PDA

View Full Version : Could this be the year

mwynn05
03-03-2008, 01:02 PM
a region IV team finally wins a game at the state tourney? South San west represents region IV and they lost to Boerne by 2 who is at the state tourney in 4a

AggiesAreWe
03-03-2008, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
a region IV team finally wins a game at the state tourney? South San west represents region IV and they lost to Boerne by 2 who is at the state tourney in 4a

No. They lose to Burkburnett, sorry.

mwynn05
03-03-2008, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by AggiesAreWe
No. They lose to Burkburnett, sorry. Burkburnett is not that good unless they have improved a LOT since december

Johnny Utah
03-03-2008, 02:53 PM
You said Burk would not get passed Argyle, well they did not have to. Brownfield took care of that. Have seen West Campus play, they are good. Burk is very athletic, will give West Campus problemos. But, regardless of which teams are there, it is the STate Tourney and anything can happen.

jimmyceatworld
03-03-2008, 05:57 PM
On a different note, how do they determine who plays who? I've been told they base it off record, but I'm not sure

eagles_victory
03-03-2008, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by jimmyceatworld
On a different note, how do they determine who plays who? I've been told they base it off record, but I'm not sure Jimmy it is off record I told you that take it like its from the Bible.

LH Panther Mom
03-03-2008, 06:24 PM
On a different note, how do they determine who plays who? I've been told they base it off record, but I'm not sure
Best vs worst record play
middle two play

jimmyceatworld
03-03-2008, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
Jimmy it is off record I told you that take it like its from the Bible.

the Bible's teachings are up to the interpretation of the reader

jimmyceatworld
03-03-2008, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Best vs worst record play
middle two play

I guess that's the best way.

piratebg
03-03-2008, 06:40 PM
When was the last time a Reg IV team won?

eagles_victory
03-03-2008, 07:06 PM
I guess that's the best way. Im just hurt you didnt believe me when I told you. Did you think they just drew seeds out of a hat like at coach's video game tourneys?

eagles_victory
03-03-2008, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
When was the last time a Reg IV team won? Like once in the last 10 or 11 years Oso beat Dimmitt I believe it was in a semi and got blasted by Mexia in the championship in 01.

jimmyceatworld
03-03-2008, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
Im just hurt you didnt believe me when I told you. Did you think they just drew seeds out of a hat like at coach's video game tourneys?

You never sounded positive. I was just making sure. No harm there is there?

Is Baizer going to the tourney? Is he going to drag you with him?

eagles_victory
03-03-2008, 07:11 PM
You never sounded positive. I was just making sure. No harm there is there?

Is Baizer going to the tourney? Is he going to drag you with him? JH actually offered me one of yalls passes but I am going to have to decline.