PDA

View Full Version : Jacket2000

footballmom
12-13-2001, 04:28 PM
Dear Jacket2000,
I'm really sorry that some silly and immature Giddings fans have turned you off toward us. There have been a great many posts that I've been disappointed in, especially when I look to see where the turkey is from that did the posting and see 'Giddings' as the location. My only explanation is 'anonymous teenagers'(although they aren't all teenagers, I'm afraid)--sometimes they lose the brains God gave them.
Please accept my apologies. You have every right to post an opinion, especially on your own forum! I've really enjoyed both reading and being able to post.
I will admit that as a Buffalo fan, I sometimes get bent about fans from other teams postings. However, I would hope that I have sense enough and maturity enough to at least think before I click 'submit'.
This last week there have been some very embarassing posts by Giddings 'fans'. I hope they eventually learn to not type and click in the heat of the moment because once you do, it's out there & may come back to bite you!
I guess what I'm trying to say, Jacket, is "Please don't tar us all with the same brush." Most Giddings fans are great people, but you know what they say about those few 'wormy apples'!
Good luck to all the playoff teams this week!

Jacket2000
12-13-2001, 05:22 PM
Thank you, FootballMom. You are right, there are many respectable posters representing Giddings. I appologize for judging the many by the few.
J2K

SintonFan_inAustin
12-13-2001, 06:28 PM
Jacket2k did you make your prediction on sintons and evermans game bcause u have seen them both are by what u uncover through stats? also the hs students ya'll think are posting idiotic info, theres not wrong with them showing how they think unless they get out of hand. One more thing great Forum, wish i knew about this in the beginnig of the season.

Jacket2000
12-13-2001, 07:08 PM
If I had gone by stats, I woulda picked Sinton by a bunch. Ive seen both teams, and I think Everman has more talent. Of course, Im not factoring in turnovers, penalties, etc... Either way, I think this'll be a close game, and if Sinton wins, I wont feel stupid for picking Everman.
J2K