PDA

View Full Version : For all you Pink Floyd Fans on the DL

TexanAlum_06
03-03-2008, 11:20 AM
Go to myspace music and type in " The Bonus Room Band " under the artist search. My band did a Cover of Comfortably Numb from the 1994 PF Pulse concert. Anyway if you are in to this type of music check it out. and if u do let me know what you think of it. Im playing the Lead Guitar parts. so essentially the 2 solos. If it stops playing at some point just pause it and let it load all the way through and then it will finish playing.

jason
03-03-2008, 11:30 AM
cool....sounds good....

TexanAlum_06
03-03-2008, 11:55 AM
thanks! I appreciate it.

nobogey72
03-03-2008, 12:05 PM
That's cool. For the rest of the day I plan on being "comfortably numb".:cool: :cool:

44INAROW
03-03-2008, 02:10 PM
very nice - PF is one of my favs. brings back lots of really good memories ;)

jason
03-03-2008, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
very nice - PF is one of my favs. brings back lots of really good memories ;) :smoker: :smoker:

TexanAlum_06
03-03-2008, 03:36 PM
Thanks for all the feedback. I have gotten good reveiws so far. lol. Yeah I found out today that Roger Waters is going to be playing a show in the woodlands sometime soon. Even though im more of a Gimour fan I will prolly still make the trip to houston and go. Im sure whoever Waters has playing with him will be top notch. I saw the Australian Pink Floyd band back in december and they were amazing. if any of you ever here that they are playing near your location I advise you to check em out. they are the number 1 pink floyd cover band in the world. They are really good!

JHS_c/o_06'
03-03-2008, 05:15 PM
and the show Roger Waters is doing in Texas is one of only 4 shows i think he is doing in the US this year. Iron Maiden is going to play San Antonio and Houston at the end of May, i want to go, but im not sure if i'll be around.

And from a musician myself, thats a pretty good cover man.

TexanAlum_06
03-03-2008, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by JHS_c/o_06'
and the show Roger Waters is doing in Texas is one of only 4 shows i think he is doing in the US this year. Iron Maiden is going to play San Antonio and Houston at the end of May, i want to go, but im not sure if i'll be around.

And from a musician myself, thats a pretty good cover man.

Thanks man I appreciate it. yeah we just started working on Time off of the dark side of the moon. I already know the lead piece and bass. we just need to put it all together. we are thinking about covering the entire dark side of the moon album. then throw in a few encores like wish you were hear and definately comfortably numb. Yeah I just got some tickets for the Roger Waters show. gonna catch an astros game while im over there as well.

LH Panther Mom
03-03-2008, 08:16 PM
Niiiiiice! :clap:

JHS_c/o_06'
03-03-2008, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by TexanAlum_06
Thanks man I appreciate it. yeah we just started working on Time off of the dark side of the moon. I already know the lead piece and bass. we just need to put it all together. we are thinking about covering the entire dark side of the moon album. then throw in a few encores like wish you were hear and definately comfortably numb. Yeah I just got some tickets for the Roger Waters show. gonna catch an astros game while im over there as well.

Time is my favorite Pink Floyd song

TexanAlum_06
03-04-2008, 12:43 AM
Yeah it is prolly my 2nd favorite behind Comfortably Numb. Time makes so much sense! lol. I will let you know when we get it uploaded.