your username when registering.....i guess he was stuck with it.....

AP Panther Fan
03-04-2008, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by NastySlot
one time on another board a user mispelled his your username when registering.....i guess he was stuck with it.....

I have seen our Mods help someone out with getting that fixed before, right Ingelside Fan? ;)

JR2004
03-04-2008, 07:48 PM
Well the semi-final matchup should be for the state title again unless a miracle takes place. I'm pulling for Kennedale to win since they're from the Metroplex. It'll be tough though. A buddy of mine that coaches here in Dallas said about 3 or 4 years back that Silsbee was going to get down to Austin within that timespan and here they are. Hopefully it'll be a great game.

I like schools like Kennedale that are good in multiple sports. Unlike a lot of schools that just care about one, possibly two, sports tops, they do a great job over there in supporting each sport they compete in and it shows. It's too bad that there's many schools at the 3A level that just throw all their eggs in one basket and let most other programs suffer. I always get a good laugh out of those schools when their fans say "It's all about the kids" when it's really only about the kids when the adults are interested in that sport.

jimmyceatworld
03-04-2008, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
Well the semi-final matchup should be for the state title again unless a miracle takes place. I'm pulling for Kennedale to win since they're from the Metroplex. It'll be tough though. A buddy of mine that coaches here in Dallas said about 3 or 4 years back that Silsbee was going to get down to Austin within that timespan and here they are. Hopefully it'll be a great game.

I like schools like Kennedale that are good in multiple sports. Unlike a lot of schools that just care about one, possibly two, sports tops, they do a great job over there in supporting each sport they compete in and it shows. It's too bad that there's many schools at the 3A level that just throw all their eggs in one basket and let most other programs suffer. I always get a good laugh out of those schools when their fans say "It's all about the kids" when it's really only about the kids when the adults are interested in that sport.

Good post.

I have no idea who will win. And since I have not watched either team I will randomly guess the Silsbee will win.

District303aPastPlayer
03-04-2008, 09:32 PM
i used the word kid instead of moron...

love the location