PDA

View Full Version : Kennedale Rolling Roosevelt

eagles_victory
03-01-2008, 04:14 PM
55-34 4 minutes to go

eagles_victory
03-01-2008, 04:44 PM
Kennedale closed it out... So far Kennedale and Silsbee will be in Austin.

Adidas410s
03-01-2008, 04:46 PM
so I guess it wasn't a given for Roosevelt to make state after all! :doh:

eagles_victory
03-01-2008, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
so I guess it wasn't a given for Roosevelt to make state after all! :doh: I read on another board that it very easily could of been an LE Pitt final had those teams been able to make free throws.

kepdawg
03-01-2008, 04:51 PM
Come on! Don't hold out on us! Give us all the details of the post game "festivities!"

Adidas410s
03-01-2008, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Come on! Don't hold out on us! Give us all the details of the post game "festivities!" :confused:

PHS Wildcats
03-01-2008, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Come on! Don't hold out on us! Give us all the details of the post game "festivities!"

:confused:

Emerson1
03-01-2008, 05:10 PM
I got it

JR2004
03-01-2008, 08:54 PM
G and I went to this game. That was the most embarrassing performance I have ever seen a DISD team put on. I've seen hundreds of games played by DISD teams since 1996 and I have never seen anything even close to what Roosevelt went out and did today. They completely threw team ball out the window today for no apparent reason. It's disappointing to see that happen when you know they were capable of something much better. Oh well some of those seniors at least still were able to win down in Austin once.

Last year Madison hit rock bottom when Glen Rose beat us in the playoffs in the first round. I honestly didn't think DISD would ever see anything worse than that. Madison was more/less a laughingstock in the district for that loss. I don't know that we hold the top spot anymore after today. While I'm not a Roosevelt fan, I cheer for whatever DISD teams are left after we're done. It was disappointing to see them go out like that without putting up much of a fight.

Kennedale used to be a district foe for us so good luck to them down in Austin. Looks like it could be either them or Silsbee as the favorite down there. I hope Kennedale is able to bring back a title to the Metroplex.

BobcatBenny
03-01-2008, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
:confused:
Imagine Tech fans rushing the court while throwing fists and anything else they can find. Sort of an angry mob of Bobby Knights. :D

eagles_victory
03-01-2008, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
G and I went to this game. That was the most embarrassing performance I have ever seen a DISD team put on. I've seen hundreds of games played by DISD teams since 1996 and I have never seen anything even close to what Roosevelt went out and did today. They completely threw team ball out the window today for no apparent reason. It's disappointing to see that happen when you know they were capable of something much better. Oh well some of those seniors at least still were able to win down in Austin once.

Last year Madison hit rock bottom when Glen Rose beat us in the playoffs in the first round. I honestly didn't think DISD would ever see anything worse than that. Madison was more/less a laughingstock in the district for that loss. I don't know that we hold the top spot anymore after today. While I'm not a Roosevelt fan, I cheer for whatever DISD teams are left after we're done. It was disappointing to see them go out like that without putting up much of a fight.

Kennedale used to be a district foe for us so good luck to them down in Austin. Looks like it could be either them or Silsbee as the favorite down there. I hope Kennedale is able to bring back a title to the Metroplex. I was reading something a guy from Princeton wrote saying man I wish we could of played this Roosevelt team.