kepdawg
02-27-2008, 12:11 AM
Not a bad start to the season!

Sprint Standings: 1st
Craftsman Standings: 1st
Nationwide Standings: 2nd

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-27-2008, 12:18 AM
He's a sellout to Toyota, plus, he was never really a good team racer in my opinion when he was with Hendrick.

D_bird
02-27-2008, 12:29 AM
As much as I don't like Kyle Busch, you have to give him credit, he is out there driving that car as hard as it will let him, every turn of every lap, he is a true racer. But he does have to learn some patience or he will never win a championship in Cup.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-27-2008, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by D_bird
As much as I don't like Kyle Busch, you have to give him credit, he is out there driving that car as hard as it will let him, every turn of every lap, he is a true racer. But he does have to learn some patience or he will never win a championship in Cup.

No doubt that he has talent, I never disputed that, but I lack a lot of respect for the guys who switched to Toyota. I think that driving a foreign owned car goes against NASCAR's name, but that's just me. I wouldn't care if it were a Toyota, a BMW, or Lambo for those of you who are interested in knowing that.

K-MAC Chuck
02-27-2008, 08:31 AM
I've been saying for 3 years now (and I have the listening audience/readers to prove it) that Kyle Busch has the most raw talent of any driver in the garage.

I also said that when all is said-and-done, Kyle will have more Cup titles than Junior (who will have none, by the way)..Kyle could claim 3-4 before he retires...

Shameless plug: check out The Motorsports Zone, Saturdays, 10 a.m. on KVET-AM 1300, Austin (the UT Longhorns flagship, www.am1300thezone.com).

My question: Who will have more career Cup titles, Kyle Busch or Denny Hamlin?