PDA

View Full Version : Feb 25th, 2008....Inpending Weather...

IHStangFan
02-25-2008, 10:56 PM
So..I'm looking at the radar...and it is showing a thin line of weather/storms coming from the Northwest...looks like it just slammed La Grange all the way up to College Station.....it appears to be severe.....has this wave hit any of you yet? If so..how intense was it?

Old Tiger
02-25-2008, 10:58 PM
depends on how intense you are.

IHStangFan
02-25-2008, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
depends on how intense you are. picture the illegitimate lovechild of Richard Simmons and Tony Little w/ A.D.D. drinking Jolt Cola locked in a 4'x4' cage in the corner of a donut shop while middle-aged obese people funnel in off the street to get their donuts and kolaches in the morning.

How's that for intense?

Old Tiger
02-25-2008, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
picture the illegitimate lovechild of Richard Simmons and Tony Little w/ A.D.D. drinking Jolt Cola locked in a 4'x4' cage in the corner of a donut shop while middle-aged obese people funnel in off the street to get their donuts and kolaches in the morning.

How's that for intense? More along the lines of weird. :D

Old Tiger
02-25-2008, 11:10 PM
Seriously it's windy here in rockdale but the sky is clear. As I looked south it was lightning.

big daddy russ
02-25-2008, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
picture the illegitimate lovechild of Richard Simmons and Tony Little w/ A.D.D. drinking Jolt Cola locked in a 4'x4' cage in the corner of a donut shop while middle-aged obese people funnel in off the street to get their donuts and kolaches in the morning.

How's that for intense?
That's B on a good day.

IHStangFan
02-25-2008, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
Seriously it's windy here in rockdale but the sky is clear. As I looked south it was lightning. yeah it appeared to be weak and unorganized until it got down just past La Grange, then it condensed and turned red on the radar. Looks like its rolling through Bellville right about now. Appears that Gonzales is getting the southern most tip of it, and The Woodlands is getting ready to get the northern most end of it. Just went through Navasota a few mins ago.