Sept. 26 Cuero Sinton

Oct. 3 Open

Oct. 10 *West Oso West Oso

Oct. 17 *Aransas Pass Sinton

Oct. 24 *Taft Taft

Oct. 31 *Ingleside Sinton

Nov. 7 *Mathis Mathis

* Denotes District 30-3A Games

All games start at 7:30 P.M. The Refugio scrimmage starts at noon and the Beeville scrimmage starts at 2:00 P.M.

Victoria is a neutral site for the Rice Consolidated game but Sinton will probably be the visiting (east side) since they were home team last year.

Wtx_coach
06-18-2003, 01:45 PM
Hey PHIL, what was the Sinton and Rice score last year, RICE will be tuff as nails this year, this game should tell you guys how well you guys will be this coming year.

Phil C
06-18-2003, 02:04 PM
Wtx the score last year was Sinton 24 Rice Consolidated 6. It was closer than the score indicated. In the second half I think Sinton was ahead 10 to 6 (if my memory isn't too faulty) and Rice had the ball in Sinton territory but threw an interception that was returned about 90 yards for a Sinton td (or else a long punt return but I think it was an interception). After that Sinton was able to drive and get an insurance touchdown since the momentum changed but it was a tougher game than the score indicated and Rice Consolidated had a good team. They will be tough this year.

Raider4ever
06-18-2003, 03:35 PM
Yup. that how it happened. I was watching in the stands. That moment is burnt in my mind that Int. the slipping the bad pass and then the return. =/ OH well its all over now nothing you can change. But G'Luck this year!

Rabbit'93
06-18-2003, 11:47 PM
Phil would it have been easier to just put Home or Away. J/K wink :p :D

Vrabird
06-19-2003, 06:53 AM
The interception was made by Chance Schmidt and returned 90 yards. His All-State play and attitude will be greatly missed in the secondary. He covered up alot of mistakes by his hitting and his never say die attitude. Good Luck Pirates on this coming football season.