PDA

View Full Version : i told yall bc was going down!!!

NEWTON 1
11-03-2001, 12:15 PM
man what an upset i will have to say though bc had a real good team but i they just werent ready to play. I think that they will do good in playoffs but they will have to change theyre offense first.

Newton Thug
11-05-2001, 10:40 AM
Bc just messed with the wrong team at the wrong time deffence was cold the first half be they always have said that we are a second half team and you all are talking about bc deffence getting tired thts just an excuse yall dressed about40 we only dress about27 nearly evry guy on the eagles squad goes both ways that just goes to show you how fit these guys are

Husker98
11-06-2001, 09:42 AM
Newton Thug,

You need to learn how to spell. I'm pulling for Newton in the playoffs, but they're not gonna get past a good football team by playing only in the second half. They will have to play 48 minutes of football to beat teams like Rice or Commerce.

TRY ME - I'LL MAKE YOU FAMOUS

Jacket2000
11-06-2001, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Newton Thug:
Bc just messed with the wrong team at the wrong time deffence was cold the first half be they always have said that we are a second half team and you all are talking about bc deffence getting tired thts just an excuse yall dressed about40 we only dress about27 nearly evry guy on the eagles squad goes both ways that just goes to show you how fit these guys are

Must have one hell of an English dept at Newton High.

Husker98
11-06-2001, 01:13 PM
It sounds like it, don't it. lol...

TRY ME - I'LL MAKE YOU FAMOUS

[This message has been edited by Husker98 (edited November 06, 2001).]

purple-n-white mom
11-06-2001, 10:54 PM
Hey guys, give the kid a break, he might have a learning disablility. I've seen really intelligent men who can't spell well.