PDA

View Full Version : Prayer request.....

LH Panther Mom
03-01-2008, 12:27 PM
Please say a prayer for the family, friends & co-workers of BullFrog Dad, as he passed away this past Tuesday, February 26. Since one of his last posts was about his daughter, I'm saddened that he was unable to see her graduate. RIP, BullFrog Dad. :(

Originally posted by BullFrog Dad
A third thing happened Wednesday that is on the top my list. My daughter turned eighteen Wednesday and it made me realize how fast her life and Senior year have gone by.

http://www.legacy.com/DFW/Obituaries.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonID=104530094

CHS_CG
03-01-2008, 12:33 PM
My prayers go out to him and his family. My God be with them in this very tough and difficult time!:(

eagles_victory
03-01-2008, 01:41 PM
A very sad situation prayers to him and his family. Its so ironic because less then a month ago me and Rita talked about how the downlow was due for something like this to happen. Its very sad I hope his family can stay strong through this terrible situation.

justlikesports
03-01-2008, 02:50 PM
Thoughts and prayers for his family and friends.

Maroon87
03-01-2008, 04:22 PM
Thoughts and prayers to the family of BullFrog Dad.

Also, keep the family of Tony Reyes in your prayers as well. He was known on the 4A board as Tonyr15. He passed away last night of a heart attack. He was a staunch Calallen supporter and the official team photographer. He will be sorely missed by the Calallen family.:(

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
03-01-2008, 07:39 PM
This is horrible news. Prayers go out to him and his family. He was a really good guy and I really enjoyed getting to know him over the years.

ProudHornetMom
03-01-2008, 08:21 PM
Prayers to all during this sad time. It puts thing in perspective.

Rabbit'93
03-01-2008, 08:44 PM
Prayers from forney.....:(

pirate4state
03-01-2008, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
A very sad situation prayers to him and his family. Its so ironic because less then a month ago me and Rita talked about how the downlow was due for something like this to happen. Its very sad I hope his family can stay strong through this terrible situation.

Yes, we did. Prayers to his family & friends. :(

Originally posted by Maroon87
Also, keep the family of Tony Reyes in your prayers as well. He was known on the 4A board as Tonyr15. He passed away last night of a heart attack. He was a staunch Calallen supporter and the official team photographer. He will be sorely missed by the Calallen family.

:(

I hate to hear this. Tony was a great guy. During Sinton's run to state back in '01 he was there and provided some great pics for our fans.

May they both RIP.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
03-01-2008, 10:48 PM
Does anybody know what happened to him?

bobcat1
03-02-2008, 06:58 AM
Prayers from Celina. :(

Old Green
03-02-2008, 10:05 AM
Thought and prayers for his family and friends

sinton66
03-02-2008, 10:27 AM
He and his family will be in my prayers also. Tony and his family will too.

I may be wrong, but I think BullfrogDad is the first of the 3ADL family to pass on. He will be missed.

44INAROW
03-02-2008, 11:49 AM
Prayers to both families.. so sad :(

eagles_victory
03-02-2008, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Does anybody know what happened to him? I tried to look on the internet for more information but couldnt find anything. As far as I know he wasnt ill or anything so Im really not sure.

Bull Butter
03-02-2008, 05:20 PM
Did not know BullFrogDad but I did have the pleasure of meeting Tony. Great guy and huge supporter of not only Calallen athletics, but High School sports in general.

Texas High School sports lost 2 great fans this weekend. :(

Prayers and thoughts to both families.

big daddy russ
03-02-2008, 09:43 PM
Prayers out of Houston. Always seemed like a complete class act to me and was one of those fans that made you want to root for his team. I've never known anyone from Lake Worth, but always rooted for them because of their "fan base" here on the Downlow-- which to my knowledge consists of only him and BullfrogAlumni.

footballgal
03-02-2008, 10:21 PM
Prayers go out to both families.

zebrablue2
03-02-2008, 11:08 PM
prayers from bellville.

AP Panther Fan
03-03-2008, 11:45 AM
:(

This makes me very sad. I always enjoyed BullFrog Dad's posts, I will miss him. Thoughts and prayers to all that knew and loved him.

eppy 12
03-03-2008, 05:09 PM
condolances and prayers to his and tony's family.:(

Bull19
03-03-2008, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by zebrablue2
prayers from bellville.

Old Dog
03-04-2008, 12:37 AM
Yall are most certainly in our prayers....

BwdLions
03-04-2008, 11:30 AM
I want to express my condolences to both familes for their losses. I didn't know either man, but it sounds like they were both great people and will be missed by all that knew them. You will be in my prayers.

BMOC
03-04-2008, 12:27 PM
This is sad news :( my prayers go out to the families.

FutureAD
03-04-2008, 07:43 PM
prayers and best wishes to the families...

Ranger Mom
03-04-2008, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by sinton66

I may be wrong, but I think BullfrogDad is the first of the 3ADL family to pass on.

I think so too!

I know we had a posters husband who died a couple of years ago.:(

Tony......I am so embarrassed to admit that I have drawn a blank, but who was the poster who was at the Texas Stadium M&G that we didn't hear from again?? For the life of me I can remember his first and last name, but not his username!

He raised horses and was in ill health!!

Emerson, you know who I am talking about, don't you??

Oh yeah....my prayers are with both families also!!

Old Dog
03-05-2008, 01:08 AM
Real sad to loose a member, but as we get older, it happens. I've started loosing a few of my old buddies as time passes.

My hat's off to you, BullFrogDad, and may God keep you and your family in the palm of his hand.

KingRob
03-05-2008, 09:03 AM
So sorry to hear this sad news. R.I.P. BullfrogDad.

CheerMom
03-05-2008, 10:18 AM
This is so horrible. My prayers go out to the family.:(

crzyjournalist03
03-05-2008, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I think so too!

I know we had a posters husband who died a couple of years ago.:(

Tony......I am so embarrassed to admit that I have drawn a blank, but who was the poster who was at the Texas Stadium M&G that we didn't hear from again?? For the life of me I can remember his first and last name, but not his username!

Oh yeah....my prayers are with both families also!!

was he from Forney?

I don't think Emerson reads stickies.

LH Panther Mom
03-05-2008, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

eye of the tiger

Ranger Mom
03-05-2008, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
eye of the tiger

Yeah that was it!! Rita put my mind to ease this morning in a PM!!:p :p

Bullaholic
03-05-2008, 03:56 PM
It is with a great deal of sadness that I have learned of the passing of Bullfrog Dad. He was a fine gentleman who loved his Bullfrogs and supported them thru good times and bad , and he was always respectfull of their opponents. Many times he inquired about Bridgeport's teams and always told me how proud he was to be in the same District with Bridgeport and Decatur.

RIP Bullfrog Dad.....Our prayers go out to your family and friends. You will be missed. I am proud to have known you on the 3A Downlow, and regret greatly that I never had the privilege of shaking your hand.