PDA

View Full Version : manor vs hutto

niceguy1986
10-24-2003, 10:48 PM
Final is Manor 13, Hutto 7. People who got on here saying manor would win 49-7 or 41-10 are rediculas. Hey Pud dude from La grange, did yall kill Giddings like u said???

MiddleB
10-25-2003, 12:17 AM
It was a pertty good game, manor had some problems getting it right. So in a way it made hutto look better then they really are! Don't get me wrong i'm not putting hutto down, they played hard they are just a little to young. Good game hutto yall kept us on are toes. Time for us to start thinking about Elgin!

Mustang '89
10-25-2003, 12:40 AM
Manor had an opportunity to put this game away at the end of the first half and didn't do it. I think that gave Hutto confidence in the second half and they got back in the game. Hard fought win for Manor and a great effort by the Hippos. Manor just needs to find that killer instinct if they plan on making a playoff run.

MiddleB you had another great game as usual. But what is up with that #7 (Davis)? He made a game saver on that pass deflection. Good game for the Mustangs overall. Let's get ready for the Wildcats!!!!

Mandy
10-25-2003, 01:41 AM
it was a good game I'll say that much. Hutto didn't give up they kept trying--i think the quote of tonight is what pretty much sums up how even I viewed this game...

"this is better then the elgin game"

it was fun.

gochargers!!
10-25-2003, 07:07 AM
No....Giddings beat La Grange 21-19...

Mustang '89
10-25-2003, 08:10 AM
A couple of pics from the game

http://img.coxnewsweb.com/B/06/87/26/image_226876.jpgAnthony Swain http://img.coxnewsweb.com/B/03/87/26/image_226873.jpgStan Marshall

Pudlugger
10-25-2003, 08:39 AM
niceguy1986:
Final is Manor 13, Hutto 7. People who got on here saying manor would win 49-7 or 41-10 are rediculas. Hey Pud dude from La grange, did yall kill Giddings like u said???Looks like Hutto played Manor to the wall. Hutto deserves credit, Manor is an explosive team. I guess I "misunderestimated" them...LOL. Hutto's D must be pretty good to hold them to 13 points. See yall in 2 weeks. Good luck next week. :)

Mustang '89
10-25-2003, 09:52 AM
I think Manor got a little sloppy in the second half. Getting down to the 1 and not getting in the endzone really hurt the Mustangs and gave Hutto a lot of confidence. Manor throwing an interception in the endzone on another drive didn't help matters either. Hutto started to second half by grinding it out on the ground and controlled the clock for most of the second half. Hutto did not move the ball in the first half, but their coaching staff made excellent adjustments at the half. The fact that Hutto had no turnovers kept the game close. I think the Mustangs thought they had the game won and Hutto was thinking differently.

But as ususal Manor's D came thru when the game was on the line, stopping Hutto on downs at about the Mustangs 17.

Overall, a close game that probably should not have been that way.

My hats off to Hutto. With all the young players they have, the will be a force in the years to come. The QB has a chance to be great in the near future.(Very talented at the skill positions. Just too young.)

backer24
10-27-2003, 10:07 AM
hutto had an awsome team and they kept us alert all night. i give them alot of credit, they ran the ball all night. the off-line was really good but the qb made some freshman mistakes. it time for us to fucus on elgin and get ready for the play-offs, good luck with the rest of the season hutto.