PDA

View Full Version : I was pulling for Waco Connally, good job

Fotbol
02-27-2008, 08:52 AM
I don't want Fairfiled to think.....Yeah I do, I want Farifield to think exactly what I was thinking, Fairfield is tore up!

eagles_victory
02-27-2008, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by Fotbol
I don't want Fairfiled to think.....Yeah I do, I want Farifield to think exactly what I was thinking, Fairfield is tore up! lol yea were tore up but hey it could be worse we could move down to 2a and easily be the biggest school in our district and not make the playoffs in either football or basketball I think that might be worse dont you think.

LH Panther Mom
02-27-2008, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
lol yea were tore up but hey it could be worse we could move down to 2a and easily be the biggest school in our district and not make the playoffs in either football or basketball I think that might be worse dont you think. :doh: :doh: Ouch! That's bound to leave a mark. :eek: ;)

eagles_victory
02-27-2008, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:doh: :doh: Ouch! That's bound to leave a mark. :eek: ;) Just typical of fotbol throwing stones from the glass house that is Marlin

mwynn05
02-27-2008, 01:35 PM
lol Fairfield high school produces more productive citizens in a year than Marlin does in a decade

Fotbol
02-27-2008, 04:11 PM
Good 2 C my post stil can get under those eagles skins, :D BTW my hometown is Acres Holmes Texas, The big 44 West Little York, and Ezzard Charles LN, so do compare how many productive citizens come out of your hometown to mine......Still Loves those EAgles, Go Cadets, job well done. When was the last time Fairfield beat Marlin in Football, 71, 72, 73, I can't remember, can you:D

Fotbol
02-27-2008, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:doh: :doh: Ouch! That's bound to leave a mark. :eek: ;) Only if you have soft skin, which I don't!
Congrats on your second State Championship LPHM, you know I had to start on somone, Why not those football playing EAGLES......................Of Philidelphia...LOL
FAIRFIELD ..NOT:D

eagles_victory
02-27-2008, 04:29 PM
Good 2 C my post stil can get under those eagles skins, :D BTW my hometown is Acres Holmes Texas, The big 44 West Little York, and Ezzard Charles LN, so do compare how many productive citizens come out of your hometown to mine......Still Loves those EAgles, Go Cadets, job well done. When was the last time Fairfield beat Marlin in Football, 71, 72, 73, I can't remember, can you:D 95 i think not completly sure though

Fotbol
02-27-2008, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
95 i think not completly sure though That't the team that had Big Freaky, they went 10-0 before losing to Groesbeck, don't think so!

eagles_victory
02-27-2008, 04:57 PM
That't the team that had Big Freaky, they went 10-0 before losing to Groesbeck, don't think so! yea look at the fairfield team history it says 95 also.