PDA

View Full Version : "yall are just stupid kids"...............................wait for it...........

jason
02-28-2008, 09:48 AM
http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=53924

thoughts??

suspended FOUR times?? seems kind of suspicious to me, maybe their little girl isnt as good as they claim....

pirate4state
02-28-2008, 12:18 PM
maybe she isn't, but the teacher shouldn't be talking that way to 4 year old kids, imo. i know 4 year olds can be a handful, but c'mon calling a kid "stupid & mean" when you are suppose to be the educator? nuh uh...sorry.

Ranger Mom
02-28-2008, 12:27 PM
Heck...I didn't even know you could suspend kids that young!!!

I see trouble with teachers in my granddaughter's future!!!:D :D

Sweetwater Red
02-28-2008, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by jason
http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=53924

thoughts??

suspended FOUR times?? seems kind of suspicious to me, maybe their little girl isnt as good as they claim....

Maybe she was suspended because it was her word against
that teacher's.:thinking:

KingRob
02-29-2008, 04:58 AM
Sounds like it's time for the teacher to retire. Then she can take her medicine and give her husband hell!!:devil:

zebrablue2
02-29-2008, 08:39 AM
teacher was wrong, made a mistake. she should retire. kids are hard to deal with in the world today, but they should never be talked to in that manner...

Pawdaddy
02-29-2008, 12:32 PM
Exactly. They should all be patted on the head, told how cute they are, and given treats for not tearing up the room again today. Let the Probation Officers deal with in 7-8 years.

Txbroadcaster
02-29-2008, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Pawdaddy
Exactly. They should all be patted on the head, told how cute they are, and given treats for not tearing up the room again today. Let the Probation Officers deal with in 7-8 years.

ahh so calling them stupid will really make them into great pillars of society

Sweetwater Red
02-29-2008, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
ahh so calling them stupid will really make them into great pillars of society

Not to mention do wonders for their self esteem. :rolleyes: