PDA

View Full Version : A&M in a huge drought

eagles_victory
03-01-2008, 02:54 PM
Didnt score one point in the last 12:50 of the first half. Down 28-10 at half and shooting 18 percent from the field.

Panther One
03-01-2008, 03:04 PM
We have missed about 8 wide open, uncontested 3's. We have done nothing from the perimeter to soften OU's defense in the paint. If we could knock down outside shots, we could work the ball inside to our bigs, but right now, OU has the paint locked down. Against Tech, we were shooting lights out. Today, it's like we're shooting with the lights out. The inconsistency in this team is frustrating to watch.

Adidas410s
03-01-2008, 03:19 PM
It took 16+ minutes but they finally scored. That was just sad to watch. Too bad they can't average out their points from Wednesday! :(

GetRDoneStangs
03-01-2008, 03:31 PM
I changed over to watch the Lady Ags vs. Baylor...They are looking pretty good so far ! They are up by over 20 with about 10 minutes left in the game.

At least the Ladies can hit a basket!

Old Tiger
03-01-2008, 04:01 PM
wow....pathetic.

60-36 under 2 left to play. NIT here they come!

20FAN07
03-01-2008, 04:10 PM
...............................lets turn this to a more positive thread, great job to the Lady Ags on their victory over Baylor (72-53) Whoop!

GetRDoneStangs
03-01-2008, 05:32 PM
NIT here they come!

You may be right there.....:o :o :o

Has any team ever won the Pre-season and Post-season NIT???

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Panther One
03-01-2008, 11:21 PM
The Ags still have a shot at the tourny. They first need to beat Baylor. Then they need to beat Kansas, or at least play them close, and then make the title game in the Big XII tourny with an upset of either Texas or Kansas along the way. My guess is the NIT, though. As I said before the Tech game, we lack basketball skills. We don't have great shooters, which was evident today, and we don't have great ball handlers that can drive and create, which has been evident all year.

The past two games have been one of the most bizarre things I've ever seen in college basketball. Wednesday night, the shots were falling for everyone. It seemed like everything the Ags were throwing up was going in. Off balance shots were finding their way through the hoop. Even bad shots were unintentionally banking in. Today, no one could make anything. That 16 minute stretch without a bucket was unreal. It's not like OU was playing suffocating defense. We missed open jumper after open jumper. We score 56 in the first half on Wednesday and 10 today. That has to be the biggest scoring differential from the first half of one game to the next.

Dashan Harris can't get to campus soon enough.

navscanmaster
03-03-2008, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Panther One
The Ags still have a shot at the tourny. They first need to beat Baylor. Then they need to beat Kansas, or at least play them close, and then make the title game in the Big XII tourny with an upset of either Texas or Kansas along the way. My guess is the NIT, though. As I said before the Tech game, we lack basketball skills. We don't have great shooters, which was evident today, and we don't have great ball handlers that can drive and create, which has been evident all year.

The past two games have been one of the most bizarre things I've ever seen in college basketball. Wednesday night, the shots were falling for everyone. It seemed like everything the Ags were throwing up was going in. Off balance shots were finding their way through the hoop. Even bad shots were unintentionally banking in. Today, no one could make anything. That 16 minute stretch without a bucket was unreal. It's not like OU was playing suffocating defense. We missed open jumper after open jumper. We score 56 in the first half on Wednesday and 10 today. That has to be the biggest scoring differential from the first half of one game to the next.

Dashan Harris can't get to campus soon enough.
+1:(