PDA

View Full Version : Here's a question for all of you that manage this website

J-town Hustler
11-18-2003, 10:33 PM
One thing that has striked my mind is: "What happens when the state championships are won and there isn't any football for another 8 months?"
What do you talk about then?

whtfbplaya
11-18-2003, 10:35 PM
I take it you have never been here for the offseason, thats when all the real important topics are talked about.

kaorder1999
11-18-2003, 10:36 PM
its actually pretty interesting on here in the offseason

J-town Hustler
11-18-2003, 10:37 PM
Yes, I am reasonably new to this, so thanks for the information.

olddog73
11-18-2003, 11:06 PM
All the Forney guys keep telling us that they are really the State Champions even though they didn't win enough games to get the trophy! :D :D :D :D (Just kidding guys)

3afan2K3
11-18-2003, 11:10 PM
If you remember right forney only lost by 7 points and burnet lost by...hmmm how much???? O yea 21 points!!!

crzyjournalist03
11-18-2003, 11:41 PM
yeah...we still know we're number 2 until proven otherwise :D :p :rolleyes: (and I am just kidding in case you couldn't tell wink . )

PPHSfan
11-18-2003, 11:45 PM
Hey that is right. Burnet insisted emphatically that they were number 2 last year. I guess that they are ready to let Forney have the spot since they have moved into the number one spot already. :D

Hottogo
11-19-2003, 09:55 AM
We can talk about, track, swim teams, baseball, girls softball, or lets just talk about off season football work outs and what kind of team were all going to have next year. Or what ever!

olddog73
11-19-2003, 01:47 PM
I knew if I shook this tree some nuts would fall out! wink wink

dawg03
11-19-2003, 01:49 PM
Bash Burnet all you want! But what it all comes down to is that they will have that spot! :D

3afan2K3
11-19-2003, 06:16 PM
its way slower, and I make alot of pointless topics....wait I do that during the season too

<small>[ November 19, 2003, 05:26 PM: Message edited by: 3afan2K3 ]</small>

BurnetBandRules
11-19-2003, 07:04 PM
Forney may have lost by 7 points and Burnet by 21 but um....let me think....were they playing the Div. I State Champion from the previous year? Didn't think so! We lost and most took it with dignity, some were sore loosers but those were normally the ones to talk trash before a game and then eat crow right after.

jason
11-19-2003, 07:08 PM
J-town Hustler:
One thing that has striked my mind is: "What happens when the state championships are won and there isn't any football for another 8 months?"
What do you talk about then?I believe Underwater Basket Weaving Season begins... :D

JasperDog94
11-19-2003, 07:11 PM
That's when the communists take over the website. They start talking about communist sports like soccer. :D

SintonFan
11-19-2003, 08:08 PM
JasperDog94:
That's when the communists take over the website. They start talking about communist sports like soccer. :D We need to find a picture for you in the yearbook, JasperDog94. It would be part of the master plan.
hehe. :p

crzyjournalist03
11-19-2003, 08:13 PM
BurnetBandRules:
Forney may have lost by 7 points and Burnet by 21 but um....let me think....were they playing the Div. I State Champion from the previous year? Didn't think so! We lost and most took it with dignity, some were sore loosers but those were normally the ones to talk trash before a game and then eat crow right after.umm...yes we did...that's who we lost by seven to...we led Everman at the half, then ended the game inside the 20 as time expired and we lost 21-14...so...before you start slamming Forney for not playing the same competition, check your stats...we played them much better than Burnet did.

<small>[ November 19, 2003, 07:13 PM: Message edited by: crzyjournalist03 ]</small>

Green Ranger
11-19-2003, 08:20 PM
We can talk about football players who now have the time to move on to basketball, such as the Greenwood Rangers who have one of the most exciting young men in West Texas in Chris Hatley. For all of those still playing, Good luck! Here is to a fun off season.

slpybear the bullfan
11-19-2003, 09:51 PM
jason:
I believe Underwater Basket Weaving Season begins... :D Ahhh yess!!!!

crzyjournalist03
11-19-2003, 10:43 PM
slpybear the bullfan:

jason:
I believe Underwater Basket Weaving Season begins... :D Ahhh yess!!!!slpy won the "post of the year award" for that his work on that thread...I don't think there's been anything close to that calibur yet this year.

J-town Hustler
11-19-2003, 10:55 PM
So this website doesn't have to be just about football? Alright, I guess that makes sense.

jason
11-19-2003, 11:04 PM
crzyjournalist03:

slpybear the bullfan:

jason:
I believe Underwater Basket Weaving Season begins... :D Ahhh yess!!!!slpy won the "post of the year award" for that his work on that thread...I don't think there's been anything close to that calibur yet this year.cough, cough.....who was it again who started that post?? oh yea, ME :cool: :cool: :cool:

crzyjournalist03
11-19-2003, 11:08 PM
jason:

crzyjournalist03:

slpybear the bullfan:

jason:
I believe Underwater Basket Weaving Season begins... :D Ahhh yess!!!!slpy won the "post of the year award" for that his work on that thread...I don't think there's been anything close to that calibur yet this year.cough, cough.....who was it again who started that post?? oh yea, ME :cool: :cool: :cool: yeah...but there was actually another topic about the post of the year...slpy won for his grandpa story in the thread.

3afan2K3
11-19-2003, 11:58 PM
crzyjournalist03:

BurnetBandRules:
Forney may have lost by 7 points and Burnet by 21 but um....let me think....were they playing the Div. I State Champion from the previous year? Didn't think so! We lost and most took it with dignity, some were sore loosers but those were normally the ones to talk trash before a game and then eat crow right after.umm...yes we did...that's who we lost by seven to...we led Everman at the half, then ended the game inside the 20 as time expired and we lost 21-14...so...before you start slamming Forney for not playing the same competition, check your stats...we played them much better than Burnet did.]
actually that last hail-mary got caought at the 10 and he rand and got tackled at the 8 yard line

crzyjournalist03
11-20-2003, 12:06 PM
3afan2K3:

crzyjournalist03:

BurnetBandRules:
Forney may have lost by 7 points and Burnet by 21 but um....let me think....were they playing the Div. I State Champion from the previous year? Didn't think so! We lost and most took it with dignity, some were sore loosers but those were normally the ones to talk trash before a game and then eat crow right after.umm...yes we did...that's who we lost by seven to...we led Everman at the half, then ended the game inside the 20 as time expired and we lost 21-14...so...before you start slamming Forney for not playing the same competition, check your stats...we played them much better than Burnet did.]
actually that last hail-mary got caought at the 10 and he rand and got tackled at the 8 yard lineeh, I couldn't remember the exact spot...the 8 yard line is inside the 20 though :D so I was right.