PDA

View Full Version : neck_06 pitching for the Ags tonight...Live Video

Panther One
02-26-2008, 07:59 PM
You can log on to Aggie All-Access to watch or just click on this handy little direct video feed below...

http://a832.l2761258620.c27612.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/832/27612/v0001/reflector:58620?auth=caEb5afdfcaaUagalancJaocEbcd4 brdVdt-bhXkIO-jy-sBHHowujrltBC&aifp=v001

Bull19
02-26-2008, 08:12 PM
nice little feature they have, do they do this for all games?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-26-2008, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
nice little feature they have, do they do this for all games?

I think for the home games they do. Shane has a nice new haircut. I think he just needs to get the nerves out and settle down, he had an awesome summer.

Panther One
02-26-2008, 08:21 PM
Yep, and it's free. You just have to sign up. Generally, you have to log into Aggie All-Access to watch, but someone on TexAgs has been posting the direct video feeds. They broadcast the home games of all the sports, except for football and televised basketball games. For those, however, they will put up archived games that you can go back and watch. There are restrictions when baseball games are televised, too, but for the most part, you can watch all home games online. When softball and baseball play at the same time, baseball usually gets the nod. They usually put up previews, highlights, etc also.

Panther One
02-26-2008, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
I think for the home games they do. Shane has a nice new haircut. I think he just needs to get the nerves out and settle down, he had an awesome summer.
He looked good in his first outing and has looked pretty good tonight. Has a couple of wild pitches that allowed the one run, but looking okay otherwise. Ags just need to get the bats going. Through 4 and a half games now, the middle of the lineup has been non-existent.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-26-2008, 08:40 PM
We finally got some offense to help Shane out a little. Keep it up bro.

Bull19
02-26-2008, 08:43 PM
i dont like the new hats.

Panther One
02-26-2008, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
i dont like the new hats.
The one on the left that they're wearing tonight is the same as it's always been. I think the only difference is the Adidas logo and the T-star on the back. The other is a new look, though.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l112/aggie_sm2005/IMAGE_035_jpg.jpg

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-26-2008, 09:20 PM
Shane is done. The last stats I heard was one earned run, five strikeouts, four walks, and one hit batter. Not a bad outing for Shane, and if we win I think this will give him his second win of the season.

Bull19
02-26-2008, 09:28 PM
Shane is done. The last stats I heard was one earned run, five strikeouts, four walks, and one hit batter. Not a bad outing for Shane, and if we win I think this will give him his second win of the season.

if he cuts down on his walks he might find himself starting a weekend series game

buff4life
02-26-2008, 10:39 PM

Did he start this weekend or come in relief?

Ags didn't fair too well against Northern Colorado this week either

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-27-2008, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by buff4life

I'm not sure, but he got credit for the win on Friday. I'm not a baseball guy so I'm not exactly sure how that works.

Panther One
02-27-2008, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by buff4life

Relief. 4 K's in 2 innings of work. Like somebody said, he needs to cut down on the walks before he'll get a shot to start on weekends, but he's looking good otherwise.

Just about all of the pitchers looked good in the UNCO series. The problem was that Stouffer, Brown, and Anders got a combined 2 hits in the four games. You won't win many games with a lack of production from the middle of your order. All three of those guys were .300 hitters last year, so I'm not too concerned about it. I would rather that happen in the first series of the year than in conference.